BIG MARKET CRASH COMING IN FEBRUARY. STILL TIME TO CASH OUT, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU...

BIG MARKET CRASH COMING IN FEBRUARY. STILL TIME TO CASH OUT, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. THIS IS INSIDE INFO DIRECTLY FROM A HUGE WHALE PUMP AND GROUP!!! ONLY TELLING YOU BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET BURNT AND I DON'T WANT THAT ON MY CONSCIENCE
CASH OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN PEOPLE!!!!

thanks just cashed out 100k ;)

> INSIDE INFO FROM HUGE WHALE AND PUMP GROUP
> HUGE WHALE
> AND PUMP GROUP
Congrats on getting your mom into crypto. Tell me more about the pump group though

Guess what motherfucker we are going down with the ship.

nice just bought 100k

show screenshot from said group

>insider here

Kek

Proofs?

the pump and dump group has some of the biggest whales in the market right now. I can't disclose the names of the people or else I'll get killed for exposing but just look out in February. It will make December look like child's play.

Your mom... I'd hit it.

AS A PROUD REQ AND LINK MARINE I WILL NEVER CASH OUT!

Wasn't China supposed to ban mining today? What happened wit dat?

Thanks bought 100K

Okay dumbass. There are about 10 exchanges who aren't accepting new members, you know why? Because there is too much of them. We can expect millions of new traders who are gonna pump their money in.

Don't be afraid.

Get rich or die trying.

I can't screencap but I'll tell you some of the coins they are specifically targeting.
BCH
XRP
ETH
XLM
EOS
XRB
DGB

Multiple whales would never coordinate a huge dump because then everyone has to sell at a lower price. That's retarded. Op is retarded.

The january effect... Just look it up people.

they are spreading it over many alts, they aren't just attacking a single coin.

it was kinda believable before you said DGB
literal shitcoin why tf would whales care about this

That's even more retarded. Either OP is making this up, or OP is part of some loser discord for small fish that made OP believe they can influence anything.

there wont be a huge crash, big whales need normies to keep coming and keep prices up so they dont throw them down when selling

fuck off pajeet

>I can't disclose the names of the people or else I'll get killed for exposing

Thanks for info sir i dumped my bags sir

There is about 30 guys in the group who own a substantial amount of that coin so yes whales do care about it.

I tried to warn you but whatever keep saying the p&d is small fish. you'll see. Just remember me when you lose 60% of your portfolio come February and think to yourself "man I'm a complete dumbass for not listening"

fuck off pajeet

mods, GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS

WE NEED FLAGS ON Veeky Forums

>Just remember me when you lose 60% of your portfolio come February and think to yourself "man I'm a complete dumbass for not listening"
and then by may it's up +200%

fuck off pajeet, subhuman nigger

You're in an anonymous forum ya fucking spastic.

PLEASE I WANT THE MODS TO FLAG MY POST. I'm not some rando pajeet but if that helps you sleep at night then be my guest. But whatever man all I was doing was trying to help you but seems like Veeky Forums is too retarded to accept it so fuck it. just let this thread die, nobody is going to listen. my conscience has been cleared and if you guys get burnt that is your own fault. godd day.

> conscience
> posting on Veeky Forums
... ok

I'm listening OP. Around when in Feb?

fuck off pajeet

So discounts on these come february? Thanks, user.

Please reveal some more coins

OP this is an anonymous board they won’t know it’s you...

Also, why would they all simultaneously dump all their money for no reason?

Op you are a BRAINLET

beep beep wach oud heehee

>Also, why would they all simultaneously dump all their money for no reason?
because these guys are EVIL, not smart, apparently

>sell off $100 million in buttcoins
>i buy the dip
please happen

>can't screencap
If you were dedicated to this ruse you'd edit the HTML of a random discord chat and post that
1/10 try harder jeetpal

Screencap related; you know what to do in it

> January 7th

Fuck off Boomer.

>Screencap related

I had the same thoughts op. Will be selling a sizeable holding end of january

Will Bitcoin survive the purge? That's all I need to know

insider here, OP is a faggot

is the whale group *we play big?

QUICK

BITFLUR.COM PEOPLE

CASH OUT NOW