Why do I keep hearing everyone say that this is going to hit 20 dollars? I've even been hearing 100$ even

Why do I keep hearing everyone say that this is going to hit 20 dollars? I've even been hearing 100$ even.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MhN8NBq1fM&feature=youtu.be&t=28
discord
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoforthewin/2k18-cryptos-predictions
coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 a crypto illiterate mentions market cap

Probably $2600 even up to $300
>When Lambo?

you hang out with normies, it's ok, they don't know anything about crypto

people who don't know any better
>centralized shitcoin
>premined
>owned by banks
>ability to freeze assets built in
why would anyone want this? it isn't even technically crypto.

When Moon?

>Lambo on Moon
I have 35 XRP, am I gonna make it guys?

anyone buying now is soo fucking retarded lol

poorfag here

holding 105 ripple forever just to see what happens

My m8 Tyrone at my barbershop told me it's the next Bit Coin. I bought $50 worth at $3. It will go to $20,000 soon and I will buy a boat.

Basically because you don't have to worry about how secure the cryptography is, also its very low power.

$2600 for a XRP
105 seems than more than enough you fucking WHALE!!!!
I have 35 XRP am I gonna make it?
>Lambo Moon!

It'll probably reach 5 USD in the forseeable future.

$20k??!?!
I have 35 XRP am I gonna make it Ripple bro?

A retard I work with said he will only sell when it hits 500. I just wished him luck. He said it's the only coin with a use case.

Stupid people assume that because bitcoin went from being worthless to what it is now, all cryptos must do that and ripple is their chance to get in on the ground floor.

Fuck you asshole!
Fudder hater dumb person you don't know nothing about economics!
The banks are going to use Ripple

This. It's not completely unthinkable and actually a reasonable value. But I think it'll take all year to reach the $5 mark. But then again, this market is crazy and unpredictable so we might as well end up with $100 coins. Who knows?

He is right the banks are going to use it.
Ripple is Bitcoin but just much better.

Ripple is dead CEO is on TV all day telling u how to buy it on cnn and fox news n shit like that and price goes down instead up... it wont go above 3 usd

ikr this thing is going to a billion a piece

I spoke to a person who know a lot about economics and those things he said it might go to $50.000 a coin.

>poorfag here
>holding 105 ripple forever just to see what happens

More poverty.

Well today I transfered 500 fiat from one of my bank accounts to another thats with a different bank.
transfer still has not gone through.. so if Ripple can speed that up it would be nice

youtube.com/watch?v=1MhN8NBq1fM&feature=youtu.be&t=28

Just join the discord group, there you'll get answers that you can rely on.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

Yes, ripple as a company, with a product XRP, that has no actual use on its network-as stated by the CEO, that also currently has 0 banks actually using its network, is going to BE WORTH MORE THAN APPLE. Are you stupid?

THIS COIN IS LITERALLY AN E-JEW COIN.
^
If you can prove that I am wrong I would love to hear it.

the fuck 20 XRP to create a wallet... as of now more than 50$

I own a bunch of real estate but I dont have much spending money.

this is a normie coin, all the poeple who missed out on bitcoin, are getting in on this thinking it will be the new bitcoin.
I bought in and will sell eventually leaving all the normies holding.
I was getting questions about bitcoin, now i am getting questions about how to buy ripple, people i havent talked to in years, and i am loading them up with bags and bags. im going to make it with my 20k, dont know about all you other dummies.

Now that's bullshit.

This. This is exactly whats happening. Stupid retard normie money is coming in and they are buying stuff that they know nothing about. "O it going to be the new bitcoin and hit 20,000k someday"

No it wont.
Will you make some money in the short term? probably ya, ride the normie pump when you can, but gtfo before its too late.

It'll go to 4 bux this week, then it'll take 6 months to move to 5 bux. It'll manage 6 by the EOY.

TRX will fail within 6 months
XLM will keep going sideways for another 2 weeks
APPC won't moon

Cap this shit.

Oh god, what a complete bell end

APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN APPCOIN

to beat the jew, you must become the jew.

Dunno lol. I have a reasonable amount of faith in it and see it as 5 bucks in the future, realistically. But like you said, who knows? If it goes further up I'm not complaining.

So many greedy bag holders

>falling for Jewish tricks is becoming the Jew

Would the banks use something so volatile? If the banks are using it to transfer millions of dollars even a 1% decrease in price would cost millions.

jews dont fall for jewish tricks dummy!

I have Ripple you silly poo in loo pajeet. It is in my best interest for it to be a thousand bucks a piece, but realistically it'll go up to five dollars within this year. That's my expectation.

Sorry I mean thousand's

I have been holding a short position since 3$. Anybody who thinks it will go up more is part of the reason that this shit will go down the drain.

So you're just a dumb Jew. Congrats on this. Seriously.

Likewise. Am in it since $.2 with about 10K XRP and am not complaining at all. This shit can stay like it is for all I care. Gonna hodl the year through and see what happens.
Godspeed and good gains to you, bro.

shut up id fag

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

Can't make this shit up...

Best cast scenario...its 2020 and all the banks and the world are using the ripple network to move money...

You know that they dont need XRP (the cryptro ur buying) to use the network right? The can move money on the network no problem without XRP. It has LITERALLY NO VALUE. ITS NOT USED FOR ANYTHING.

Lets go further...say the banks DO need XRP to use the ripple network to move money..who do you think theyre going to buy it from? you?

RIPPLE CAN MAKE XRP OUT OF THIN AIR AT ANYTIME. MILLIONS OF IT. POOF.

