When is the crypto crash coming? Will we see it all burn down in 2018 or is it happening in 2019+?

When is the crypto crash coming? Will we see it all burn down in 2018 or is it happening in 2019+?

tomorrow

dubs say july 4 2018

I think we have 12-18 months left before it's all over

Dubs says 2019

dubs august 18

who the fuck is dubs

not you, check em.

im dubs

dubs november 2018

Dubs says December-Januari 2018/2019 will be a complete disaster, think the December dip but catastrophic

Never
Infinity shitcoins will keep the pump/dump scams rolling forever

Dubs 3T market cap

I hope this is bait

Guide me chosen one

LURK MORE YOU INSUFFERABLE FAGGOT

It's never over if you learn to profit in a bear market.

The first time the norms try to pull out gains, so either Christmas-ish 2018 or the 2019 tax season.

Dubs say once Bitcoin breaks 1m USD.

Year is irrevelant. Depends how fast we will be at several trillions. I would start to be very careful at 5+ trillions.

Crypto is literally too big to fail at this point. A serious drop in crpyto would create a run in stock markets as people rush to cover

I hope we have at least a 50% crash at mid-year, so we can scare the normies and steal their bags. The real crypto crash will take a while and will involve big corportations and banks.

Stock market looks bull this year. Crypto ain't going down for shit.

d-don't hold back??

you sell all for usdt and buy back in the dip?

There's never been a time when the average normie-joe had the capability to invest or even the ability to comprehend investments. This is nothing like the dot.com bubble, user. Crypto is never going to go away.

stock market bulling

we are going nowhere. 2018 is the year of serious gains for all of us. good luck, cya at the end.

we have a winner

Word on the streets is may 28th 2018

Dubs say Feb 2019

Dubs October 12th 2019

die normie scum. don't even lurk moar. simply expire

check em

See I think it's going to be quicker than that. CC bills from December cycle will come dude in the next couple of weeks...

nice, but my trips confirms 2020 August 1st

this

Kill yourself reddit

Noooooo

Double 7's how much more evidence do you need /biz? We have until Feb 19 to make bank.

Then 2-3 year bear market before we start the party again.

May the gains be with you user

You forgot blockfolio with the loading wheel

What your aren't considering is that BTC and ETH are already clogged up with transactions. If they don't increase tx speeds before the first big outflow you could end up with tx delays of weeks, triggering a panic sell as norms get word that 'you can't cash out' and all try to cash out.

Got a laugh out of me, I'll admit.

More people are trying to get in than people are getting out. I'd say late 2018 early 2019. Remember how during christmas everything went down and ppl started panicking? Its going to be much worse next year and ppl will actually start packing up and leaving. Bubble is going to explode hard.

Governments will get involved, if too many dumb asses cry about loosing their shirts so some weebs could buy a lambo or move to hong kong. They will make laws demanding crypto currencies be fungible handing it over to the banking industries. Seriously going to be a shitshow when ppl try to cash out more than is going in. What will the effects of all these exchanges updating at once be?

all you fags missed these trips?

Dunno how it's going to play out. For now the plan is to make gains and cash out (keep a 1/4 of my crypto just in case).

Fuck I responded to myself

dubs say btc to $1mil then crash to $30k

Nice FUD boy