SwissBorg: we all know swiss financial services are top notch,Get in the ICO, this could be big...

SwissBorg: we all know swiss financial services are top notch,Get in the ICO, this could be big, their team seem very professional. Token cost is about 0.1usd

If you decide to get in use my referral for a bonus :

ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=126088

Other urls found in this thread:

ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=156488
ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=126088
reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7ojbaf/warning_dadi_ico_is_a_proven_scam_they/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can't stop things like BITCOIN
it will be EVERYTHING and the world will have to
>readjustS

SCAM! HACK! ICOS!

ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=156488

Are you ok Pajeet ?

there are like 12 icos right now who are much better and are worth much more to investo into.

I like the project, but this would not be my first recommendation.

yeah i've seen their ad several times and it just turns me off, damn

Haven't you been spammed by the swissborg commercial on youtube? It's hilariously retarded.

what is the purpose of this coin
where will it derive its value from
>inb4 le read le whitepaper

Could you share some of your knowledge with a poorfag like me? Which are the best ICOs right now?

Also im not a burger or chink so its ok

"become a whale"

Yeah I wouldn't buy, I mean just look at the team, everyone with an IQ above 60 can see they are scammers, whoever trusts them deserves to lose their money.

>underlying value
>crypto

le read whitepaper

what ico are better atm?

I agree with you there is other ICO out there but Swissborg is highly underrated. At $0.1 per coin (less if you use my link) for a edge fund with the swiss name on it.. I'd say it's pretty damn good.
Here is a link for the bonus referral ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=126088

Elastos, Experty, Dadi, Apex, Selfkey.

>team hasn't a single swiss person
>swissborg

top kek

examples or GTFO

>SwissBorg: we all know swiss financial services are top notch

no. no they're not.
Just coz it has swiss in it's name, doesn't mean it's good.

Partnered with Bounty0x. This is legit.

dadi is confirmed scam affiliate shitcoin
reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7ojbaf/warning_dadi_ico_is_a_proven_scam_they/

here

>investing into a investment fund by using gamble tokens you bought with other gamble tokens
>swiss in the name, not a single swiss person
>pajeet CEO
>rest are random diversity hires, not one with a legit background or track record in Switzerland
>located in Lausanne

Yeah, no don't touch it. Never anything good came out of Lausanne.

t. Swiss fag

Swiss Miss is pleb tier hot chocolate powder.

Elastos is over now.
Oh yeah because dadi is better ? It's a fuckin spam they copied past the witherpaper from sonm
This

damn french frogs
they ruined switzerland

Yes. You'd have to actually visit switzerland for good chocolate and even then, belgian chocolate can compete without problems.

Didn't say that, just debating a point you used as fact

>LOL guyz we’re kind of in Switzerland so, you know, we know stuff about finance n shit.
Just bought 100k.

As much legit as guyz we’re kind of in Russia so, you know, we know stuff about blockchain n shit.