Guys... is Kucoin an exit scam?

Guys... is Kucoin an exit scam?

A pyramid referral scheme was the first sign

ETH network is shit

I withdrew 5 ETH this morning no problems,

anyone else ETH value no showing up? and i cant find the BTC/ETH trading pair

Prepare for the Kuckening.

while you goys are at it, use my referral pyramid scam ;^)

code: 25746

My eth isnt showing up either

yea same problem here

the spreadsheet already takes that into account

blame cryptopussies for fucking the network

I was legitimately the first person to begin shilling this exchange on biz. As a result I have over 500 referrals

and even I'm beginning to move my funds. If you use the live support feature you'll realize that the ticker is fucking fake. They put you behind 500 'other people'. If you actually sit there for 6 hours and wait you'll just be reset when you finally make it to number 10.

This exchange is a fucking hoax.

kek their username

just withdrew all my shit succesfully. this is just like hitbtc

how long did it take for ETH?
i sumbitted a withdrawal 30 mins ago

there is actually a conspiracy on r/cryptocurrency that they are owned by same people

this is straight fud. I've had contact with support today. I was 560th in line but after 20 minutes i got to talk to someone. they responded professionaly and explained me something i didn tunderstand. the BTC pairs were fixed.

I withdraw almost 1k of Ether yesterday and still don't have it. It is gone from my KuCoin account

no bitch you fuckin idiot god damn some people are fuckin stupid

I think all exchanges are over overburdened. Even huge ones like binance stopped enrolling new people.

1k ETH or 1k value ETH which is basically 1 ETH?

It's definitely shady as fuck. I've intentionally limited my deposits there because I feel like any moment they can just shut down and everyone would be JUST'd

Yes!

Or Ku'd

given the amount of growth Kucoin has been seeing, it would be the stupidest thing to exit now from a financial point of view.

Should be pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain

This literally feels like the internet back in the days where you only had dial-up modems.
Crypto is still at the very beginning, just look at the speed and costs. We still have a long way to go if progress doesn't come exponentially suddenly.

And bitcoin is the same as ARPANET back then

JUST

withdrawals over 200 need to be manually approved

Binance also has an aggressive referral program because that shit works

All of you dumb fucking newfags ITS THE CURRENCY ITSELF AS WELL ASTHE VOLUME UR MOVING U STUPID FUCKING NORMIES> STOP BUYING ONLINE CATS AND SENDING SO MUCH SHIT THROUGH UR RUSSIAN BUILT PLATFORM

Chill the fuck out boys. Look at how many tens of thousands of people joined their site in the last 2 weeks? Of course they'll have issues with withdrawals and shit. They're just aggressively trying to get a foothold in this market.

How’s that possible? Ive been checking support since yesterday and no ones online

i doubt he withdrew 1million $ from kucoin

Because hes lying

Good, finally you idiots can stop posting your shitty referall links to this "reverse funnel scheme"

Is Upcoin a scam too?

yall reeee-tarded. it isn't an exit scam. stop the fud and join with 1NHPP

New user named "wheresmymoneykucoin"

Nice try COSS shills, I guess shitty bait like this is a start for you!

This same thing happened to me on stocks.exchange
The eth network is super rekt just hodl and u will get your coins

Kucoin is complete ass
No idea why anyone would use it if not for DRGN or DBC

It takes forever to get ETH onto kucoin (at least it did last night for me, 4 hours). Now I'm trying to withdraw and people are freaking out about how long it takes. Not too worried, some poor bastard on reddit is waiting on 30 eth lol

Kucoin works perfectly fine for me. Plus I love all the shekkels from the KSC I hold.

Use 288cb to get some urself

use more gas, intel bug kilt the eth blockchain

Kucoin shits up this board