COLX

>Private and fast transactions
>POS and masternodes
>Long history of solid development
>Low mcap, tons of room to grow
>Cryptopia listing coming shortly.

Why are you not in this yet user?

Because fucking Trade Satoshi's registration page doesn't work.

>Just finished coin burn.

Biggest thing of all, zerocoin in Q1

Bought 100k last week. Should maybe supplement more I'm thinking after seeing this coin burn...

I'm just counting down the days till staking kicks in.

How long did it take to download blockchain? I tried doing so for wallet and got this error message about the config file that I pasted with all the nodes. UGHHHHH

Who /comfy/ here?

>tfw only 7k

Almost 500k. That gets almost 2k for nothing.

TradeSatoshi Registration is disabled, CoinsMarkets is down.

My dick will be so hard if this coin makes it to 50 cents. Then I can quit my wagecuck job.

I just hope this won’t get JUSTed like Verge. It’s not good that the devs are anonymous, and if they are Verge tier, they might miss out on alot of deadlines. Well better be optimistic

How does one stake?

why can't they get this shit on a halfway decent exchange, at least get it on cuckoin ffs

Hold in your wallet and leave it open and running all day. It has to be on and connected to the internet. Pretty sure it has to be unencrypted if it's like other staking wallets.

Download the official wallet, setup the wallet so it can sync, and find a way to get your coins off those shit exchanges. Then wait 7 days.

literally impossible for new people to buy it so why post this shit

staking noob here. can you split up your stack for staking? last time it used my whole 400k pretty much so now i have to wait a week before staking again.

Send to your self and click the split checkbox.

For existing users?

Going to cryptopia soon and possibly handful of others including kucoin.

Keep trying.

Does it have to be on 24/7? Because I can’t stand the heat my PC generates in my room at night

it's probably going to moon when it does get listed.

Use a raspberry pi and forget about it for a couple months user

Sorry, im in ECA and i belive ECA fucking more than this shit coin. Sorry all.

Windows firewall wasn't letting it through when I first set it up. Had to give it permissions manually. Once I had the config set up and it was actually connecting, maybe 30 minutes. Wasn't bad.

I am, I want to thank the anons last week who shilled it to me when it was 1 cent.

Think we'll hit $1 enod of year, fellas? I feel like with its growth so far it's possible