Where are my boys at? comfy ICX thread

Where are my boys at? comfy ICX thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q1s9CvHGWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is ready for another moon

Oh user, we will again, we will.

tfw only 800 ICX

Why is it mooning now I was told it was gonna remain solid until mid jan.

Kinda FOMOing since I went all in on TBT cuz of this weeks launch

Whale manipulation. They are about to dump maybe in the next 24 hours.

Just look at that $2m buy wall. That's the biggest order I've ever seen.

Yeah kinda noticed well I am gonna join later this week and dump all my gains and be comfy till the 24-th

Oh shut up, they aren't. In fact they want the price to be here, look at the wall.

2000 ETH buy order? GTFOutta here damn whale, buy yoself some bot. I'm gonna do the opposite of what this whale want us to do and sell.

Just woke up after staying up way too late watching it moon.

LOL you clearly don't know how whale works. They manipulate price. Do you know what the word manipulate means.

Right here senpai

i only FOMO bought 19 coins at 2 buck.
only going to the top of the skyscrapper, i'll see you on the moon when doge takes off

Are you happy with the result this morning?

MY BODY IS READY

ffs. I've been in ICX for like 2 weeks now and haven't seen a lot of movement since Christmas so I thought I'd use it for screwing around with day trading, and sold some yesterday. If I can get back in where I bought (~$8.12 USD) I'll HODL until the end of the month at least.

PoorFag all in on this bitch, 150 of these

Selling shit like this is not worth the risk, especially with Korea waking up

In areas of stagnation, or consolidation you should be on edge, those are the times where moon is incoming.

I bought in at $2 something, sold mid $5...

Shame. All these other moon missions going on mess with my judgement.

Yes, then sell and get out.

Exactly my friend.

Sorry that wasn't meant for you, haha.

Been riding this since 1.85. It's been good to me and nothing but good news on the horizon.

Comfy hold

ohhhh look at this big promise, the WHOLE end of the month. Wow, what a hodler champ

Very comfy.

Lesson learned... One of my other HODLs mooned earlier so I was being careless.

I mean that's when mainnet launches right?

dip again ICX pls forgive me I was greedy

waiting for round 2 comfy af

how much can it go just after the mainnet and let's say a coinone listing?
25 dollars by march?

25 dollars by March guaranteed.

I'm also comfy hodling this by the way.

Just don't swing trade. Shit's too volatile. I thought I'd be a smart ass and lost about 3 - 5%. Not enough to cry over, and luckily I snapped the dip and am only out of peanut money in the long-term scheme. Don't be stupid and greedy. Just watch as the rocket carries us to Andromeda.

> take 3mg etizolam to sleep
> ???
>Wake up 22 hours later
>missing; 20mg etizolam (all that I had)
> check folio (50/50 ICX/VEN)
> profit

Ethereum fork
Partnerships even weaker than eth alliance partnerships (aka meaningless ) no main net, no devs on board. Koreans haven't even bought it nor will cause wtf lol pay x100 to whitey. )

im going to buy but I want to get in as cheap as possible, is there going to be a dip or should I just get in now?

woke up this morning and CALLED IN, BITCHES.

I got money now, they can't do shit to me.

Thanks, ICX for mooning over me as I slept last night

Can someone explain the relation between mainnet release and price? Will people be dumping at ATH when it releases, driving the prices down? Is release gonna rocket the price?

I've been staring at the chart for the last 6.5 hours. It could dip, but I think this is only the begging.

its 10PM in SK you dense motherfucker

Any dip will be trivial in comparison to the profit you will get in the next month. No guarantee it will dip enough to make much of a difference either. I personally would get in now but your call

it isnt an eth fork you larping fucktard. wan is. not us
it has +60 team members, +700 in mother company
insane hype in korean kakaotalk you faggot
real life application right now and more partnerships than top 100 cmc combined
mainnet jan 24

nice try pajeet. you aint getting cheap coins

I think we'll see Mars.

>AION
>ICX
>VEN
Yeeeeeeeee

it seems pretty stable atm, it's unlikely that it will dip under 9,5%
you can buy now, it's pretty safe

Should I buy in more? Ignore the doge it's from 2013.

