I Bought 200 LTC Shares Before The CEO Abandoned His Company, What Do Now, Veeky Forums?

I kept hearing "LTC is undervalued", "It is a Normie coin", so I went all in. How can LTC survive without its CEO? Should I just say fuck it and cash out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCYZnK7Zl4g&feature=youtu.be&t=4m40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd cash out. Matter of fact not sure why you didn't when it hit $300 the other day.

Just fucking hold. You know when people start having feelings like what you're going through, thats exactly when smart money buys up the dumps. Since so many people are complaining about LTC, Im tempted to buy more.

i just dropped my btc and ltc bags for LINK

i would really recommend you do the same ASAP

convert it to ethereum in GDAX then transfer that to binance and buy link while it's still early

>Shares

Just hold

dumb money will dry up soon. institutional money has never touched coins like litecoin, b(itcoin)cash, dash, etc. copy-paste clones of bitcoin are universally ignored by all but the uninformed speculators, and will be the first coins to see most of their capital dry up in the next bear.

You got a gift just hold it, it’s a good investment, sure to pay off soon. These coins are not companies and do not have CEO’s and they are not shares, so stop it with the normie banter. Ok?

2 hodl
2 sell

0 buy

>shares
He sold so he wouldn't have a stake in the company and wouldn't influence his wealth via tweets.
Lightning network, just wait it out.

>These coins are not companies
WRONG

>He sold so he wouldn't have a stake in the company
This user gets it

>b(itcoin)cash
>copy-paste clones of bitcoin are universally ignored
BCH is a copy-paste of BTC, user

I just bought $1700 of LTC to hold until tomorrow and convert to LINK. I have currently lost $70 and feeling terrible, what should I do? Should I jump the LINK wagon?

idk just chill

youtube.com/watch?v=KCYZnK7Zl4g&feature=youtu.be&t=4m40s

>LINK wagon
Why don't you jump on useful coins such as: SiaCoin, or StormToken? Read their whitepaper, and you will get it

>Amazon-LTC
Could you please ask Alexa about this rumor? I trusts her more than a Panjeet Live-Chat

i know. my point is bitcoincash/bcash/whatever you call it will also fall with the rest of the copy paste btc clones

Pretty sure that's what he meant.

I will, but why do you think LINK isn't useful? Isn't it vital for the operation of DAPPS? I also HATE losses, and now I'm stuck with LTC until I have made back my losses because I rarely if ever sell at a loss.

Judge LTC, BTC, XMR, And elated currency coins by merchant acceptance and transaction volume and relative volatility and transparency. It's those attributes that make for a stable currency, and that corporate or institutional actors are focusing on. BTC will mean revert, LTC will rise to meet it, and BCC and XMR will be sidelined. Target price for LTC is about $500. BTC about the same, slightly higher. LTC is safe. ETH is safe as utility token. Everything else is vulnerable to huge market moves that will wipe out many.

>Shares

fuck off.

>Shares
>CEO

Shit bait 2/10

>Literally top3 currency by transaction volume

>#4 by Hash rate behind ETH, BCH and BTC meaning it's one of the most secure networks in crypto

>Charlie Lee didn't leave, he's proposing a new soft fork to redefine mining

>Fees reduced by x10 in a few days

>Big announcement this Quarter

Hold or stay poor