SGR

don't miss this moonshot for easy 10x user, i'm going to shill you why:

- only $2-$3m market cap
- its an exchange coin, exchange coins are all the rage now with BNB, Kucoin and COSS. This is because they provide a significant actual product with value
- exchange full release with MOBILE features in May
- at $100m market cap which is easily achievable this is a 50x
- at just a $10m market cap this is a 5x
- not listed on any big exchanges yet, you have the edge if you make the effort

let's get rich together user

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385461.1500
sludgefeed.com/sugar-exchange-interesting-new-cryptocurrency-exchange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easy 10x

Please delete this thread

Missed out on this when it was 500k market cap 'cuz hitbtc is cancer I want to die :)

>not buying an airdropped exchange token when normies have started arriving
Kek

Where to buy? Also sage to put the thread to sleep dont let normies find out yet

already being shilled on reddit... for the past week

It's shit.

im looking to get in but all my holdings are doing so well im having trouble letting go

The devs own 87% of the tokens...

"The devs own 87% of the tokens..." IS IT TRUE?

buy on etherdelta or coinexchange

the devs owning the tokens in a lock-up time period is a good thing. means they have incentive to actually create an amazing exchange with MOBILE features as this will make their token price increase too.

you'd rather this than devs that don't even hold their own token.

Yes its true do not buy, awful shittoken
Etherdelta

From the website

Token Name: Sugar Exchange
Token Symbol: SGR
Decimal: 8
Contract Address: 0xCB5A05beF3257613E984C17DbcF039952B6d883F
Total Supply: 80,000,000

25,000,000 Development (31%)
20,000,000 Team (25%)
20,000,000 Founders(25%)
6,750,000 Airdrops (2) (13%)
8,250,000 Marketing & Exchanges (6%)

OP I saw your thread yesterday and bought some. It's funny I was skimming CMC yesterday for some gems and somehow missed this one. But yeah looks fucking solid. Site is top notch, community looks good, decent logo, name, idea etc.

Pretty stoked because I got in on payfair low too so godbless the normie repellant ether delta. This shit is easy 1000x. I probably won't have the hands to hold it that long but meh.

Will it give dividends? Passive income is comfy

they have tokens locked up for marketing & exchanges too, which means they are planning to list on bigger exchanges eventually as well.

although this really won't be necessary when Sugar Exchange itself goes live. it will be nice to have tho.

This seems to be a good bet, just dropped 100 bucks in it. Let's see. It is the only microcap with potential that hasn't properly mooned to 10m+. Whitepaper is neat.

Only 3.5mill coins of the 80mill circulating? What the fuck happen to the rest of it?

No team posted on the website either? So an anonymous team that holds 87% of the supply. And the rest was airdropped? You are just asking to get dumped on eventually.

SGR will moon. easy x20

>he thinks devs work for free

Goot pick OP just picked some up myself.
SGR will moon for sure

Bro, if it was 50mill in circulation or even 40m it would look less of a scam. But like someone else said, you're asking to get dumped on.

-No team posted
-Didn't go through with their second promised airdrop
----bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385461.1500
-87% of tokens held by devs
-Market cap reflects the "3.5 million circulating supply" (out of 80m total)

idk guys

i just bought 550$ of SGR

Obviously these are paid shills or the "team" themselves shilling here

AGREE. People are desperate for exchanges now. SGR be a good bet. might be the next BNB

hahaha so true

1. Their tokens are locked up, if you were in the telegram youd know this
2. They didnt expect it to get such a high market cap, if you were in the telegran youd know this
3. They cant dump 86% of the tokens on shitty ED and Coinshitchange, they are going to leak out slowly the tokens or sell them, if you were in the telegram youd know this

>talks to OP as if he's not OP

I dont want to be in their Telegram. But what fucking coin besides scams seriously needs an 87% premine. I know devs don't work for free but usually a 25 to 50% premine is cool. But seriously 87%? Also can they prove the tokens are locked up?

> too lazy to join telegrams of promising coins
>can't think of a reason for devs to control the premine
>xrp at 100b mkt cap
Found the guy who buys during the last leg of the moon

Nice article about SGR:

sludgefeed.com/sugar-exchange-interesting-new-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Also if they dumped their entire stack on exchanges theyd gain a grand total of 15k

Mm they are sure to dump their stack!

>>implying I ever bought XRP
Fuck off pajeet not buying your scamcoin

Ah I see you subscribe to the Buy High philosophy instead of the buy low at 3m mkt cap, make sure you also sell low!

He will enjoy his monthly 1% gains. kek

You guys need to comprehend a bull market. Watch The Wolf again. Closer this time.