Read me

I am a level 6 employee who works at PayPal and my manager told me about xlm and what they are working on. I can't tell you what it is but all I can say is- buy as much as you humanly can. If you don't trust me, then maybe throw a hundred bucks in it. That's all I can say, if they find out I told you anything, then, well, I don't wanna know.

Use this information as you will.
Peace.

level 7 employee at Paypal here, my manager told me about xrb, so i shilled xlm to OP so i could throw my bags on him before i go balls deep on rai desu senpai

level 8 employee at Paypal here, my manager told me about QTUM, we were told by our bosses to spread FUD to the lower level employees so we can all still accumulate more QTUM. That's all I can say, if they find out I told you anything, then, well, I don't wanna know.

Peace.

lvl 9 employee here, just heard we re getting bought by the paypal 2.0, whatever it is, fuck them

level 10 employee at Paypal 2.0 here, my manager told me about BitClave (CAT), we were told by our bosses to spread FUD to the lower level employees so we can all still accumulate more CAT. That's all I can say, if they find out I told you anything, then, well, I don't wanna know.

Peace.

But can u cast lightning bolt

Lvl 56 dragon scim pure here, my manager told me about rsgpcoin and all i can say is "buy a lot more than you already have cuz it's gon be gud" can't say when but itll happen real soon.

Do what you will want with this info plox

plot twist: im actually a level11 employee at paypal 3.0

Elon Musk here. I told all my employees that were working on a major project with different shitcoins just to fuck with them. I'm actually all in stinky linkes.

Maxed 126cb main here, my manager said told me about tron and to dump as much as you can.

Final level paypal boss, here. It is over 9000 and I thank you for your hard work and research.

Two spirit apache helicopter here, can't wait to bash the fash when I find you racists.

level 40 dragonkin here, I'm all out of cumlube

Peter Thiel here. I told my buddy elon to all in on that shit coin link so I could buy his trx bags, don't tell anyone but trx will be 1000$ end of week

Trump here, I'm taxing you idiots.

timetraveller here bought some dogecoin cuz its the world currency in 2020

i literally injected thousands of kids with polio and they all got pralyzed and nobody is even stopping me lol. right now i'm working on a form fo birth control where the government decides who can breed by activating an implant that will also be used to hold crypto in the cashless future where we decide who buys and sells. what the fuck are you going to do about it? exactly. shut the fuck up. the whole world will be on xlm so buy the next dip and hodl faggots

got damnit biz
been thinking about just killing myself today and i come here and read this shit, welp, this is why i choose to live another day
thank you

Steve Jobs here. Apple will be investing its 250+ billion stash in REQ shortly.

donald trump here

i'm gonna sign a CRYPTO BAN on all crooked failed currencies except TRUMP COIN tomorrow

Level 1 Paypal employee here, thanks for the info, just bought 100k

Paralyzed polio fag here who bought 50 BTC in 2013 pre-paralysis and cashed out at ATH in December 2017 so I'm filthy fucking rich. Just ordered my harem of nurses to sell all their assets to go all in on DBC and they said "fuck off we're going all in on XLM". I'm paralyzed so I couldn't stop them.

Level 14 Paladin with 18 charisma and 97 hit points here. I can use my helm of disintegration and do 1D4 damage as my half-elf mage wields his plus-five holy avenger.

don't give up bro, if there's nothing you have to live for rn, just survive.
almost certainly something will come, but if it doesn't what do you miss by living?
dodging some pain?
man up and embrace it, it will likely make you stronger in the long run.

Peter Thiel here. I'm going straight for a day, so this mere level 6 thot can choke on a hot load of baby batter for yours truely.

Level 20 employee who works at PETA here. Buy as much XLM as you humanely can.

That's subtle. Nice one user.

Level 28 Dunkin Donuts manager here what build should I be speccing into using for endgame?

Good job bro, you pioneered a copypasta.