THE BANKS ARENT GOING TO BUY XRP FROM YOU RETARDS. THEY WILL BUY IT FROM RIPPLE.

>2020
>needing banks to move money

Thank you and likewise. You're in a better position though. I just got into this barely a week ago and I'm still learning. My initial investment was a mere 1k USD (Balkanfag). I have less than a 100 XRP but I bought it when it was about 1,75. I regreat not going deeper, but I needed to observe and learn first.

So far small gains but no losses. Also, accumulated some BAT for long-term holding.

No crypto has any value

Yes. To the unemployment line.

Yeah man, nothing really has any value. Ya know?

XLM JEWLOVING FAGGOTS

You know the Ripple CEO is now the richest man in the world, right?

Worthless piece of shit pajeet normies

BUY FUCKING XLM COCKSPITTER BEFORE FAIRX

ITS BETTER THAN RIPPLE IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WAY

+ ITS DECENTRALIZED + ITS NON-PROFIT

It already was about $3 from all the normie excitement. What other coin's CEO is on CCN promoting a working product?

I'm holding because I think its the next crypto on coinbase, that will give easy access to normies and inflate the price..

It will be used to enslave people.

It's not crypto. And those who spend their lives working for something they don't understand, will fall for the slight of hand.

Ripple Labs is more interested in acquiring crypto not fiat.

Two months ago i would have said no way but lately anything seems to be possible.

Step by step on everyone's pace and account my friend.
You'll do good. Just remember to do your own research, never give in to FOMO and HODL the coins you truly believe in.

I bought LTC in 2013, shortly before it hit ATH back then and kept them for 4 years until recently. Sometimes, it's better to buy shit and forget about it.

Listen and learn, wise user right here.

are ripple haters the most embarrassing group on Veeky Forums besides the discord spammers?

Their on the same level with tron haters. I swear, some people just hate to make money. Like, I don't care about a chink and his bedroom recorded live-stream or if IOTA secures a way for future refugee smart cities. I am living _now_ and if I can make a buck on whatever I goddamn will. Don't confuse your ethics and morals with Veeky Forums.

Pigs get slaughtered.

point in case, look at this guy's posts lol. embarrassing

im making big money off xrp really dont care about anything else. having an identity based off of which coins you hold is just fucking retarded and childish

maybe internet needs banks too? even if u open a ripple wallet u have an account opening fee. its a banking system mirrored to the internet for banks.

you need at least 20k

This guy gets it. Good gains to you, my friend.

We know you dont you fucking nigger. Youre the kindof person who litters in the ocean and doesnt think about it twice.

No one is hating on your gains, make money, for all our sakes.

But this POS coin makes us all look bad. It dirtys the crypto space, and this is how bubbles form and markets crash.

We will all be paying for your sins in blood, its just a matter of time.

Join kucoin before it closes registration like bittrex and cryptopia.
It"s growing like crazy right now and everything on there seems to be rising because of it.
Help me out and use my code please.
1uN4t

What are you trying to prove here?

lol oh friendo. When all these startups start taking profit they're going to keep it in decentralized currencies because they understand the technology.

>We will all
No. You'll be. I'm out of this shit way before it tanks.
Also
>dat reddit spacing

You're a fucking retarded faggot.

This is not how bubbles form and markets crash you waste of brain cells.

NOSTRO accounts you fucking brokeboys

you take larping quite far
do you think this 4D chess type of fudding works or is it just for fun?
I'm not holding this so I don't care but I commence your commitment to this deep level of trolling
It beats looking at the charts tho

I know right people underestimate the power of normies sometimes

Same, in it since $0.006, if this stays the same price I will still be more than thrilled. Best $350 investment I've ever made.

Check out my predictions for this year's crypto market ! steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoforthewin/2k18-cryptos-predictions

Daily reminder (((soros))) is behind ripple and bitcoin

deep

all of you cunts sell your xrp pls

coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/

At $2.76 it's too late to get rich

Like all coins you're only gonna make it if you got in early like

you too bud

Only Niggers buying Ripple at >3.00

this is a >$5 coin at minimum

there is a supply of 100 billion ripple but there are only 30 billion in circulation. i dont trust this shitcoin. something seems off about this

>the fuck 20 XRP to create a wallet...
wut the actual fuck are u talking about you retarded mongoloid cuckbase trading micro faggot.

"hurrr durrr slurrrp slurrrp : can't buy xrp as one site charges 20 xrp for using it's wallet"

There's fuckloads of exchanges out there who will store XRP and even convert it to fiat directly or swap for ETH and then to fiat.

mfw

How so? 54 XRP are currently locked up in escrow contracts, some XRP are burnt due to transaction cost and a lot of XRP might actually be lost.
Also, think about institutional purchases that aren't allowed to be traded on exchanges.
All things considered, what makes you think something is off about the numbers?

Buy 25 now for the low low price of $125! While supplies last!

Muh 417$ XRP

Hey, don't shit on eBay crypto offerings. That's how I made my first 1K back in 2014 when exchanges were still too tough for normies to handle.

this is as retarded as technical analysis
>indian guy in the reply

Is this guy retarded?

Now those are some shitcoins.

25$ doge would be insane, it would probably take more than 10% of the world money to get it to that level

$25 DOGE kek

Why would a company with global contracts, 5+ years of building their business, and with already rich heavyweights at the helm would want to shoot themselves in the foot by doing anything stupid?

So far they have played the game, dare I say, perfectly. And they are one of a handful of companies that have a working product now, not "coming sometime in 2020".

I saw someone make 3x $420k buys when ripple was sitting around $3.85(AUD)

somethings about to happen...