No more baby dick clowning around - which coins would you HODL right now if you were going to go to jail for 20 years?

No more baby dick clowning around - which coins would you HODL right now if you were going to go to jail for 20 years?

>50% BTC
>35% ETH
>15% XMR

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
bleepingcomputer.com/news/cryptocurrency/microsoft-halts-bitcoin-transactions-because-its-an-unstable-currency-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ETH

100% XMR
wouldnt be locked up long until the jail owner will be getting a little bribe from an unknown source

All those except the proof of shit token

Monero definitely. Although I think all of them will probably be replaced by batter coins within 20 years, monero seems like the best bet if that doesn't happen.

HOW IS ENIGMA DECENTRALIZED IF IT'S OFF CHAIN PLS SEND HELP IM RETARDED

70% BTC
15% ETH
15% XMR

>holding btc for 20 years

wtf

It's the oldest crypto and the one with the most mainstream adoption. It's also the most stable and it has the longest PoW chain by a large margin. The shitting on BTC is hilarious and is indicative of a lot of newfags here. Alts are great but they are nothing compared to BTC.

hold monero and ethereum is a sure moon mission. Playing with pump and dumps will only get you burned..

HSBC

Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Coin

Instant transactions, no fee's guaranteed stable value, no exchange fee

this new fags don't LN

Bitcoin barely even works anymore idiot. It's unusable, I can't even transfer it to an exchange without getting raped by fees + waiting half an hour. I liked Bitcoin back in the day when it actually worked.

"That mall is crap now nobody goes anymore, it's way too crowded"

BTC is just suffering from too much success. Also no other cryptos have been stress tested as much as BTC.

...his point still stands, it's completely unusable compared to literally every other coin. Not sure what your point is.

ETH handles more transactions and has been for quite some time.

100% gold

ENG

ETH/XMR 50% each. Ez

Dogecoin will be here forever

Uh what? I never said nobody uses it anymore, I said it was unusable shit. And it would be less of a victim of it's own success if they just upped the fucking blocksize but they won't because blockstream wants to kill it. Besides the fact that it doesn't work, it also doesn't do anything special. Wheras other currencies have smart contracts, privacy, specific use cases, etc. bitcoin does nothing special. It's the model T of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin can't even be used effectively for its intended purpose anymore. It only has value because of speculators who want to use it to buy the next big coin

I wonder who could be behind this post

ENG. They are targeting markets with a lot of money floating around

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6

Bitcoin takes a conservative and safe approach. Clearly you know nothing about computer science and algorithmic complexity theory. Increasing constants to scale linearly does not scale. You need scaling solutions that will provide orders of magnitude better results. That's how the internet is designed. Bitcoin is a network protocol not just a currency, so you need to look at it from that standpoint. You can't just increase the block size it will lead to more centralization since small players can't host full nodes anymore.

>bitcoin is good because it has big PoW
there's another coin that that uses the same mining equipment but does not punish the users for poor developer choices.

Yeah a garbage centralized coin. I can't find the graphs anymore because I saw them while I was at work, but there is a chart of the locations of miners and full nodes for Bitcoin Cash and then one for Bitcoin, and Bitcoin is a nice long Pareto distribution as you'd expect, whereas Bitcoin Cash is centralized into a few major areas in China and AWS or something.

Can you actually explain the technical reasons of why Bitcoin Cash is superior in the longterm, 20 years in the future? Please do it because I'm sick of Bitcoin Cash shills who literally know nothing about how any of these technologies are implemented. Good luck.

Monero. It's on my to buy list for obvious reasons, once something I hold moons.

What is the point of a full node if it isnt mining? I would like to know

Helps distribute the chain?

Alright grandpa

>Clearly you know nothing about computer science and algorithmic complexity theory
It's what I majored in
>Bitcoin is a network protocol not just a currency
The average person only cares about using it as a currency and they really can't anymore.
bleepingcomputer.com/news/cryptocurrency/microsoft-halts-bitcoin-transactions-because-its-an-unstable-currency-/

But enigma is an erc 20. I don't understand how that works.

80% ETH 20% XMR

>The average person only cares about using it as a currency and they really can't anymore.
I don't care about the average person and neither should you. If in the beginning of the internet some retarded plebs wanted to add SMTP inside of IEEE 802.3 would you let them? Similarly but not as drastically we cannot make retarded scaling changes on-chain without considering higher level protocols first.

NEO. Once smart contracts get big nobody serious is going to want to use some proprietary shit like solidity, they want to use c#/java/etc.

The average person is more incentivized to use debit card tech than crypto

why do they need to be distributed? in what way are they helping the network?

They help the network by empowering the users, users can validate the chain while having a say in network operations. Movements like UASF would not be possible without that representation.

If they were centralized then operators could conspire to artificially pretend like certain transactions are accepted into the chain when they aren't to scam people

the second a none mining node rejects a block from a full node (mining node) he forks himself off the network. miners make the rules, users do not.

I think computations are distributed around the nodes so a single note only receives a portion of the data and through some MIT magic computations are still valid and proofs of correct execution are stored on the public blockchain

50% eth
50% moon mission alts

none mining nodes enforce no rules, so this is irrelevant

#1 would be Ether. No doubt. Long term the most stable bet with the most long term potential.

The rest would be guesses at best.

if all the the money is flowing through the users nodes their network will gain a larger hashpower share, the largest miner/manufacturer Bitmain cant even push their BCH fork near the top spot

It's not irrelevant - overly centralized full nodes could propagate blocks that do not match consensus rules and if end users do not run a full node themselves to validate consensus rules, then they will rely on the information provided by these centralized rogue full nodes and may be tricked into thinking they're received money

>some MIT magic
MIT coin when?

If all the mining nodes agree that money was sent, was it not though?

>the technical reasons
8 > 1
this still holds true 20 years from now

LISK.

Okay and 1024 > 1, let's make 1GB blocks and eliminate all full nodes that don't have thousands to spend on hard drives. You still don't get it. You can run a full node right now on a Raspberry Pi almost for free. Big blocks eliminate this and by definition lead to more centralization, since less people can take part

If less people can take part that makes it more centralized. Bitcoin Cash is by definition more centralized.

ETH 40%
KCS 30%
COSS 30%
Tbqh fampai.

50% ETH
25% BAT
25% in 2-3 shitcoins with moonmissions on trade platforms