How do I get over my fear bros...

How do I get over my fear bros? Ever since I made it to 200k I have become retarded and not been able to get in any good positions. I cashed out 50k to cover my initial money x3 so now I have 150k but its gone down to 130k cause I been scared af. WAT DO? HALP

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

how did u cash out and what about tax

anyone with experience. pls i need help

i have a 50k withdrawal limit on coinbase so i cashed out some btc I had there. I cashed out enough to cover taxes too

stop trying to chase moon missions and hodl quality coins instead. I'd say BTC ETH LTC and XRP though i do know better coins exist. its just most of these have PoW and higher popularity/normie acceptance

Forget how much money it is. Just pretend it's monopoly money.

just go all in ETH and sit tight.

ive been holding btc for a while now. although good advice. just fomo is killing me with these shitcoins
fuck those digits
not a bad idea i guess. but fuck i want to catch one 80x like xrb

Most cash in high cap quality coins, perhaps some mid cap coins you see surviving. Play with low cap coins for funz.

50k in ETH
50k in XMR
1k each on 50 moon missions

you should be more worried about trading 6 figure sums of money. be more cautious, make more conservative trades. you'll make it, bro.

Using small amounts of money to catch a 80x satisfies that feeling OP, while still feeling safe holding your main profits

>i want to catch one 80x like xrb

XRB has another 80x in it. Screen cap this fags.

Anyway I have about 210k worth of coins. Cashing out 50k just like you. I am have the same trouble - I cant bring myself into risking tens ouf thousands into shitcoins like prl or bounty, but the pain after seeing them moon is really bad.

Currently I have XRB, VEN and REQ. Oh boys, the last few days I am just seeing one dip after another dip, while faggots get 100% gains daily with their shitcoins. I just hope that I can get 3-4x my investment just holding those 3 coins and then be set for life with this money.

>XRB has another 80x in it. Screen cap this fags.
lol k

nice strategy
i know the fear gets me thanks bro you too
yes im gonna look into this

How much you started with OP?

Lurk the discord group and get in on the suggestions if you feel like it, or just ask there what to do.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

a little less than 15k

Hehe, ok, that would be kind of hard.

But if XRB would get between Bcach and Cardano (wtf is this shit), then it would get another 10x. This would make me a multi milionare. And thats ignoring the overall market cap rising.

>thinking he's going to avoid taxes
You're going to fucking pay them. So just pay them and vote republican. You idiot.
>hurrrr I don't want to take profits because I'll have to pay some of it in taxes.

split your gains in a portfolio with the following distribution 33% low risk (NEO, XMR, BTC), 33%
medium risk (ARK, OMG), and 33% high risk (LINK, REQ, TRON, VEN)

Are VEN and REQ high risk? They have quite a high market cap. If they will go 10x, I would be surprised. Thats medium risk and medium reward tier for me.

im dont care about the taxes my question is how he got the money. i rarely see biz talk about actually cashing out and paying taxes so im clueless on how the big money is doing it