I got $1200 in LTC should i bail and get on the XLM rocket?

i got $1200 in LTC should i bail and get on the XLM rocket?

Yea, probably. Both will pay off eventually but xlm will be sooner and has more room for growth.

I'm a financial advisor and I say no. Keep the lite cuck

I got $2300 on XLM, I was unironically wondering if I should bail and buy a new shit coin, I'm already 4x so I've been comfy. Looking for new gainz

>"rocket"
nigga

>i got the chance to die slowly of cancer, should i speed up and hang myself?

I would say yes. I watched whales try to crash this coin last night and it got bought up right back to it's current support. To me it says that the whales really wanted to buy more and other people wanted in as well.

This. Give it a few days. This coin will be back at ATH and then some.

20k xlm reporting in. Its stable right now going sideways. Whales accumulating forcing out weak hands because fairx.io is going to fuck up the crypto market.

There is not rocket. Not now anyway. I'm actually holding back the rocket by not selling all my coins, btw.

Bailing out right in front of the line of announcements. kek.

Yep. I'm sure the whale(s) will keep trying to suppress the price but at some point soon they'll have to let it break free again. The floor keeps on increasing, weak hands keep being vetted, and really we're just waiting for fairx

Litecucks please get out. Charlie "world's biggest cuck" Lee literally cleans cum from superaids nigger assholes

When is Fairx, was gonna dump my ICX later this month for XLM

Jed need to get his ass on CNN/FOX news, people need to know the Steve Jobs of Ripple is backing Stellar and he can point out the flaws of Ripple and how Stellar addresses them all

Were not talking 10x pump and dumps here but long time hodl, ltc is already the most used coin, also fees drastically decreasing even further soon.

Anyone know when FAIRX is happening??

Ltc will be devoured by alternatives. It's already happening. And Charlie's optics are fucking awful

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. get on fucking egas and make me (and you) rich.

same and i found a new ico presale

Yes. Whales are keeping the price artificially low, when they stop it's going to skyrocket again.
Binance also suspended all withdrawals on it, making people panic sell.
This is the time to buy.

>new ico
Anything interesting?

I was thinking about putting 500 into xlm

not sure if safe

I dont understand why the creator of a top 10 coin would not only dump his whole stake but announce it on twitter as well as create FUD for his own coin and the whole market in general with his claims, whether any of it is true or not seriously what the fuck is wrong with the guy

WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNAKEY

Seriously, fucking wake up. I'm jonesing for some green numbers.

when he did that, he freed me to drop his coin, and invest alts, which have already given 10x more than even if litecoin were to go to $20,000

He claimed people were saying it was a conflict of interest for him to own them, but I never saw anyone claiming that.
If he was trying to pull something, he wouldn't have announced it. I think the dude just fucked up.

fuck, i'm getting justed so heavily

We'll be good. Someone is keeping the price down for now, it will recover quickly once they stop fucking with us, trying to make us drop our bags.

>based Charlie Lee would never shill the coin for his own gain
>was always realistic to people, even telling them all crypto could drop 90% so be responsible
>people bitched and complained but it was very necessary for him to be shown as trustworthy
>finally sells after 6 years so he can finally shill his coin
>little bit of FUD but maintains $250 (5x gain from $50)
>now people are over the fact he sold, nothing really changed
>Charlie is now just starting to shill the coin and there is nothing people can complain about because he is not doing it for his own gain

once the binance wallet issue is fixed, (((HE))) will go away