Do you fags see Ethereum reaching $3000 to $4000 EOY? I'm feeling pretty hopeless

Do you fags see Ethereum reaching $3000 to $4000 EOY? I'm feeling pretty hopeless.

If 2018 is anything like 2017 it will be more like 8 to 10k and by will be over 50k.

yes eth is the only crypto that isnt complete shit. 100k EOY

was thinking any where from 4-7k ,
im bullish on ETH, and its ERC20 "ecosystem"

Yes

my goal for the year is increasing ETH stack/. All profits from moon missions is going into my ETH fund

LOL fuck no, the only reason it went up was people who wanted to get into those juicy IPOs for 100x gains, and DragonChain is taking over that market.

You're better off just buying shitcoins for a 3x EOY.
I'm 7 days into the year and I already 4x my initial investment.

that wasn't his question, dumbfuck

maybe 1.5 or 2k, but god knows

ETH will stay.
People laugh when said 1000 by january. It's january, who laughing?
Look at single interview of creator Vitalik.
ETH stable and strong, not unlike me cock.

LMFAO, if ETH's networks can't handle CryptoKitties and CryptoTanks then it can't handle actual smart-contract enterprises. Shit is just a speculative bubble with no value proposition for the future. Sure, maybe you can make some gains in the next few months because it's brand recognition but compared to something like Bitshares or literally any other technology who can scale and handle a high amount of TPS it's shit and is destined for failure in the future.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* in ETH future bagholders face when BTS skyrockets

I think this year will be much slower than last year. $3000 seems reasonable but doubt it will do more. If anything I see it dipping down to $500 for most of the year.

watching BTS stagnate is so frustrating knowing how much better the tech is than so many incidentally better-known protocols.

could ADA be seen as ETH 2.0 ?

don't hold any, but without a doubt

>maybe 1.5 or 2k
Its at 1.1k right now....

ADA isn't the best, and it's over inflated from all the hype and normie circlejerking. If you want to bet on ETH 2.0 go with Bitshares or NEO/GAS (Buy at a 1:1 ratio, NEO and GAS if you chose them.)

You fucking autist.
He says that he is feeling hopeless which means he wants to see ETH reach 3-4k EOY which implies he is currently bagholding ether. So I pointed out that if he really wants the money he is better off putting his money in alts.

>Feeling hopeless
The price literally doubled within a month you fucking newfag. Ether is obviously isn't going to have insane moon mission like shit like Tron. Go to shit coins if that's what you want. You should've bought Ether a year ago if you wanted gains

Possible

Retarded

probably. Although I'd invest in monero instead if your going for safe high market cap coins.

I only have 43 ETH. I want it to reach $200k so fucking bad. I have other holdings in other alts but only $27k worth of other alts.

I only put a huge part of my portfolio in ETH because its relatively safe compared to the others.

wow! you're right11!!!1!!
i have no idea other than "up"

ETH is an alt you noob fuck

This is the safest coin IMO, easy 5K

Easily. Everyone that believes in ADA is a dumb fuck. ADA has now working product, platform or service. It's just one big pump and dump scheme.

That's because ether is safe, it's going to be $5k EOY period. Scalability is being fixed and this shit will do more transactions than Visa.

Just put it in KCS, extremely safe and the price is relatively low.

I really cant wait for the Ethereum futures to be announced desu. So that everyone will FOMO for ETH.