How much money do you plan to make before you buy a lambo Veeky Forums?

I have a 1.3M Portfolio from crypto at what amount would it be okay to buy one? No larp serious discussion please.

Other urls found in this thread:

truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/lamborghini/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idiot

I wouldn't buy a lambo. They depreciate in value, have terrible safety standards and are costly to maintain. Also, you could never drive it in any sort of bad weather.

Lambo is a fucking waste of money user buy an affordable car and enjoy gainzz

I'll never buy a fucking lambo. I'll not squander wealth on something as pointless as that like a fucking nigger... Real estate is what I'm getting

NORMIES GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ask yourself: Do I need a lambo? The answer is no. If you bought a house or something then nobody could blame you because you can resell a house for more than you bought it, you can also rent out a house for passive income. Cars only go down in price with a few exceptions.

>not buying real estate

Buy a downtown condo and put that shit on rent. In SF a 3 bedroom condo could earn you 6k$ a month easy

proof?

at least 2.5mm

10 mil

i would sacrifice a lambo for one night with emma watson. she is fuckin incredible

This, I'm a bit against luxury items in general though.

3MM AT LEAST

truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/lamborghini/

get a shitty second hand lambo to pick up chicks, they wont know the difference

If you want a sports car get a corvette. Even a 2013 low mileage z06 would be fun and fast. Much more affordable.

Lambo is a meme, buy real estate and rent it out for sweet passive income

If you don't want to deal with an agent/too sperg in general, I'd say just buy yourself a nice house and a $60K car, and keep investing with the rest

I wouldn't buy a lambo because I don't intend to drive one. It'd be cool to have but I don't care enough to see it as anything more than a waste of money.

I never buy random crap I don't actually want just because I can

Go on.

This

>resembles one of the greatest biologists to ever grace the face of the earth

I would still smash

Buying a luxury car is a waste unless you are obscenely rich; it's better to reinvest. If I hit over $5 mil (it'll probably take more than just crypto to get there), I'll think about a Tesla, though, because eclectic vehicles have been a interest of mine since childhood.

I know a guy in his late 60's that's probably worth at least $12 million and he drives an E-Class Mercedes. You don't need a lambo.

user... Lambo is just a meme. It's not only an incredibly costly car to keep, it's a liability. Say for a moment you actually buy one though. You can't even drive it to your local mall and park it. 100% chance someone will break into it or steal it. The loudest man in the room is the weakest.

You can afford a Lambo, you don't go out and buy a Lambo.