Doubles in 24 hrs

>doubles in 24 hrs
>not one post
Are we just going to ignore this money machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinpvt.org/
medium.com/@AchainOfficial/abtc-q-a-1-728f14c37a60
mobile.twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/950055470097674240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you plans before the fork? Also, what target do you think it's plausible, 500?

apparently lol. Well I got in at 20. I can have a party all by myself!

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

I'll be eyeing the price days before. ppl are expecting it to drop like a stone the day of I believe it willl be more gradual. Lots of room to move up as well. I could see 700 being a possibility b4 28th

This shit will push 1k, mark my words.

I got in at $27.75 and immediately shilled it here. Imagine how stupid those who ignored me must feel. Still got another 2x to go before the fork.

We'll see moon when we get the fork date announcement and the Bittrex / Binance fork support announcement. I know from a close source that Bittrex will support it.

do we know when this date is?

biz too busy with memes and bagholding. this is easily the best performer of the year and still weeks out from orbit

It's not even on binance. Are you telling me.....?

I'm going to need a few more garages.

Take a look at Achain too, it's like a dollar and forks next week. The fork is going to be 1:1 as opposed to bitcoin which is 1:100.

I wouldnt be suprise if it hit +1000$ A couple of days before the fork! It's even better than bitcoin cash

what does it fork with?

can't wait to moon with this guy

It's a dual fork! Zclassic give 1btcp for each zclassic and Bitcoin give 1 Btcp for each BTC! Easiest money you will ever make

Big daddy

when and how?

What are you talking about? You just admitted that you shilled this coin, but people are dumb for ignoring you? Do you honestly see what you're saying? You got lucky. I hope you lose all your gains

bitcoinpvt.org/
scroll down user

I only have 100 ZCL
not selling until after fork
will save my 100 BTCP

no Achain you fool. Im already all in on Zclassic

medium.com/@AchainOfficial/abtc-q-a-1-728f14c37a60

I believe it forks on the twelve. Bought a few in kucoin.

oh ok king

why do you need to shill this coin now man? if any biztard is not in it already, they deserve to be poor . I don't want those shittards get any piece of this.

Same thing here!! Those BTCP are gonna be so valuable, Privacy coin are gonna be huge in 2018 and with the Bitcoin name its a easy pick

I'd say BTCP is around the$300 mark. Maybe bump up to $400 within 6 months.

That said I got in ZCL at $30 so I'm about to get it.

Has anyone had any luck with the ZCL wallet? The keys I am given never seem to work, and the website 404's a lot. Makes me nervous but I don't want to be caught without my BTCP incase trex doesn't support fork.

new wallet releases tomorrow

>$300
LOL. You are way too low. BTCP will be used by criminals mostly. It will go interstellar. Just look at ZEC how much it is now and it has no fucking use and no marketing. BTCp will be at least 5k.

Are there any long term predictions for BTCP? I'd like to see it take out dumb BCH

oh yes plz. thx criminals

Shhh, user. It's our little secret until the pump starts tommorow.

Continue accumulating.

this shit wont dip right i should just buy it now

you so missed this train

Well normal people will use it as well, obviously. But the fact that BTCP won't be traceable will make all the hackers/drug dealers/whatever switch to it. Surely I'm not the only one who can see the obvious.

ZCL is already front page on coinmarketcap

tommorow it'll moon, wallet will be finished and officialy launched. ledger nano s support coming for sclassic and btcp. also binance and bittrex will 99.99% add btcp to their exchanges. expect 400 bare minimum and up to 1.5k before fork

BTCP will never happen, this is to to drive up the coins price to dump on you! watch it tank before any announcement of a fork date

should i buy PRL instead

another missed train lul

You think this will kill monero? where is the whitepaper for this trash?

bro, you're not gonna make it.

Monero is shit. ZEC is more valuable than Monero and it does fucking nothing.

Buy ACT m8. I believe it should at least 5x by next Thursday.

Where is the info on their fork? I can't fucking find anything. They don't even have a reddit.

