/TAU/

The Lamden train hasn't left the station yet. We had a comfy thread earlier and a lot of people are rightfully frustrated with having to use etherdelta to trade. Here are some tips:

Create a wallet on ED and set the gas price to at least 24 or higher if you want to pay more/wait less
*Withdraw eth from anywhere into your newly created eth wallet address
*Deposit eth from your eth wallet into the ed wallet using the command on the left
Select tau from the top left dropdown box
Set a buy order or buy a sale at market price
After a successful trade, *withdraw tau from your ed wallet into your newly created eth wallet on ed using the command on the left
*Transfer the tau from your newly created eth wallet to any erc20 wallet using the command on the left

That should cover it. The key is patience. Every action is a transaction so always monitor it on etherscan and refresh ED after it shows as confirmed. Make sure you set the gas price to at least 24 or 25 and keep a few eth in your address to cover the tx costs

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lamden tau in binance wallet
i repeat tau in binance wallet

When???

>imagine a comfier hold than lamden tau.

ED sucks.

Huh? Really? Show mee

thats not eds fault that all eth

go look at binance wallet on etherscan

What's the addy

post it nigga, if you not lier .

isn't on Etherdelta you nigger

etherscan.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

look up the contract brainlet

You forgot the part where every step takes 3 hours to complete. Fuck EtherDelta.

(that said, I suffered through the process and and bought 4k when it was $1.30. So, arguably worth the torture)

I can’t you bastard!!!

Are you actually retarded?

lol thats just idiots that bought when ico was ongoing from the exchange..

What in the....what does this mean???

wish and ctt are ok too. have lamden though too.

Oops, I was talking about BBT at $1.30. I bought some TAU too but I don't even remember the price I paid.

There's less than 6k in there. Let's not go too crazy.

>5.9k tokens

wow it's nothing

Radar Relay was just contacted and they agreed to list Lamden TAU

How much TAU do they really need to hold to list it though?

TAU isn't on etherdelta, admittedly this is a great shill tactic to create hype.

It is available on etherdelta, just isn't officially listed so you won't find it in the list.

when is this fixed?

I don't care if the cure for AIDs was on EtherDelta, I would still not use that shitty exchange. Fuck EtherDelta.

admittedly i hope you kill yourself

When/if etherdelta lists it. Right now they aren't listing any new tokens at all, until their own ICO finishes.

TAU is also available on Idex for those of you who want Ether Delta but without the garbage

Thanks, I'll take a look.

The Lamden Telegram group is pretty good for news. TAU will be listed on radar relay and delta sooner rather than later.

t.me/lamdenchat