I THOUGHT YOU SAID 280 WAS FLOOR!!

I THOUGHT YOU SAID 280 WAS FLOOR!!

Lol pranked you bro. Mind if I out this footage on YouTube?

Litecoin trends with bitcoin newfriend.

Get out of lite coin pleaseeeeeeeee it's going no where when will lities learn. Use it for xfers you son of a trog.

god damnit not again

what do you mean use ltc for transfers?

$230 seems to be the floor.

Just got out. if this thing drops to 240 and sits there for another week id be suicidal

Lucky, I can't sell until tuesday. Fuck. At least I bought in at $216.

Y'all are stupid. New update with low fees in the upcoming week. It's gonna moon

280 support. Not 280 floor. It will swing anywhere between 260 and 300 day to day.

Buying this dip, saw it coming frmo 290 in the am yesterday told myself to get more at 270

this.

Convert other coins to ltc, move ltc to different exchange because it's fast and inexpensive, convert ltc to whatever on new exchange. This is the most common use case of ltc currently.

It is about to plummet anons, get out now

I just took my 5% loss, all to fiat, now I can sleep at night. It’s such a relief, join me, be free

ah I've been using eth to trade and plan on sending eth to coinbase to cash out. Am I fucking myself with fees?

LTC is fucking amazing like this tho. Has it become the official transfer currency or something?

>selling at a loss

Dumbass

you pay approximately 20x more fees with ETH
but ETH generally has a greater buying power for alts

trade with ETH, transfer between wallets with LTC

Nah. I'm playing long on both this and ETH.

alright thanks man now I gotta work on trusting litecoin. it may be shit but at least its kinda stable

Same here user. Safe gains

This, fucking sold all before New Year's for XLM and DBC. Best financial decision of my life.

Official? I dunno. It just gets used for this a lot because it's fast, cheap, and traded on a lot of the exchanges.

>Sees this
>Check chart
>LAWL

it's melting

I fucking hate this shitcoin please moon already so I can dump these bags

bitcoin is crashing this thing with no survivors...

It'll be back in the 280's within 90 minutes. Feel free to come back and post smug anime at me if i'm wrong.

only to retest the downward trend line before going back to ~210.

If you're not buying now you're crazy. The way people bash and drop this coin always astounds me especilally the amount of good news.

and then going back up again. litecoin isn't going anywhere

>yfw bitcoin drops below 10k this week.

i highly doubt

I assume you bought reasonably high - don't be a rookie and follow through by selling low

until you break out of this mentality, you're bound to repeat it with whatever coin you go for next

support is 9448

it'll do a half moon by 9pm cst