FUNFAIR TANKING AFTER GETTING THEIR LICENSE DENIED

FUNFAIR TANKING AFTER GETTING THEIR LICENSE DENIED
EVEN FUCKING CL IS PUMPING
DEVS ARE DUMPING HEAVY BAGS ON THE DELUDED FUNNIES' HEADS ITS OVERRRRR

Sauce, or it didn't happen.

Hey pajeet, what’s is with all this coordinated FUN FUD?

>all this FUD

Holy shit fuck off pajeet and rakesh

Crashing with no survivors

Deluded funnies btfo

>its a loser who bought edgless tries to create FUD

fuck off lad

Something big is happening with all of the fud

>Something big is happening with all of the fud
yeah, it turns out nobody that matters wants to use this shit token.

FUCK, get out now if you want to keep any of your gains. SELL SELL SELL. This is going to TANK!!!!!

OMG my money's all gonez
Aaaaaaaaaaa!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasasass!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how you idiots think that telling people it is tanking is going to make them sell. You morons do realize that even if you managed to convince them to sell, they would see the chart when they go to the sell screen and realize you are full of shit. Right?

>why they shit in streets

ALL MY LINK IS GONE!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAaAaaaaàaâfgcrsda!-!-&!?(?:!!

Not to mention, a few dozen Veeky Forums fags selling means nothing to the price.
Like these discord PnD schemes. They think their 200 people can move a price with millions and millions of orders. Baby's first investment.

PnD in penny stocks on the exchange (back in the day) took dozens/hundreds of people selling/calling hundreds of people a day for months to pump a stock. These morons think they are doing it with 200 users from India.

This has literally nothing to do with what I was saying pajeet.

Don't you have a girl to gang rape on a bus or a street to shit in?

Im loosing all of my money. WTF!! I have friend's investments going down to fucking tube. What will i tell them. AHHHH FUCK YOU FUN!!! FUCK YOU /BIZ

Uhhh don't pretend to be an investor because you made some lucky picks and conned your friends into giving you their money. I tell everyone that ask's "invest your own money and be prepared to literally lose it all."

Sorry quoted the wrong guy

This is fucking hilarious.

They haven't even fucking applied yet, dumbass. GTFO you filthy pajeet

I thought they had applied and were just waiting a few weeks for backgrounds and shit.

hmmmmm ....

This is why you only come to this board for the memes and lulz. These PooJews just want your fun. Go gang rape someone or pray to a cow or some shit you smelly Villiage Pabtry pirates. Fuck.

Kek that’s what makes these threads so funny. The price has literally gone up since they made them.

actually pajeets. lies and for what?
trying to get bags this hard with fake news. lmao