RaiBlocks
>0 Fee
>Delegated Proof of Stake
>Instant transaction
>7000 t/sec
>is already running without issues

>Binance will be the first big exchange to add them soon
>3.2B mcap, 320b marketcap easy possible

Whats the worst that can happen to Raiblocks, that it just keep hoving around the current price?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/steam-raiblocks-integration-to-the-steam-network-as-an-official-payment-method
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i bought in when it was listed on kucoin and it's gone down quite a bit.

>Without issues

Explain bitgrail incident

Explain the ethereum incident.
Explain the iota incident.
Explain the....
Literally every coin had a problem at some point. Even fucking apple has bugs.
IF they are solved (as the devs did), then it's ok.

Shhhhhhh, pajeet doesn't know about this one yet

I do know about this one, but devs are anonymous and the code is not open source. Why?

Bitgrail was running the entire system on one node. Xrb had one node running all traffic. Retard.

Support is very strong at 146k. Second time it wasnt broken meaning it could be on up. If I wanted to buy would have bought here at least with half of my money.

Hello,

We are not ready to go open source with XBY just yet, as this is new tech of our creation we are worried that a better funded team with a huge marketing budget will just copy our tech and push us out of the market. So for now we are keeping things under wrap until we are far enough in front that it won't matter if someone copies everything we have built as we will already be established.

I'm already ARBITRAGING between Kucoin and Bitgrail. Nice gains so far.

>320b marketcap easy possible
AMAZING post

Devs already fixed the node issue with bitgrail. Once this hits binance on Wednesday, all hell will break loose

>shitgrail

The 7000tx/sec has never been tested. It might actually handle 7k, but people have to stop listing this number before it's proven.

Buying this dip like nobody’s business.

Thanks for buying my bags pajeets.

same desu

go vote, bagholders! rai for steam payments

change.org/p/steam-raiblocks-integration-to-the-steam-network-as-an-official-payment-method

The day Bittrex decides to list this, shit is gonna go to the moon and beyond. The tech is just too good, any brainlet can see it.

That was Bitgrail's fault for recklessly running everything on one node

waiting for binance listing then purchasing the dip

>binance on Wednesday
Gonna need a sauce on that my boi

Wont go lower the 146k I think. That support level was tested twice and rebounded easily.

Waiting for patent to be confirmed so they eliminate the possibility of forks. Looking at all the BTC knockoffs, this seems like a smart idea.
N-nani?

Check the whitepaper, in the abstract:

>"...delivering near instantaneous transaction speed and unlimited scalability."

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

There is no theoretical limit to the network scalability. It is not an ordinary blockchain. Scaling bottlenecks will come from individual node hardware limitations. With good internet speeds and an SSD, Colin did actually achieve 7000tx/s on a node he spun up.

>change.org
>being this retarded

change org doesent do anything only reddit faggots believe this shit annd vote there

Thank you Raiblocks for the profits
Now I have 21 Bitcoins
>Feels good

Worst that could happen is the price goes to 0 because the network becomes unusable

Nobody is going to mine your shitcoin out of altruism. 0 mining rewards means this thing is never going to be secure and never going to scale

get ready for the binance dump

what the fuck, explain nigger

Again with mining

>Muh minging
>Muh blockchain

Whats the incentive to own btc after everyone sees it fucking sucks as a currency? It wont be worth a fucking dollar and mining will die in an instant

I have 21 Bitcoins thans to Raiblock
>STFU

y-you guys know whats gonna happen now, right?

Don't fucking FUD this shit for us!
I still got around 10 btc worth of Raiblocks and don't want to hold that shit.
If the noobs are bagholding this shit in the end it's their own fucking fault.

i just did idiot

fuck off newfag

you probably havent sold, so no you dont

>Bu bu bu I bought 20k worth od GPU
>Muh incentive

It was fun while it lasted neet. Aint no body gonna approve or use slow, expensive and nonscalable currency just so you can continue with

>Muh mining

>implying XRB can scale with nobody running nodes

new nodes coming online everyday

this. you are beyond greedy if you aren't just taking your XRB profits now, and if you bought it recently, lol. good luck

>Implying you know it cant

you clearly dont know how any of this works

keep chasing pump and dumps newfag

The dev team has adressed this. And they have something in mind to motivate running nodes.

BTW, every exchange would run nodes, it benefits them.
If there's demand and use for XRB, they pretty much NEED, and WANT to run nodes.

Want 21 Bitcoins profit right now?
Buy Raiblocks now!

btw, this is the same retarded fud since

>Muh mining
>Muh incentive
>Muh basement mingin rig

I bought at 2$ and I bought hell alot of them. Super comfy currently.

