Who getting JUST right now. If you bought anything, literally anything the past day you're red...

Who getting JUST right now. If you bought anything, literally anything the past day you're red. Fewer and fewer alts have been mooning, there are still rides out there but the chance of getting the right one is significantly low.

QTUM.
This will go parabolic soon, it's destined to after TRX pumped so hard as well.
My Strongs hand with 150 QTUM are ready.
Just don't sell low.

STINKY POOMEN
STINKY POOMEN
STINKY POOMEN

I dabbled in Cindicator yesterday and made good returns out of constant small profits

Moon missions are great but if you can keep the number going up at all times its better

How the fuck did you lose?

i bought zcl in the last few days lol

He's a retard that bough at ATH

I'm in the same boat here. The bots gave me back only 4x my original investment. I was so sad but I don't think I can always rely on the 14x. Logically it's better to err on the side of caution even if it hurts.

justed pretty fucking hard this morning

I'm completely retarded and bought QTUM and APPC yesterday with 75% of my portfolio and now have to sit and watch everything go +20% from the sideline

Lol i made .4 btc while i was sleeping and hit an ath. I didn't listen to biz and picked superior alts.

>Only 30%, up today
AAAAAAAAAA

WHERES MY FUCKING MOONS

I bought OMG and NEO the last day or two and im up on both.
Im also up on XMR

Stop buying literal scamcoins

DBC is rising steady.

Let me guess you bought (((trx)))
What is
>LINK
>ICX
>DBC
>DRGN
Literally the most shilled coins here are soaring. You sided with normie coins didn’t you?

Have everything as ETH right now

Up from qtum from yesterday

JUSTed today by nothing mooning and coss shithole transfering my money all fucking day

Me

The only thing keeping me alive is my ETH holdings

Bought FUN and POET
Almost got into ICX, would never go LINK

DBC is a pump and dump. If you made money, grats but dont get dumped on for sure and DRGN is a meme. Nothing makes sense on what moons.

TFW you bought Link and ICX

Buy XRP now or forever regret it. It's your only chance to make it, user.

DRGN is not a meme you cuck but you won't realize that until it's too late

Sitting on my comfy 12k DRGN I bought at 2.25 :)

haha I am up 20% on hst and I bought yesterday

Be patient faggot, in this market you only lose if you sell too early.

Don't forget QTUM, 50% pump yesterday. Wabi has been shilled a few days ago and is up as well. Problem is most people buy the ATH and get dumped on from the following correction -_-

Fucking Stellar Lumens. Fancy ass names only mean scam

PAC, LEND, UFR and QLC all mooned this weekend. This has been a very good weekend for alts

>ETH
>XRP
>BBT
>XMR
>QRT
All green

Qtum is primed to break well over 200$ with a good possibility to be 500$ eoy. why are you mad? did you even read into qtum before buying it? i guess not, because you wouldnt have said what you did. and if you did dyor, you must be baseline retarded and not understood how important their tech and position is.

I bought deep onion yesterday. Stay poor brainlet

>would never go LINK
no wonder, you're retarded

>mad xlm is sideways the past week or so
are you serious?

my holdings are icx and bcpt

feel really comfy actually. extremely comfy.

just bought $5k worth of RDD. The last of the penny coins with growth potential

Pretty much this, accumulating slowly.

This is the most retarded portfolio I have seen in all my Veeky Forums days and I have been here since June.

Never doubt based pedodragon

Are you dumb? RDD has been mooning

It's mooning again tonight
lmao

Holy shit nigger what are you doing

Ladies and gentlemen, King FOMO

Me. Crypto investments are fine, but I shouldn't have invested in women. What a terrible investment.

>Chasing big greens candles instead of modest ones

Dumb goys

>up 20% on fluttercoin

i dont understand why people hold more than 3-5 coins.

Just sell your shitcoins and buy DBC

You want to diversify your holdings but only when you have enough of a bankroll to do so. These dumbasses trying to diversify $1k are dumb as bricks.

Not sherriff srs. I'm spreading myself too thin because fucking EVERYTHING is mooning.

Genuinely curious what you have that you could possibly be in the red after the last couple day.

wot the fuck is that.

E L I X
L
I
X

Not too late senpai

yeah I'm waiting until I get at least 10 or 20 thousand before I split it up into more than 2 or 3 coins. Sucks cause I've missed out on moon missions. But what's the point of turning your 50 dollars into 100 dollars lol

QTUM suffers from the same problem as STRAT
good projects but cant market for shit

Good thing I didn't FOMO into shitcoins at the ATH. LONG LIVE ETH

Lmao son one day you're going to have to try thinking for yourself.

SHOULDVE BOUGHT LINK FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

But but, serious question, why?

If you split your 1k into 10 popular coins you get to ride all the moons eventually. How is this worse that going all-in on one coin and hoping that it will go somewhere (not guaranteed).

Probably because they ride the moon dump their bags and hope they ride another one.

Either bots gaming inferior bots code or something criminal like money laundering. I don't really care as long as it keeps happening.

Some of you have the attention spans of a gold fish , for fucks sake just 2 days ago everything was in the green and mooning HARD.

This aint real right?

WHO FUCKING SHILLED QTUM LAST NIGHT
This fucking shitcoin is just sitting there, i can use these funds in my other prospects

Is this worth it to fucking hold a few days or sell at a loss now? I am so annoyed, that announcement was total faggotry and didn't do SHIT

ICX :^)

Hold for a week then sell

except for kucoin :&)

meanwhile some of my other coins are doing quite well or are about to, and some funds are tied up in qshit

:( i will trust you user

This is why I don't hold alts longterm, just flip for BTC.

getting justed desu

what are you talking about.. im up in the past 2 days by double

king fomo is right jesus fucking christ

you have all the meme coins, you bought into literally ALL of the hype likely at the ATHs for all of those

i hope this was a lesson learned dude lmao

Lets say you have $10 in 10 coins for a total of $100. Lets say each coin x10 in 6 months, youve made $900, exactly the same as if you'd gone all in on 1 coin. But if you go all in, catch a 10x, then go all in on another coin and catch that 10x, you've made $99,900. The disadvantage is risk, but the risk of losing $1k or even $10k is well worth the opportunity to make $10k or $100k respectively, especially in this market
tl;dr diversification = less gains

when u buy everything at ATH this is what you get
thou shall now be dubbeth the "buy my bags guy"

by far the most disgusting portfolio i've seen

MEME coins, bad timing

Not only are they shilled faggotry, they even have SHIT logos to top it off

Horrible choices mate, sorry. I suggest not visiting Biz for a month and buying on your own

But diversification = more safety.

I mostly go all in but diversify about %10 of my profits after a big win.