How the fuck am I suppose to buy this shit?

How the fuck am I suppose to buy this shit?

>EtherDelta doesn't work for me
>HitBit gives errors when generating a Bitcoin address

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/baU1BkF5Yp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how many do i need to be a millionaire EOY

Deposit USDT/ETH. Exchange to BTC then buy OPT but remember to get it out of the exchange - HitBTC are greedy cunts and you'd be better off keeping it in either your own wallet or ED.

what wallet? just deposit to MEW?

etherdelta sucks as but if you understand how it works it is usable. u have to transfer eth to a wallet, load it in etherdelta, deposit from wallet to ED and than u can trade! and withdraw tokens later to wallet again.

100k OPT. This is easy a $10 coin

It just broke 900 sat and climbing wow this thing is heading to pluto

Eating through the walls. These have been there for ages as well.

We make it past 1200sats we're making it to mars

Yea 1k sat will the bottom and it will hit 10k sat easy. They have a working demo, strong team. The fact that it stayed cheap for so long is mind boggling

Bought earlier today on ED.
Let's go senpai

Yeah MEW will cut it. You can sell on ED if you need to.

Brave soul. I dont fuck with ED. Too scared to fat finger away my satoshis.

Enjoy the moon rocket I hope you backed up the truck on this one.

No ones selling, like no-one. This is gonna go sky high.

First moon I've been involved with without retard brainlets. Comfy.

Just fucking wasted fire hours by bugging shit ether delta. Didn't work and didn't get my shitty coins and now the market cap doubled. Great fucking shit.

Its still cheap china is waking up soon. We woll smash 1k sat easy overnight. If it dips then its a bonus i plan to buy moar

why arent you on hitbtc nigga?

Meh, you've still got time. If you see 1200sats get eaten on hit then we're going to 20 guaranteed

keep in mind you need at least 10k invested to be a millionaire at 1b market cap.

People are scared of hitbtc because of high fees and possible exit scam. Just buy opt and move to own wallet asap.

hi

Yea 10k min for a comfy stack if you want to buy throwaway lambos and live in vanilla ice project houses

900sats chomped down. This isn't going to end is it? Actual market re-evaluation perhaps? Even payfair has the same market cap and I mean, look at it.

Calling it now. Another 2x tonight.

Well since the news broke that they are switching to a stream platform this thing has gone ballistic. China is waking up the run up to 10k sat has just started.

DON'T TELL ME THEY ARE FUCKING WAKING UP ALREADY ARE YOU KIDDING ME FUCK YOU ETHER DELTA FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU. I've been trying to buy this shit since it was at 12 cap, fuck you ether delta you betraying shit fuck still not in that fuck I'm definetly not fucking

Sold my BBT at a small loss for this.

>high fees
What? HitBTC is %0.10/%0.9 maker/taker.

Someone tell me why I shouldn't just buy stupid LIFE now instead

Is it too late to buy at 1000? I mean of course youll say no you shill, but still my man don't fuck. Ether delta already raped me for 100% gains

i'm a shill so don't take my advice but maybe watch the wall at 1200sats. We make it through that then its gainsville

Nah, its tiny market cap really
Same with Just put like 500-1k in each

can someone make a noob guide ( im tired af) to buy this coin and ill dump 10 btc into it within an hour.

This
After the 1.2k sat wall is broken, this thing is going parabolic.

I'm trying to send stupid bch over to hitbtc after ether delta fucked me over. Gonna sell bch, and then buy OPV

MY LTC IS ALMOST TO HITBTC
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO BUY
FFS BIZ I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND I NEED TO KNOW

Nigger my ETH is stuck in KuCoin cos they fucked up

Been waiting 24 hours

I missed literally 100% on about three coins now

The wall at 1000 sat is still there but its getting eaten pretty quick.

I'M SO ANGRY THIS IS EASY MONEY AND FUCK IT I'M GONNA BUY AT 1000 ANYWAYS. I BELIEVE THE SHILLS. And I legitimately like the project, so there's that.

tell me if u recivied it. i tried earlier didnt get my coins to that site,.

OK IN AT 1000
WILL I MAKE IT Veeky Forums
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME DID I MAKE A GRAVE ERROR

Nope. If it dips buy more.