That wasn'tn raiblocks' fault, you fucking mong

IF you want to, you can run a node on your shitty little dell laptop. Businesses can run a node for cheap and accept payments without paying any transaction fees, with instant fees. Don't hate on superior CHAD technology, newfag.

*with instant speeds

Didn't have my coffee lel

but youre not, and you wont.

if their plan is just telling people to do it, thats not a plan

>if their plan is just telling people to do it, thats not a plan
who the fuck said that?
At least create more convincing fud.

How to piss off a retardblocks shill:

Ask them this simple, yet fundamental question:
>Who pays for transaction processing?
Expect non-answers like "b-b-but it's the cheapest" or "people who want to accept transactions".

then whats the plan?

implying exchanges will run nodes means nothing

i want to see this before i believe.

thread anons are right. if there's no incentive to run a rai node no one will.

a fee less system? how can that ever work?

>Hey guys, I want to run a website but I don't want to pay for the servers XD

If you run a website you process only transactions hitting your website.
If you load up a Raiblocks node you process ALL transactions. There is no guarantee that YOUR transactions will be processed.

>If you load up a Raiblocks node you process ALL transactions. There is no guarantee that YOUR transactions will be processed.

They go FILO, so the transactions always get processed.

How about this? Go on raiwallet.com and transfer some XRB between different wallets.

You FUDders are so very kawaii

Incentive is not to use fucking bitcoin or whatever the fuck blockchain pos is currently being fed to people without a fucking gram of brain in their heads.

If you use POS devices for payment you always pay fee for licencing it, as well as fee for each transaction that has been made.

Incentive for business to use instant and (pretty much) free solution is exactly that. They run a node, which costs pretty much nothing to run, and not a single transaction will cost them anywhere near what cost would be with blockchain solution or with POS devices.

Thats incentive, similar to one on private torrent trackers. Instead of gazillion leachers, you share and you download because it suits EVERYONE.

You can always go back to blockchain and wait for your transaction to come for 45hr while paying 50$ fee, but business will not do it. Especially knowing electricity waste is colossal.

How about you show me an environment where there are millions of transactions going on at once, running off of a couple dell laptops, instead of a cool little javascript toy?

Private torrent trackers are fucking dying dude. They aren't getting enough donations to survive (who would have guessed that people who wanted to get shit for free are cheap?).

Millions of transactions have been ran on single node on Bitgrail till few days ago.

when are you going to dump them

Has anyone transferred from Bitgrail to Kucoin?

Use my referral code for 20% of my trades daily if you want to buy some Raiblocks on Kucoin.

288cb

Everytracker I'm on goes over 100% every month lol. Bitcoin fees are their only problem rn.

It's almost like we'd need that much volume in order to test it. Were you born with a disability?

And I never said everybody would be running a dell laptop, retard. A small business can handle all their transactions by running a node on a dell laptop is what I said.

Thats whole different ball game, I'm strictkly speaking of downloading and uploading of data. Who setup servers to run them will have to find a way to recoup the costs, since torrents are pretty much associated with illegality, that means no one will want to put their adds on there for user to get his/her money back.

If you ask big businesses will they use BTC for payment literally everyone will tell you no because it fucking sucks. Its trash waiting to be discovered by normal people who expect fast and cheap transactions. No body uses BTC (at least in global sense) yet it fucking clogs like a motherfucker. Its completely unusable, something new is definitely necessary.

Everyone will run a node if it means that will end up cheaper then POS or other blockchain solution.Thats incentive in itself.

>There's no real incentive to run a node other than wanting to support the network.

The incentive to run a node is that it allows you to view and process transactions. A P2P currency will have many services utilizing the network and they obviously need payment data. Their only way around not running a node is pulling data from a possible remote node or creating a custom read-only node. The first requires trust which is likely not acceptable if you are using a cryptocurrency and the second makes very little sense as the additional cost to being a useful node is negligible. There is a self-serving interest for services that benefit from the network to ensure the maintenance of it.

Additionally, the consensus is delegated PoS. In a worst case scenario only a few good reputation nodes with a large stake are needed to maintain the network and have it still be relatively secure. Obviously this alone is not good enough even for a short period of time but the concept of delegation enables a large amount of decentralized voting even if the representative count is small.

A node can also be extremely light due to the fact that the protocol is highly optimized for its specific use case. This makes the "only supporting the network" argument less of a concern since the barrier to entry is significantly lowered. Yes, there is no direct tangible incentive for these people but many already run charitable nodes on much heavier blockchains.

So there is an "implied" cost associated with the network, it's literally impossible to not have one. In RaiBlocks' case the cost is the energy for the minimal PoW a user does and the distributed cost of running a node. This is probably close to the theoretical lowest cost you can achieve while maintaining the qualities a decentralized trustless network has.

