Alright you lazy brainlets...

Alright you lazy brainlets. I made it easy on you and created a list of coins you should and should not invest in based on a combination of stability and growth potential. I did the research now you do the smart thing and sell your dumb shit and get into anything with at least a C and you will be fine.

Buy the tip

amazing analysis, time to sell all my trx

Why icon is a A+? Care to explain?

link B+. hahaha don't trust this. anyone that tells you link isn't a top buy in the market right now is an ape.

So buy TRX and FUN

what about QSP?

>ltc S
Huh?

>VEN not SSS+++

nice try

is S ranku good?

>FUN F
are ye kiddin' me lad

>lazy brainless
>FUN at an F
Pick one

Ill give it a B+ comparable to Link

it's ICONOMI
>big four audit this year
>fiat ramp-up this year
>smart money already buying it (first hand info)

When it explodes...

OP here doing some updates
XVG D
XRP F
VEN A

Ltc most undervalued coin right now imo. shoudl be at least 4k a coin.

>just gonna give each coin a random grading and not explain why
Ok i'll take your word for this

>says in op based on stability and growth potential

>yet FUN a coin that has remained stable over the past month and still has plenty of room for growth (not even taking into account what an insanely promissing coin it is) has an F
and yes i'm saying this because i'm balls deep in FUN right now

do you know how many Fun coins are in circulation? 4 billion. in my opinion that is not a good thing. you might get a dollar but i dont think it is worth much more and if it goes higher then the coin is overvalued imo.

NEO: essentially a database, pumps on chinese hype alone. never hold, buy only when announcements are teased
REQ: dunno, maybe.
LINK: gay sergey will never amount to shit. pass
BAT: somewhat credible both as a value proposition. still overvalued but so is the crypto space. cautious buy if it comes back down (or sideways long enough while the rest of crypto goes up)
LTC: bitcoin testnet yay
ETH: obvious buy and hold, this should be your crypto savings account
WTC: chinese crap, hell no
ELF: chinese crap, hell no
LSK: literally nothing, but not as overtly scammy as others. will underperform ETH over time
LEND: not a serious project. pumped 10x in a month. let it come back down before buying
ICX: chinese crap...
BNB: solid model and worth holding, even though it's not really a crypto in any meaningful way. if you can't be the one selling shovels during the gold rush, buy stock in the company who does
NEBL: stop fucking listing literal shitcoins that pumped 10x in a month, goddamn
AION: NO
ICN: actually okish, but pumped hard recently
BTC: meh
XLM: pumped too hard recently
Fun: alright project, but pumped hard recently. cautious buy when it drops
TRX: exit scam inc

your list is mostly trash and your research makes it obvious you're a brainlet
please consider getting the snip
think of all the great sex you'll be able to have without worrying about kids
who wants children anyway, cucks am i right?

isn't XLM gonna shoot up once FairX goes online?

>link
>B+

there's 38 billion XRP in circulation right now... don't be stupid.

Once normies can continue signing up on Binance and once asia starts trading heavier again later this month all the sub $1 coins on binance will continue to soar as they were before it closed.

>ICX: chinese crap...

Quick info why ICN has been "pumped". It's been included in some of their DAAs (was bought on exchanges) and utility for token was announced.

I like this list because the tokens I hold are given good grades. Good work op.

Ofcourse.. I has been in the news in America as most populair coin etc. When Fairx launches it will be ez to buy them as a Yankee. Normie money incumming. Will reach around 3 dollar ez.

>XLM
>D
I see you've done some homework here user. How about Kin?

>a x10 on a coin is a bad deal
ok yeah sure thing kiddo. I bought this under .10 cents anyway so i don't really care

756b circulating supply. I wouldnt invest in that
just saying its too risky thats why I gave it the F

I feel like you clone my repo to do this and didn't donate, brainlet

>756b circulating supply. I wouldnt invest in that

Nice research