If you don't buy ICX before Korea wakes up there is literally nothing else I can do for you. I guess you hate money

If you don't buy ICX before Korea wakes up there is literally nothing else I can do for you. I guess you hate money.

fuck money

What does Korea have to do with it you retard

This is a South Korean coin. South Korea is the most patriotic and cryptocurrency-crazed country in the entire world.

holy shit 1.7mil sell wall. fucking massive whale

I tried making an account in coinbase but they keep asking for my ID over and over again ;-;

I put my Monero gains into ICX this morning. If I know one thing it's that Koreans love to pump coins and they are proud of their own companies. The Koreans I know are like a walking Samsung store.

>Not LG
Goddamn posers. Only thing samsung is good for are their phones. And RAM.

I don't know haha. The students I know have like Samsung laptops, everything. :)

Samsung makes most household appliances in South Korea, you colossal retard. LG does too, but don't underplay Samsung.

Strapped in with 3200 ICX

Except every Korean knows that LG >Samsung when it comes to white goods you 병신새끼야

Cant wait for end of the month.

Shut the fuck up

Stop it you gook
We are gonna get rich with ICX
We are also your friends, I am a flipfag
buy ICX you can trust me I teach you guys engrish

Well I dont really expect Koreans overseas to be carrying robotic machine guns with them

nah kys

tfw stuck with second hand racial slurs
you lucky original gook you

Hello are there any exchanges that are open to signup the altcoin I was looking at just jumped 68% the past six hours and this is killing me

don't worry this is going to $30 by Feb 1st

this is what true fomo looks like

Bitch please, I pulled out of bitcoin back when they were