Actual product on the testnet

>actual product on the testnet
>great communication
>good logo and name
why is this thing constantly bleeding?

zoom out

All of the low quality FUD today is just an indication that there's serious price action expected later today or tomorrow.

mfw it isnt 5$ in 10 days. why do you brainlets keep posting this garbage? is 1400% in like 3 days not good enough? Let Req rest a bit before the big push.

why oh why do you fgts keep making threads like these ever since it left 5 cents. Can you not wait?

Please sell you bags, Ill take em.

The fact that it isnt dropping below $1 should tell you something user

REQ always goes astronomic and has a hard correction. It gets pumped and FOMO'd like crazy. Just hold bro

Same thing happened last weekend.

Two days of these terrible threads with the standard template of the Request logo and a barely coherent strong of word indicating some sort of underperformance.

This is a reliable buy signal for those not yet invested.

it's in the 90s now on Binance

>not dropping below $1
>currently 93 cents
u wot m8

too many pajeets selling at the slightest profit

LMAO its droping like a fucking rock.

Sell now while you can. We are going back to $0.75

When is a good buy entry?

sell? retard

buy on the way down. anyone with half a brain was in sub 8c anyways

Best way to starve the Poojeets is to take your REQ stack off of Binance.

That way they won't be able to trade it and will have to buy back in at a higher price.

I already sold that shit for Ripple. It’s not going to $2 and those niggers said something about $10.

It will be $3 at the ends of the year

I SAID SELL YOU DUMB PAJEET!!!

>why is this thing constantly bleeding?
lmoa
stfu and educate yourself on how an auction process in the market works

Baby I'm screenshooting all these comments so when this hits $3 in a week I can rub it in all of you you fucking pajeets.

lmao @ your life pajeet

REQ has no news for the next 3 months

Its going to bleed down to $0.1 until mainnet release, where it MIGHT pump back to $0.25

The coin is dead, sell now and move on or you will be left with bags

>people said the same thing when it was at .35 and bleeding

I've well over 3x since I bought it and this shit happens everytime. It peaked at $1.20 last moon. Next peak is $2. It moons harder every time it goes off now.

Please keep them coming. I swear to God I'll frame FUD and hang it in the wall of my new apartment when this hits $3

I made my first trade by going all in on REQ and I really don't know who to believe

I'm hoping for some beginners luck