Last warning before discord pump, this is going to go fucking interstellar in 30 minutes

Last warning before discord pump, this is going to go fucking interstellar in 30 minutes.

that shit will never hit $2

PUMP IT NOW

I do believe we are mooning

I mean I planned on holding regardless

holy fuck its real

how many sats will we get to? this is too tempting.

That's very cut and all OP, but I'm holding until $10-12.

pump it

so... you re holding until 2024 for that, right?

Ahem, cute.

Could be $10+ Q4 2019 easy

mfw everyone ignored my thread

This shit can be 3usd in a week. Only thing needed is pajeets not pumping crap like dead confido and focus on real gems

what'll it pump to?

Remember what grandpa Buffet used to say ,user! Weak hand no lambo land

Hard to imagine the life of some poor bastard like you; spamming threads on Veeky Forums, thinking his opinions are heard.

You cucks should be holding this regardless. And in the off chance OP is not a LARPing faggot, there's a bonus

the only thing this discord group is gonna pump seems to be their mutual asses
> in b4 MUH REQUEST NETWORK

REQ is legit, discord groups are scams except for the three or four top dudes scheming

finally this shit has been stagnant and disgraceful

Hoping you faggots pull through I just bought some req for the event. Dont let us down anons.

I would also estimate $100 Q3 2024, $1000 Q1 2036 and $10,000 Q2 2076

wow much amazing. wow. But this coin could hit $100 EoY

FUCKING HELL

EVERY, EVERY FUCKING TIME REQ IS ABOUT TO PUMP SOME PAJEETS COME AND PUT 10 FUCKING SELL WALLS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Americans and euro will outdo their poo-poo money eventually and then it will skyrocket

I joined one and haven't been playing with them (just observing atm)... But it seems like most people in the group make money, even unranked dudes.

A few hours ago, they did $NAV with a goal of 0.00049 and went 0.0001 over, with some nice sideways action.

and they're fairly big. About 140K members.

Join up and observe. discord gg/wYYb4V

All of the discords are pure cancer filled with the lowliest of bottom feeders that infest this cesspit which is crypto, and that says something.

t. Joined and listened in to a few of them.

>All these people that STILL don't know what REQ does
Enjoy staying poor faggots.

Make me $10,000 in 2 months and ill give that person $4k

Oh yeah, they're shitty. But that's to be expected. Massive greedstrom that makes pre-hypecoin Veeky Forums look charitable.

But it worked.

Cool, when's the pump

If I just bought in at ATH I'm gonna be real pissed.

did you buy it when it was $1.22?

well... you did pretty smrt

pretty sure it's ending.

ATH was days ago so...

>
uhhh nothings happening

lol? did you really think some faggot with 1 post had a possie of hundreds of thousands of dollars behind him and he was going to rocket this coin? shake your head boy

reqt

You're pathetic.

can we please talk about that big green candle from January 5th? Someone or group of people bought roughly 13M shares in a very short period of time.

Did anyone else notice that this comes like 1 day after the news article that Peter Thiel's "founders fund" has been heavily invested in bitcoin and planning new investment in crypto?

Am I nuts or is it a weird coincidence that REQ pumps shortly after this article and that Theil was the founder of Ycombinator which incubates REQ and happens to have launched coinbase.

tl:dr Peter Thiel's fund bought a massive amount of REQ 2 days ago (the giant green dildo we all remember) because he knows it's going to be added to coinbase soon.

>that 100 sat sell off

absolute kek, nice "pump"

yea, get mad at a guy who wrote one sentence and supplied no evidence.... gullible newfags, 2 funneh

pump moved back 30 minutes

lol we're all getting reqt.

I'm not mad, just finding it funny that pajeets believe in anonymous claims (with no proof) of pumps on a mongolian basket-weaving forum.

Same thing happened to POE yesterday, and again I posted and laughed at the pajeets who were left with bags.

LMAO REQ is dumping like a rock.

Im out of this shitcoin.

Pretty amusing that anyone but the top 10 wallets think they can do anything to the price of REQ exceptt cause a flicker in one of the 1m candles.

Kek I'm not
>tfw bought at $0.06

>down 100 sats
>dumping like a rock

user, so you say this is happening in 10 min? @ UTC 2:00?