Its not going to 100x, it did 3200x last year, it could still steadily gain maybe 3x over the year but even that is hopeful, gl

what is bitgrail

some dirty europoor was running that entire shitheap in his basement on a dell inspiron 8000

It'll replace LTC, DOGE, and ETh as hedge and transfer coin.
Very safe, not great money maker, but safe. Will not tank when btc up, will not flirt with your gf. Nice and safe.

(2/3)
Here is the incentive: participation. Specifically vendor participation.

Here are some of the biggest nodes right now:
• Bitgrail
• Mercatox
• XRB Tipbot
• Raiblocks Team
• Raiwallet.com
• Rai Games
• Anyone who has their desktop wallet open right now (I have to assume there are a number of volunteer nodes or people who just leave their wallet open 24/7 to support the network)

Why are these people running nodes? Because they need to process transactions as a part of their services. Another reason is that in order to instantly receive the XRB, you need to submit a receive transaction (which means you need to have your wallet open aka have your node running). So, let’s assume adoption grows, what are some other types of nodes we might expect to see popping up?

• Individual websites that want to actively accept XRB for ecommerce
• If someone built a plugin for other websites to use XRB, they might opt to run the node on their own server
• Other exchanges
• Rental Nodes creates by the XRB team to rent out to exchanges that don’t want to set up their own.
• Mobile app node for processing mobile transactions
• Cash registers or wherever else people accept XRB
• Any other site that wants to facilitate XRB transfers (for example an XRB mixer, perhaps)
• XRB-based gambling or gaming sites
• Volunteer nodes

Just because it went from ~$0 to $25 doesn't mean it can't get to top 5 market cap and a $200 price. Such retarded logic.

>not great money maker
So when do I sell it for a better money maker like LINK?

(3/3)
So, you will see that these transactions are not “free” they are paid for by vendors. Keep in mind that running a node is extremely affordable, and requires very little resources. In return the vendors receive one of the following:

• the ability to receive XRB payments (ecommerce)
• the ability to support their business model (Rai Games, Exchanges, etc.)
• a product to sell (a Wordpress XRB plug-in, a paid wallet app, an XRB Mixer, or similar)
• a source of ad revenue (I could see a site like RaiWallet.com monetizing via ads or perhaps going to a subscription model someday)

If you think hard about this, this is exactly the way the internet already runs. Websites that provide a service take care of the server load of that service for you. That is how online businesses tend to work, and there are various ways that these online businesses then monetize that. It just so happens that in the case of Raiblocks all of these businesses participate together to help support a shared decentralized network.

You're losing your time with those tardigrades.
They can't understand win-win situations, they'd rather shoot themselves than inadvertently be helpful to anyone.

Another user identified that as well

Here

Visa charges 2%. Merchants will run nodes to keep that for themselves. It will be part of the requirement for getting first level access and it will be easy to put a node on your laptop and forget about it.

I don't need to run a node, because my competitors will run a node and I can use their computing resources for free.

Except if running a node is so minuscule that it doesn't even matter in the end.

I tried so hard. And got so far.

Yes, Viktor in Ukraine is going to run thousands of transactions per second off of his 15 year old Dell laptop because he is a True Believer of Raiblocks.

wallet = node

Again, read the white paper and look how nodes work. No body is mining nor is anyone wasting gigawats of electricity.

Its pretty much best deal for business. Certainly better then paying % for POS or using blockchain, which is literally archaic and non usable at this point.

Big investors and normie retards wanting to make quick cash via it =/= usable in real world.

You wont get first tier access to the ledger. It will be easy and you will get advantages.

bitgrail ran the entire exchange on one node.
/thread

>But I spent 40k on my fucking mining rig

Lol @ normalfags holding retardblocks itt

I think normalfags are far far away from XRB. Basically, this is what BTC was 5 years ago. Niche and intriguing. Ripple and TRON are newfag coins.

Raiblocks IS a proof of stake blockchain. The difference between it and other PoS coins is that it is doomed to fail because the network is not self sustainable.

But it is actually, you are just not getting it.

>Basically, this is what BTC was 5 years ago.
kek

Holy shit. How fucking retarded are you not to understand that it doesn't fucking matter?

Im fucking freaking out someone help me. Cant sell cos im away from computer reeeeee

You weren't around in 2013 when BTC had a marketcap of 4 billion?

>he is selling for sub $100

Its not time to sell, its going back now. There were two rebounds from support at 145K and now there is a sell wall at around 165K that should be down. We are past lowest point. Weak hands where shaken, and whales got their xrbs.

>100x
>realistic

in since 97 cents

nice fud zzzz lmao