YOU FUCKHEADS SAID THIS IS GOING TO $100 AFTER IT WON THE BINANACE VOTE

YOU FUCKHEADS SAID THIS IS GOING TO $100 AFTER IT WON THE BINANACE VOTE

I FUCKING TOOK MONEY OFF MY CREDIT CARD TO BUY AT $34 YOU JACKASSES

You're an idiot for buying a coin that's already mooned x100 over. Kill yourself

I can't believe you fell for all the shilling. Fucking warned people repeatedly in the threads about this shitcoin and how millions of xrb were waiting to be processed for kucoin

Calm your tits, it's not listed on Binance yet.

These threads can't be real.

it only dumped on kucoin, what makes you think it will pump on binance?

It's not on Binance yet.
You put it on Bitgrail and Kucoin.
You put on alert above 35$ and learn to sell from you phone.
When it hits Binance it goes up real fast.
You sell when you feel comfortable, but it won't last hours, don't be too greedy.
You really should not buy at a fucking all time high user, it's stupid. Especially when it's pumping fast.

*10000% times over.

XRB has WAY further to go.

That said, never gamble on credit. Only bet in crypto what you're willing to lose idiot.

The FUDders are trying oh so hard.

You took money off a credit card to buy in from advice from /biz... You sir are the Jackass and the universe is laughing at you

*TAKES A DEEP BREATH*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

YOU FUCKING RETARD DID YOU REALLY THINK A 15465656X COIN WOULD MOON AGAIN? AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

They all bash WORKING TECH like this is going to fade away or something.

Wait until the NANO rebrand.

lmao gay Reddit meme coin

I just remind myself how the FUDding was 10x worse when it was at $5. It's like people feel really threatened by great, working tech. Or they're IOTA shills.

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS BITCOIN BUT BETTER

YOU TOLD ME NO ONE CARED ABOUT THE VULNERABILITIES

YOU TOLD ME IT HAD REAL WORLD APPLICATIONS

YOU TOLD ME NO ONE WOULD WANT TO SECURE THEIR PROFITS

It will moon again but not in the short term. If Tron can be top 5, anything can moon over and over.

>solid Pajeet team

you bought chads bags user

You have to realize that the price has gone down not because of Kucoin, but because of endless anti-shilling efforts and numerous DDOS.
You also have to realize that the DADI paring with XRB was an attack on the crypto.
People are realizing that this tech is good, and that's why they are attacking it. If it didn't have the potential to truly have value, people wouldn't spend money and effort trying to deface it.

>tfw tea bagged by chad

When the nano rebrand comes the fucking fudders will be like oh wow look at this new coin nano looks really promising

>Doing what Biz says.
>Ever.

Stay poor newfag, and thanks for the easy BTC.