Who are these freaks and why are they popular all of a sudden? Can somebody give me a quick rundown?

Who are these freaks and why are they popular all of a sudden? Can somebody give me a quick rundown?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ConnectU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The property brothers also checked HH

They are the bogdanoffs in disguise. Be weary.

First successful genetic clone. Likely to be revolutionary technology. The one on the right is to be used as a backup set of organs for the one on the left (The real one) and kept on an island

>Those digits

>google is your friend
They are bitcoim billionaire chads

They're not the Bogs so who cares

It's a meme you dip

does anyone know how much they put into bitcoin and how many coins they actually own?

they said something like 1% of it wasn't 1% of 21M but the number of coins at the time, which was more like 1% of 10M

they'll get a visit from the bog pals soon enough

They helped develop the precursor to Facebook and had it stolen from them by Zuckerberg. They sued him and got millions in the settlement. They used that money to invest in bitcoin near the start of it and are now billionaires.

Basically they were never going to fail in life no matter what they did. They made it from birth.

These fucking twin gets

Theyre reading this thread right now aren't they?

Also get

You start to wonder...

"Am I dreaming or am I awake?"

Goddamn mang, let's keep this steak going

gentleman on the left is satoshi
gentleman on the right is nakamoto

They put in 11 million in 2014. Billion+ now

they have been popular for years. read some news

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ConnectU

First decentralized humans, directly molded by blockchain technology itself

Zuckberg cucked them out of billions n billions. Fucking rekt

Ni Hao, wealthy Chinaman!

Alright, I'll spill the beans.

>Zuckerbergs bow to the Winkelvii
>In contact with deep space machine beings
>Possess cyborg abilities at least 300 years ahead of current tech
>Control the crypto market with an iron but fair fist
>Own the entire department of defense & classified research facilities nationally
>Direct descendants of the first cybernetically enhanced humanoids
>Will bankroll the first bitcoin mining facilities on the moon (Fort Winklevox will be be the first)
>Own 99% of Bitcoin mining facilities on Earth and 87.4% of mineable altcoin facilities
>First bitcoin babies (designer babies with integrated bitcoin mining rigs) will in all likelihood be Winkelvii babies
>Both brothers said to have 315+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed in deep learning machine AI
>Ancient Indian scriptures (Dead Poo Scrolls) tell of two gods who will descend upon Earth and lay waste to pajeets with their legion of androids
>They own a self-aware factory capable of creating more Winkelvii androids.
>Winkeldroids have taken over the NSA and monitor all US based communications

Holy shit