I found a loophole in BLUE while making some stupid smart contracts awhile ago

I found a loophole in BLUE while making some stupid smart contracts awhile ago.

Trips decide what i do lmao

Donate all ur crypto to me

Exploit it

Sharpie in pooper.

Rolling!

What do you mean?

steal all the moneys

yOU think you're hot shit dontcha?

Let me tell you what, this thing was built by Satoshi Nakamoto himself. So if you think you're getting in buddy, well then you're dead wrong.

Give me $5k plz

I’ll post the exploit later or tomorrow when i’m done.

all smart contracts seem to be very vulnerable to recursion ATM

Wait til they go 10x before exposing it pls.

Reminder that bazingacoin is made by the same guy who made Ethereum blue (now called BLUE), neo gold, bitcoin red and all that garbage
He was bragging here not so long ago about making 100k/month out of scamcoins, and described his method as 'taking money from the retards'
All those threads you see here in catalog with pictures of hot girl "asking" if they should be investing in this obvious scamcoin are all him.

NOTE: He always says things like "is coinbase any good" or "I'm got 2k", wonder why he does this? Quite easy actually: he wants you to think normies are after this obvious, obscure scamcoin and you will get mad gains. Avoid at all costs.

give me a handy

Sure, just tell them not to get too emotional when i execute the contract

take as much as you can

distribute among Veeky Forums

whats the gist of the exploit?

Reroll for justice. That's what they get for shitting up the catalog.

>>>/Reddit
Fagot

Go naked to MCDonalds and order McCafees fried dick

report it to the blue team and don't tell anyone else

Send me ur ethereum

Is there a bounty? I also discovered some from BTC red and ZCG lol

leak it

this

Release it and ruin blue. It’s a shitcoin ran but shitty user devs who would rather troll other companies on its twitter than succeed as a service.

Fake. If there was an exploit you wouldn't tell anyone about it because others will look for it.

0x5064d9b8D4920CC46CBe57E829892e2DD09C5A0A

prove it

True. This is fud. Dont believe Veeky Forums fud. Dont be an idiot. Just trying to start a rumour to lower the prize.

Holy shit OP this is our chance for revenge against that pajeet
Hes the same guy behind bazingacoin and all those scams. I lost 1 eth on his neo gold scam. Please OP deliver!

Exploit

Dude,

I may not get trips, but here's what you should do:

Reach out to the devs, i'm pretty sure they are easily reachable in their telegram or slack or whatever.. Tell them you've found a bug and want to tell them about it but you want to receive a bug bounty and ask them for 20k blue.

Bug bounties are industry standard and I'm sure you would be able to negotiate it. They have plenty of BLUE to throw around, I'm sure.

So that's 20k BLUE for you and maybe you could swing me some when it all works out.

Good luck, OP!

0xAF56130c1166Ece886746047dfb7d4416964623D

If they are acting gay and want you to tell them the bug first then just say fine send me 10k now and 10k after I show it to you.

infosec professional here have made money doing this multiple times.

Yea dude regardless of what you think of blue, its gone up 100% in the last 3 days. itll probably hit 25 within a few months. 20k Blue is no chump change

exploit it, or do either way, if trips im asking for 0.01 BTC

1CVTgVpSbesDhGjhebioLoGEft3UzJgzWZ

If they are reluctant just show them proof you're at least working on smart contracts + their tech to show a modicum of legitimacy.

fug, that was my only shot to kickstart my richfag joruney but i blew it. im rerolling for quads. here we go.