This is how I imagine you biztards living every day

This is how I imagine you biztards living every day.
If you spend more than 1h per day on Veeky Forums and have more than 5k in crypto you will make it.
OC by me.

>spend 12 hrs a day
>have $500
Will I make it?

OP ive been wanting to learn Blender for a while, can you reccomend any good (free or paid) courses/tutorials?
>inb4 go to /3/ faggot
no one posts there

love the chainlink cube

this is genuinely cool OP, thanks for this. saved

Crypto has consumed my spare time but I find analyzing charts, markets and projects to be fun and interesting, probably the autism in all of us. I've turned about 4k into 50k within a little over a month, not amazing but I'm satisfied.

accurate

if only i could analyse charts

I've been learning a lot from youtube tutorials, especially PigArt, but I'm doing everything on my own now and looking on stackoverflow/google when having a problem.

What I did was go all in with my initial capital on a cheap project I knew would skyrocket (REQ) and slowly sell off gains to diversify. I'm holding 3 coins long term 25%/25%/25% and swing trading the last 25% adding gains to long term holds, that plan seems to be working well.

Saved and will repost often. Looks comfy AF.

define "make it" pls

like millionaire by Christmas? or retired lambo collector?

looking forward to seeing it here!

for some people a labmo = made it
for others 1 million
for others others 5 million
for others others others 1 zillion

>Hit 5k one hour ago
>See this post
We're all going to make it anons

I come here purely out of habit. I want a break.

good job op.
you should add a referral link to the exchanges you use so we can get you some money for your content creations.

nice, saved. needs a pepe plush

Browsing Veeky Forums is literally the only time I feel 100% comfortable with myself. Its fucked up how long I've been coming here every day. I don't think I've gone a day without checking Veeky Forums in 10 years.

That's some good oc.

I only have a little over 1k in. But I make it to 10 k or so that'll be a lot of money for me.

That being said, I truly do feel crypto will change my life. I will fucking make it. I look at the amount of money I've made and I have begun to completely re-think everything about myself. I can do anything I want because even if I fail I have massive crypto profits to fall back on. It's a surreal feel.

I started with $250 four months ago, now sitting on 25k
I believe in you user :3

what are you holding?

Whoever can figure out how to get women into crypto will make a bajillion dollars ;^)