You are deluded if you think we're anywhere but "return to "normal"". Crash imminent. Fantasy computer money isn't real

You are deluded if you think we're anywhere but "return to "normal"". Crash imminent. Fantasy computer money isn't real.

The crypto bubble won’t crash for a while because people can’t cash out

I actually think we're between enthusiasm and greed. New paradigm when normies start to get in, in bigger numbers than now.

Actually it's more like this. Cryptos aren't just an asset, they are a new technology.

lmao how are we at "return to normal" when my selected currencies all keep reaching their ATH?

We are actually in stealth phase

because you can't cash out

This market is strange though because the public are in before wall street/most institutions.

IF they decide to join, then we have ways to go. Downside being regulation will be increased. But the markets global. I couldn't care if the burger tyranical SEC come down on crypto.

2013/2014 was the blockchain dotcom bubble.

We are sitting at 2002 witnessing the birth of the Googles, Amazons, and Ebays of crypto m8. If you think this is gonna crash I'm literally sorry about your brain.

but normies are already in user

>Downside being regulation will be increased.
Good luck regulating the blockchain.

Its going down Right now

Btc down 1.5k

You are fucking deluded newfag or you don't remember what china's ico ban did.

>because you can't cash out

Umm i don't know what shit exchanges you're using my friend

I USE ONLY THE BEST EXCHANGES, DOESN'T MATTER, STILL CAN'T CASH OUT AND NEITHER CAN YOU

like 80% of USD is "fantasy computer money" you moron.

>he still thinks a meme that wasn't even 2017 funny is funny

He has a point. It's fairly easy to crash out when it's calm but big moons in the past on just single coins have crashed exchanges. Everyone trying to cash out and once will literally bring every exchange to its knees for days.

I never understood that " u can't cash out" meme

>Total Market Cap: $816,650,889,952

prove wrong first, then be smug :)

Market crashed after it and some coins never recovered. Just think what will happen when new bans come and there is 10x more money in this shitcoin market.

Except that wasn't his point. His point was that you can't cash out. And even congestion considered I have access to multiple exchanges and even in times of panic or hype I have had no problem cashing out. If you're only using Coinbase that's your problem dude

you can cash out even with fricking coinbase frick

good maybe then i can erase my past mistake and just go all in on icx this time at >$1

How fucking retarded can you be to think that the last month = the entirity of the instutional investors and public normie awareness phases?

normies are definitely already in, everyone knows what bitcoin is now, maybe not alts but they all know bitcoin, people talk about it at my moms work and they're all lame social workers. this bubble is going to pop hard, bitcoin will be -8k usd

What do you mean? I got people that constantly buy on PayPal with a 15% rate... Feels fucking good. Why can't you cash out?

shut the fuck up retard

Like many memes some autiste simply forced it until it's unfunniness actually became slightly amusing and now we're stuck with it.

Eight hundred sixteen billion six hundred fifty million eight hundred eighty-nine thousand nine hundred fifty-two dollars, mate.

im just a humble economy brainlet, but why does more people getting into crypto = burst bubble?

Good idea, over the past few days I got up to tier 3 on Kraken and am waiting on verification at Gemini, as well as my first being coinbase, and I have three bank accounts connected. Anywhere else I should get verified to cash out at? I've heard people shilling coinmama lately, but I haven't looked into it yet.

everyone knows what bitcoin is obviously, but how many even invest more than $1000?
normies know the coins on cuckbase, max. no altcoins. they wouldn't know how to use an exchange.
normies are not in altcoins

8K bitcoin brings us back to November priced, newfag. Hardly a crash to lose sleep over unless you’re a newfag that bought at 19K

yes everyone knows what bitcoin is, but the majority sees bitcoin as "bubble" and are too scared to invest in it.

the mania phase is yet to come when bitcoin rises higher and higher and even the "lame social workers" become greedy and want to invest in cryptos

Lol, you mean everyone has already cashed out!

and even if the crash comes all the big exchanges have suddenly "technical problems" again and shut down trading until the market has calmed down

I welcome a crash if it means I can get alts for practically nothing

yes, me too. but it would be good if the crash doesnt happen this year

Yea it's gonna be a fucking disaster. Most exchanges can barely cope now.

