Are you losers seriously not holding LTC? It's about to blow up again

Are you losers seriously not holding LTC? It's about to blow up again.

>normies getting sick of BTC/ETH transfer times
>will switch to LTC once they realize it has no fees and fast transfer times
>purchasable directly on cuckbase
Get in sooner rather than later. LTC is the new ETH, ETH is the new BTC.

I both $1700 worth of LTC 3 hours ago and I'm currently down 3%. Should I worry?

>eth goes up 25%
>ltc doesn't even move a single %

>Should I worry?
Kek no. 275 is a hard floor, it's going to blast up to $300 a couple of times again and then a steady increase to $500 within the month. Just don't sell at a loss, you have nothing to worry about.

I sold most of mine (still keeping around 10 LTC), but I will get back in after the Zclassic/Bitcoin fork.

i used to think this,

but because ltc doesn't trade in pairs against all the other coins, actually it makes Eth a better currency

fuck ltc

>but because ltc doesn't trade in pairs against all the other coins, actually it makes Eth a better currency
...Which is exactly why ETH is the new BTC, and LTC is the new ETH. Literally the same thing, LTC will be used for transfers like ETH used to be, and ETH will be the internet gold type coin. ETH at ~$9000 within the year, LTC at ~$1500.

Screenshot this.

>275 is a hard floor, it's going to blast up to $300 a couple of times again and then a steady increase to $500 within the month
Are you God?

but it wont. litecoiners missed out on being the "number 2" currency to ethereum, and they're going to miss out on being the "number 3" currency to something else.

a currency with a couple of simple tweaks to bitcoin does not fix any of the problems bitcoin needs to fix for scalability. second layer solutions done well obviate the need for litecoin entirely. and this is ignoring any of the fundamental issues litecoin itself has with the mining centralization (worse than btc), and most coins owned by chinese miners who have been waiting to dump for years.

>ltc trade in pairs against all the other coins
Is this Charlie's big announcement that has been hyped up lately?

>chinese
you got to understand something. Charlie is Chinese. They are tribalistic to their own people.

>charle is chinese
what the FUCK

[][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

[][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

>based Charlie Lee would never shill the coin for his own gain
>was always realistic to people, even telling them all crypto could drop 90% so be responsible
>people bitched and complained but it was very necessary for him to be shown as trustworthy, also the upcoming announcement will weigh much more
>finally sells after 6 years so he can finally shill his coin
>little bit of FUD but maintains $250 (5x gain from $50)
>now people are over the fact he sold, nothing really changed
>Charlie is now starting to shill LTC and there is nothing people can complain about because he is not doing it for his own gain

I'm literally all-in on litecoin. Shit is gonna 2x at least with little risk

Last chance to get in guys. Good dip right now but it's going up.

FUCK THIS FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol, he didnt get it.

This is crazy, I bought 5 when it was 40 USD just a few months ago and so quickly it's so much more

New fee on Cuckbase is gonna be 0.00002 LTC.

Death of Bcash

Autism, no sense of humour

>Autism
+ schizoaffective

confirmed

coinbase actually does free transfers