So these are the coins that don't belong in the top 10?

so these are the coins that don't belong in the top 10?

exactly. those are ((their)) coins

>didn't circle ltc

This, otherwise good job. Although BTC doesn't deserve to be there, for now works as a place holder until BCH or XMR can replace the top spot. Or maybe ETH, but I don't view ETH as currency, 2nd is a good spot for it.

>muh BTC sux meme
kys

XLM is going to be top three though... I don't understand the dislike you brainlets have for Stellar. It's literally the future.

LTC and VTC are one of the few that had a fair launch you retard.

also the ones that are completely usless because the next best payment coin is just on the horizon. Now it's xrb, tomorrow it will be some other shit. Payment coins are bound to fail

Fair launch, what do you mean?

>$60 fees and day long transfers aren't a flaw, they're a feature :^)

Elaborate

Yep. And Bcash obviously.

the next "best payment" coin is going to be BTC LTC VTC

lightning network is around the fucking corner you blind fools

who cares if rich companies are going to have nodes, it doesnt fucking matter at all. will still be way cheaper and faster than sending bitcoin today. literally the entire world wants to use bitcoin, nobody in zimbabwe or venezuela is scrambling to buy cardano

Elaborate what? Coins that focus solely on payment and are not even the best in that field are fucking retarded. Why would you buy ltc over vertcoin? Why would you buy vertcoin over grs? Why would you buy grs over xrb? Why would you buy xrb over some shit they will create a year from now.

Litecoin is one of the strongest solid alt coins that have been around the longest after bitcoin

excluded IOTA from top 10
>literal state of newfags these days
>do you even fucking try faggots ?

LN is vaporware. I'd rather see Monero as a #1 coin then BCH, privacy matters. But I don't think the market has fully realized this yet.

IOTA isn't even a cryptocurrency. It's a SQL database with a centralized coordinator.

>Doesn't know what vaporware is
Litecoin already has the first ever lightning network transaction and it was successful implementation will come soo

Centralization is all the rage for retards, just see XRP.

NEM belongs there. It's stood the test of time and it's a legit project with an actual product that is being used by people in Asia.

I think you don't know what vaporware is
LN is already tested successfully on the bitcoin test and it's open source

doesent matter LN isnt on the blockchain -> trash
why not use VISA then lmao

That's nice, I'm not impressed until it's actually propagated and adopted, because for now it still appears to be vaporware. That's besides the point, I'd like to see LN become a thing. Just not in the way Core has done which forces users into 2nd layers because it's cost and lead time prohibitive to use the blockchain making the system not peer to peer.

At any rate the core of my argument is that people need to wake up to the reality that public blockchains that display your net worth to the world is a massive risk to you and your family. Security and privacy just for criminals and government (same thing).

I will fight you right now.

>*
>Jewish unmineable coins have already been marked

Best timeline

>hehe i called the coins jewish, am I one of you guys yet? am I cool now /pol/?

Me neither. Fairx could literally fix the cuck base and exchange issues that are plaguing new money coming in and also this board. I see multiple threads a day bitching about CB and exchanges licking up. Fairx could fix that.
Pic related

Tell me more about NEM

I never see anybody talk about it

Totally agree, XLM has even more usecases than Ripple. And mining only costs electricity and time.

You have to be retarded to not see it's superiority. Quit the FUD and join the rocket

Mining is what validates and secures the network based on proof, brainlet. XRP relies on trust, like traditional banking and finance. If we were interested in that, we wouldn't be in crypto.

definition of scamcoin ! bravo !

Still think XLM is a good 5 - 10 x's plus this year easy. It's an easy as fuck hold with what's in the pipelines. Not near as fucked as XRP. If fairx actually does come to fruition, XLM will be the most used crypto on Earth. You can FUD it all you want but that is what will happen. Fairx will only have to deal with the fiat regulations with 1 currency - XLM. That's the regulated part. Then crypto to crypto is unregulated for the most part so XLM will be the entry for anyone wanting to get in. Coinbase is awful but I think we can all agree it's necessary right now for fiat entry. Imagine if normies could buy instantly.

Fiat on ramps aren't the goal of XRP. Better to take retards cryptos instead. All fiat does is depreciate. Idk much about XLM other than it's distributed better than XRP, however still relies on trust is not mineable and is not a crypto.

more like this.

Uh yes it is

A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets.[1][2][3] Cryptocurrencies are classified as a subset of digital currencies and are also classified as a subset of alternative currencies and virtual currencies.

You probably think bitcoin was the first digital currency.

Agree with this in a way. XLM will make me rich. ETH started it for me but very interested in EOS when it's time comes.

Bitcoin was the first crypto currency, idiot. Digital currencies before it all failed because of centralization points of failure. They are based on proof of x y or z. Ripple is not a crypto currency, kys.

>muh goy

oo your suck a fucking cuck. LTC is just as OG as dogecoin you fucking newfag. Normal people got rich on LTC. This is not true for any of the circled coins.

Nigger sky miles are still around aren't they? That's a digital currency. Came long before and will never go away. I agree BCH is closer to bitcoin but being as stubborn and naive as you are is going to end up coming back on you. You assume cryptocurrency only can be
- mined
- decentralized

I get it, it's your baby. But to not see and efficient as where this market is probably going is absurd. I own no XRP FYI and will never won again if I can help it. But there is a bigger picture unfolding and you are going to miss out on it if you don't have an open mind.

NO

yea pretty much

that is 100% accurate well done doing the research user

Validating transactions in a trustless decentralized manner backed by some kind of proof IS what makes a crypto currency a crypto currency. Centralized payment systems are not going to drive this economy. More and more start ups are joining this ecosystem everyday. People who understand this stuff. They aren't going to hold fiat or XRP.

Double dubs confirms.
Been a fan if NEM since my crpyto inception.

Fiat in will help this economy the most right now which is why I'm balls deep in XLM.

>quotes his responses but not the orginal text
>newfag

Lmao you redditors are literlly retarded

Newcoiners getting triggered ahaha. Babies' first taste of gains? They get so defensive when their shitcoins dont even have a product nor do they have a proven track record of almost a decade. Literally all of these trash circled just started gaining traction after this cancerous adoption of late 2017- early 18. All of these idiots fudding BTC dont even have a clue that their trash USD valuation is compared to how much bitcoin is in their shitcoins.

>literlly

Fiat can be secured in loans while putting up crypto assets as collateral. Allowing borrowers to pay the principal and interest in gains. See CoinLoan and Salt.

Holding fiat is for absolute retards.