This. I have no coins and therefore I’m waiting for a sizable crash to invest. Crypto is not a bubble, still waiting for the banks to perfect a coin that will actually be used though.

There's definitely too much of this "waiting for the dip" sentiment for it to crash now I think. It's got some ways to go before it really crashes.

there are only a few things that could stop crypto at this point:
1) US government regulation
2) another exchange mt goxing (looking more likely every day)

#1 is going to happen soon and when it does we're looking at anywhere from a 30% haircut to a multi-year bear market

This
We have a long way to go

Because there are only so many people in the world with the means to buy crypto. The more people buy in, the less people will buy in in the future. When no more money flows in, the market stagnates, everyone cashes out and the market crashes
That my understanding at least, hopefully some anons will correct me if I'm wrong

Since we are talking about cashing out, I'm fairly new to crpto trading and I was wondering what are some mandatory exchanges to be signed up to?

I've read it's the lack of the ability to short anything other than BTC easily. There's just no incentive for prices to go down because no one makes money if it does. It's the same reason housing is prone to bubbles.

In the span of one year I have 20xd my money, all the while this graphic was posted the whole time.

hhahahahhaha

Remember this isn’t just the USA. This is the whole fucking world!!

Yes, exactly. Even if the market cap number is meaningful, it's not huge the entire world considered.

The entire market cap is less than Apple, a single company.

Check to make up which ones are legit if they ask for verification.
Most are starting to lock down and get stricter, so it's better to start the process now then not be able to get in later.

This graph was posted in fucking 2013, they'll keep posting it until it happens to their garbage fiat. They'll be force to admit defeat then.

>deluded burgers
Do you realize that Lardland is just a small portion of crypto world?
When USA (((government))) makes a move against crypto all other world and mainly Asia will buy all of your coins with huge discount and drive crypto marcetcap even higher?

Thanks my man.
Also, I'm still a bit sceptical about sendig all my personal informations and pictures of passport and stuff, do you have any problems with that?

eh...you can't cash out anyway, so why worry about bubble?

Daily reminder.

No problems for most places, but again, but very careful since a lot of scammers are popping up now
A good way to check if an exchange is reputable is Coinmarketcap

Nah it's real and its the way of the future fuck bitcoin im looking at Ethereum to see if it goes well

it seems like the difference is this time around so many of the tokens are launching real apps with real industry connections and funding. In the past it was a bunch of glorified currencies. Smart contract platforms will actually be huge in the future all memes aside.

Wtf you are comparing kraken to mtgox, how is that reasonable

Right on fuck pseudo graphs

REEEE filthy nocoiners get off my board

>4 ETH

pathetic

>can't cash out
You can put your money into it but you can't pull your money out? How is that not a scam

You are right but looking at past BTC bubble pops I believe it will be a drop over several months of bearmarket. But who knows.

Its getting ugly soon thats for sure

>takes the bant
Great wisdom, Henriq

Normies are definitetly not already in. I live and work in NYC and half the people I know/work with are no coiners, and have at most, only heard of Btc (but "i dont get it though").

We're there

They were right in 2013 though. And they are right this time.

I remember bashing redditors who posted it back then. Then I had to hold 2 years to be in profit on some of my coins.

This is what will happen. 50k will come but not before we see 5k

>USA (richest country and financial center of the world) banning crypto will benefit crypto market

Right

Much appreciation

People who have tech literate and investment - minded family are getting spooked because " normies" have discovered Crypto and everyone wants to point to the Kennedy talking to the shoe shiner story in stocks as reference.

The point of his story was when the fucking typically risk - averse bottom rung of society starts talking investment then it's time to pull out not when people who like making money and have experience with risky investments are doing it.

shit is cyclical , bitcoin is going to sit for a while and people will forget . It or another coin is going to blow up and renew interest and then when it becomes obvious that being in crypto is like printing money for normies it's time to pack your bags up ad leave boys.

Market will see astronomical gains as it prepares to implode.

People who think crypto is about to crash right now have a very naive view of greed.

how is this a "return to normal" when the market is at an ath?

We are peak greed though.
There is so much more greed right now than 2013.

What will be the signal that will make you think "averse bottom rung of society" has arrived in the market

BTC

No coiner detected

I just need two or three more months to make it. Don't do this to me, crypto bubble