If plenty of literal shitcoins are mooning, what makes you think that OMG won't go to 100 dollars soon...

If plenty of literal shitcoins are mooning, what makes you think that OMG won't go to 100 dollars soon? Are you just dumb?

>$100

lol more like 1000 by eoy

i said soon

Its gone up 20% in the last 20 minutes. WTF.

this peice of shit does nothing until i sell at 19. it will drop like every other time it went up

>piece of shit
smartmoney hodls omisego and other great projects
dumb money chase pumps&dumps

100 by Jun

OMG got targeted for a PND today from some pajeet discords, bought in around 19. I dunno how much of the growth is natural because we also broke out last night.

i held since $5. i missed out on so many moons holding it. i was sure it would drop again to increase my stack. i still am

O my gOdD

we told you it was due to double this month and hit $30-$50. did you expect it to happen in 1 day?

feels good being dumb money and making 100s of thousands a week “chasing pumps”

you'll never know the feeling of hodling a coin for more than 6 months even if it drops a lot and then seeing ur cute baby mooning... it makes u feel proud of urself.

Look at the 1 day charts.

0.03OMG/ETH easy within the next 24 hours. Still room for 50% swing trade here guys. Buy in, set a stop loss at 0.02, limit order at 0.029, and enjoy your gains.

u guys know one of the reasons why xrb went up so much is the 7000tx/per second? with plasma omisego can have as much as 1 MILLION tx/per second... let that sink in.

i hodl 5000 omg and I KNOW i will be a millionaire until EOY

i have 4k will i make it

why are omg shills so persistent on us to buy as quickly as possible? if they believed in their product, they wouldnt have to say anything..like monero or ETH holders

because i was once a newfag and only found out about omg cause someone shilled it here... i see newfags getting rekt by buying shitcoins and i'm trying to help them, that's all.

>until EOY

pajeet detected

explain faggot