Anons, DYOR and you'll find that Bittrex support is already acted regarding the incoming fork.

Got in around 10$, shilled it here, get called a french faggot. Now i'm a millionnaire. I didn't even had 100k before. Went all in on this one.

Wont go beyond 1000$ IMO.

I didn't sell one of them yet.

bitcoinpvt.org/

Well played dude. I got destroyed by Confido, made some profits on VEN and jumped all in on ZCL. Already 10x and I believe it still has a 2-3x to go + the BTCP profits. Selling ZCL after the fork, keeping BTCP for the long run.

I asked for ACT.

Shame I didn't see the thread. I got in at $35.

Go to their website, scroll all the way down and join their telegram. I dont think it will explode as much as ZCL, but I think quick 10x gains with ACT+fork are possible. ACT seems like a decent long term hold as well.

Fucking ledger nano s supporting the fork! Fuck yeah niggers!!

This

Moon is confirmed, pretty much everything is confirmed

put on your seatbelts

It’s the same price it was 24 hours ago dumbass

I-i will make it senpai

Normies are still in the dark. Wallet launch tomorrow and, presumably, fork date announcement, too. It's ready to explode.

We're set

Source? Wtf? Is the wallet release tomorrow even confirmed

mobile.twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/950055470097674240

It's pumping again, lads

Wow nice. What about the wallet release tomorrow?

for what purpose

Everybody wants to buy before wallet release. Nobody is selling. I guess a few stupid idiots might be trying to trade this thing without knowing it's forking.

>tfw only 14.75 zcl
Better than nothing I guess

i think anywhere from 400-800 pre-fork

Let's get to $250

>tfw only 10
it's over

400 is just 100% going to happen and im fairly confident in 500-600

its fucking happening

Pumping likely due to low liquidity, everyone is hodling

bought in at 230 in FOMO

double my money pls

What will happen to ZCL once fork happens?

the great dumpening

look at what happened to NXT

It's a privacy coin, it forked from ZCash and is an improved version of it. ZCash is $880.

You need to buy EGAS and hodl it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.

exactly at what day and hour did they do the snapshot or whatever. it was 25/12?

Site's been blocked by my antimalware?
What does it do?

You will, probably more

wow airdrop was at block height 1636363 28 dec 15:36:54. so people started dumping even before receiving the ignis coins??????

Train is leaving the station boyss!! $$$$

The dump will start as soon as the block height has been hit. I would recommend staying up and getting ready to sell ASAP.

How exactly does a fork work?

Is it enough to hold at the fork block height, and then immediately sell and for example Bittrex will credit me later, or do I need to hold untill I see BTCP in my wallet?

When the block height has been hit, you will have been credited. This is assuming Bittrex supports the fork - though everything points to them doing just that.

Small % of people will sell before the fork of course

nxt fork was on block height 1636544 on 28 dec but it started crashing earlier

I know from a close source they will support it. Their requirements for supporting the fork is some stuff the ZCL team has to do anyways for the fork to be successful.

IM ACCUMULATING SHUT THE FUCK UP GOY

woops sorry i fucked up

>from close source
aha

We're close to ATH again.

Have a large group of people asking me and just started looking in to. Thanks. Probably could get 1,000 to 2,000 ZCL bought right now of I knew how to sell it. Have 20 people asking me and big ports. Just not smart like most of you guys.

The question is sell before or after the fork?
I'm thinking take safe profits if it hits $400 otherwise sell Zclassic as fast as I can after the fork and keep BTCP for a few weeks. But I feel like selling prefork, maybe after the actual date is announced, is the smart move given its a shitcoin.

way too low, look at the pace it is growing.

No way I'm selling before receiving BTCP, that's going to be one hell of a project. Hopefully immediately after.

Right? Lol at the people calling it a shitcoin. A privacy coin with the Bitcoin branding that's supported on ledgers and the big exchanges? It's going to compete with BCH for market dominance.

It's really only one exchange though and that's not even confirmed yet - Bittrex.

Has the snapshot already happend?