What happened to you coins then? My bch confirmed sent but haven't received them. I SHOULD HAVE SENT LTC AHHHHH

youtu.be/baU1BkF5Yp0 gonna listen to this on repeat until I receive my coins. Been at this for over five hours now. Fuck ether delta I'll never use that shit again

so I see people are talking about HitBTC ITT.
I have a question: is it really as risky as people show it to be?
I have a shitcoin (BMC) that sells for $2.5 on hitbtc, but only $1.7 elsewhere, and I want to sell it ASAP. from what I've read, people are reporting problems with withdrawals, and saying that their support won't even respond, even after MONTHS

what should I do? I really want to get some of my money, but I'm HitBTC scares me... IIRC, I have used it before, and yes, I had problems withdrawing money, until I found an alternative way to get it from the exchanger..

I think I legit just lost 400 USD on ED

FUCK THIS SITE

I have a friend who withdrew yesterday, but he did have problems withdrawing ether, but i guess that's because of ether net. He ended up getting the coins a few hours though. And he told me their support answered within seven minutes lol.

I thought that too. Waited hours before I got em back. And lost 100% gains. JUST bought on hitbtc instead now.

I received it!!! I'm in. At 1000 sats. Asians, give me 2000!

WHY THE FUCK IS IT DOWN TO 800
WHAT THE FUCK BIZ I BOUGHT AT 1000
I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING PARABOLIC
BIZ PLS HELP ME

Nigger fuck ether delta

I hope whoever made that shit dies in a house fire

Okay finally received my coins. One thing to keep notice at on hitbtc is you have to transfer your coins to a trading bag. But it doesn't work shitty like gas ether delta. It's really easy here on hitbtc compared to ed

Small pull back. Sheesh people need to relax and ride the wave

WHY IS THIS COIN GOING TO GO UP
SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT
IS THERE NEWS
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE COIN
WHY DID I BUY THIS BIZ
MY MONEY IS IN CHINA NOW

It's a hard wall, so bouncing happens. Chill and wait. Moons take about 6 days of activity (usually) and this is day 1.

Fuck!! I'm sure it's some asshole in this thread just waiting for me to confirm I finally bought at 1000. Happened right after. LOL. Well it's only 25k at sale for 900. We still good. I'm gonna go to bed soon so I can wake up in four hours and check my enormous gains

its at $2 on ED, is it still worth it?

I'm summoning you master bull. Your btc if non larp could crash the walls and moon us instantly

Probably. But I'd buy at HitBTC if you can. Much cheaper there.

What coin you looking at. Do you mean 20 cent?

oh i meant 20 cents

REEEE MY ORDER WONT PLACE

I SPENT 100 DOLLARS ON GAS AND STILL HAVE NOOOOTHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yep ether delta raped me for hours until I gave up, prolapsed I sent over to hitbtc instead

damn bb can u afford anus cream? will u get prolapse anus surgerty instead of getting a lambo

It's in the hands of the Chinese now

Were back at 1000 boys

>WITNESS A GREAT MOON MISSION
>IT IS MY TIME
>READY MY FUNDS TO SEND TO HITBTC
>WAIT FIVE FUCKING HOURS FOR TRANSACTION
>KMS

was this my last chance to get a Lambo

U still have time if you get in at 1000 sat or less

I was reading the threads for the last six hours and trying to get funds in different sells but I saw it double before my eyes

Is it still a good price at 1000

>try to register on hitbtc to buy at 11 cents

>cant register, it failed

>now 17 cents

fuck me

i got in at 800 sats just as it dipped

back up we go

You buy a core position at 1k sat and then buy the dip. Or go full retard and go all in at 1k sat.

Could be worse. It's 21 cents on etherdelta...

Hitbtc has a tighter spread and lower price than ed?

sending BTCs from binance to hitBTC, did i fuck up not using LTC or ETH

Yeah, significantly. There's basically no spread.

hit's BTC wallet is broken for me. eth wallet is also broken though

Awesome I am glad I am too much of a brainlet to use ED

it was also broken for me, until 1 hour ago

just shows 0 balance. all my transactions on Ethereum confirmed though

>Dear traders, right now ETH and some ETH token transactions could be delayed.
The issue is going to be eliminated within 24 hours. Please accept our apologies for this temporary inconvenience.

oh fuck. sorry dude. opt is only wit btc pair also tho