Not buying the dip

>not buying the dip

Lol

Stay poor faggots

None of the exchanges will let me register to buy this coin! Wtf!

ur too late just wait till gets on Cryptopia any day now.

yeah can't really buy any. Coinsmarkets is still in full JUST mode
also TradeSatoshi you can't register for some reason. the register link just redirects to the homepage

You can get on Trade Satoshi

If not you can get on their discord and the admin will hook you up

Also Kucoin is incoming

discord link?

I guess ill just wait for that then. Ive been really interested in this coin but the exchanges are shit. Thanks for the h3ads up will wat check for it on cryptopia

sitting poorfag comfy with 10k colx

will I make it biz

10k aint shit

eh i mean you might make a few g's. not making it by any means though

I have 400k and feeling poor af boyo

Bought in a few nights ago, only .5 LTC worth cause I didn't trust Trade Satoshi. Mad janky... It all worked out in the end though, shoulda got more. Pshh

Just google it desu. Sorry, I'm not on my desktop

So you had 20k CV2 meaning 2 dollars?

I had 16$/8$ and I got 85k COLX out of 170k CV2. I wish I had pur at least 300$ into it. Could have maybe bought it with ESP to get 10mil COLX for just 100$.

think trade shitoshi scams more selectively, i sent more ~2 days ago (not that much, only couple k worth) and my ltc never arrived. more stories like that out there and people waiting ages for response or not getting any period. stay careful anons

50k here for my poor ass

Yeah sly, fuck that... I'm cool with what I got

crazy.
a masternode is now worth $170k +

I just hope the anonymous team will not JUST it like the XVG team and their countless missed deadlines and release of an overhyped product that didn't even work. If not, and it gains even more traction than Verge, then I guess that by end of January I will have reached my monthly goal if it reaches 20 cents

same.

been following project since before swap and have been pleasantly surprised by team working on it. theyve got to keep kicking goals next few months so still a long ways to go but so far so good