Sold most of it off like a chud in December bc I am an idiot

This guy gets it

It's when the erc20 tokens get traded for the actual tokens on their own blockchain. I think circulating supply MAY increase but not 100% sure.

are you completely fucking retarded you stupid nigger?

its 7am

Sold off most of my doge I mean :( 500k of doge . God dammit

tfw bought 25 as of yesterday.

damnit lads I missed it.

this made me lol

I'm sorry but you're retarded

Fistbump

idk what to do then

Currently holding like 44k POE which I expect to be huge EOY.

$10 to $30 best case scenario for ICX, I still won't have that many coins accumulated.

Do I sell my ripple for more ICX?

I ALMOST HAVE 1000 ICX I NEED TO SELL EITHER SOME FUN, LINK OR BAT TO GET MY STACK UP TO 1000 WHICH ONE IS BEST TO SELL

I could be wrong though, personally I'd go all in on ICX and Aion.

Idk. Korea is basically taking all exchanges offline on the 20th unless you are registered. However, ICX main net is coming online 24th. Speculation is that ICX will replace everything (and since Koreans support their own, it'll be a monopoly)

Go all into ICX

It's 7am in Korea, hurry

This answer will always remain the same: Yes.

Ripple is the most toxic coin in existence, sell it and never touch it again it is a complete worthless centralized piece of shit, buy ICX and hold until AT LEAST the end of January if not the entire year.

ICON BOYS

MAKE SOME NOISE

WE'RE GOING UP BOIZ

ARE WE ABOUT TO MOON AGAIN

WE NEARLY DONE CONSOLIDATING BOYS, ITS EITHER UP OR DOWN FROM HERE.

>SPOILER ALERT - ITS ALSO 7AM IN KOREA

boys do I wait for the dip to buy or do I fomo and buy high like the shit I am

Up. It's up from here.

nigger there isnt a fucking dip you buy now or get left behind

The party isn't over by a long shot my friend

>tfw wanted to buy this last night but went with Tron instead

fuck me

I don't know how to fucking explain to you people that this is a LEGITIMATE PRODUCT.

THIS SHIT WONT DO MASSIVE DIPS. PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND ITS VALUE WILL GOBBLE THIS SHIT UP WHEN IT GOES DOWN 10%

The only way this coin can temporarily tank is with massive BTC movement.

woke up and said FUCKING FINALLY this coin moved. LETS GOOOOO BOYS

Tfw only 100icx

ALL IN

Fomo’d and bought 100... had 100 the other day and sold them. So dumb.

Tfw only 3200. It's never enough senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q1s9CvHGWo

I cannot wait for the first annual "Icon connect the world summit" being held at the end of this month.

Tron was bleeding heavily during their live conference event because the CEO is a blubbering idiot and has no idea what he is talking about.

ICON's founder is a fucking chad and so well spoken. I would expect green candles during the live conference January 31. (Being held in the worlds 5th tallest building in the worlds highest ballroom)

Now don't sell and you'll be fine, trust me.

We are going to 10x in the next 3 months. Literally just hold and stop being greedy and chasing pumps.

I understand everyone is in a panic and feels they are on a timeclock in the cryptospace but if you just hold this coin you will outperform 90% of others.

erc20 token

>muh ethereum collapse

Yeah man. I actually have a cash out date of February the 1st for personal reasons. Holding XLM, DBC and ICX until then. On 5.5k at the moment. If that becomes 10k, I’ll be a very happy man.

I hope you'll get there friend.

is this good or bad?

Retard here,

I was under the impression that such huge walls will pretty much lock in the price? Why are you all expecting a price increase?

good, tons of buy support

look at those green dildos of gains

Because that wall got BTFO.

It's not staying erc20, they're minting 400M ICX coins to exchange for the erc20 dogshit everyone is holding now

tfw only 40 :/

This isn't the moon yet desu

Waiting for that steamy Korea action

Currenly owe about $8500 on my credit cards, and have very little cash left. Portfolio is worth $10,000. Do I put another $1000 in for ICX?

The Korean moon should be happening sometime in the next hour. Brace for lift off, lads. Buy now at this slight dip for max gains.

>music
check
>amphetamine
check
>Token making 80% of my portfolio breaking heights
check
>Korea waking up as we speak
check
>hangin' out with my ICON gang boys
check
>Fudders salty af
check
>mfw

ICX is a literal wallivore.

stop taking credit out for investment

what

They're gonna dump tho. Wouldn't you? Dump now and buy back when it dips.

Give me some amphetamines please. Adderall?