Ok so is the entire point of cryptofagging to make gains on altcoins then trade for BTC? is that the endgame??

Ok so is the entire point of cryptofagging to make gains on altcoins then trade for BTC? is that the endgame??

yes

that used to be the game but it seems like BTC dominance is fading away

Basic idea, but ETH not BTC.

i still think like that

then when btc goes up its a race to consolidate and hop on the train

Yeah, except instead BTC you want to make more eth because buttcoin sux

this. it was the game until it started taking BTC days for transactions to go through and before you had to pay $30 to transfer $50

The endgame is to cash out. BTC/ETH/LTC exist to stick your money somewhere relatively stable between moon missions.

Looky Looky a quick study.

Yes. Btc and eth. End game.

ok what u guys think BTC will max out at? or do u think its already at its max at 15000 ish? cuz its falling atm obvi

ETH, unless you happen to make gains by investing in the next ETH

50k eoy

When you really think about it, no... Ethereum seems like the better option. Once the retarded ICO craze dies down, ethereum is going to pump hard

I'm more of an ETH-head myself but that's a safe base.
Still not per se if the alt is really good.

Nowadays Ripple is top dog, etherium and bitcoin are too unstable.

btc/eth

where do u guys buy your BTC/ETH cuz im fucking sick of coinbases 10 day wait to get my coins. its bullshit is there a better option?

What is this stuff I've read about ETH staking after they switch to PoS? Will ETH be worth more to hold then?

>it was the game until it started taking BTC days for transactions to go through and before you had to pay $30 to transfer $50
This isnt the case at all. You can get transactions confirmed in under an hour for less than $10

that's what the end game is right now

just wait for FairX and we'll see a nuclear holocaust of alts when all alts have a USD paring

Localbitcoin.
Localethereum.
Localmonero.

Not true at all

This is the reality now. BTC is no longer the end game since it has grown old and weak. Fiat retirement is the endgame.