Is it too late? I could buy 20k 2 weeks ago now I can only buy 5k. I refuse...

Is it too late? I could buy 20k 2 weeks ago now I can only buy 5k. I refuse. Someone pls tell me it's dropping back to 75 cents.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oqv4x/chainlink_rank_97_with_no_competitors_undervalued/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pick a coin that will grow faster in the next few months than ChainLink. Use that to transfer over to LINK for long term gains.

I'm thinking of doing this, but what coin?

That's what i did with XLM, but LINK ended up growing faster anyway. I am too late lol rip

it could drop because of a slight crash or it could follow the graph (which is has almost to a tee) and be 50 on may 1st

Shit if I know, I fucked up and bet on SALT as the coin to do it to increase my LINK stack, but it's been horrible so far. ICX might be a better bet though. Main net launches on the 24th, and should explode when it hits Korean exchanges.

The only way LINK will crash if if Bitcoin goes on another moon mission I think. We are fucked. I was staring at LINK in December when it was like 25 cents. I want to kil myself.

devs haven't worked on the coin in a month lol

I was holding up until 50 cents then sold thinking it wasn't going to explode without news. I had 15k but now can only afford to buy back in with like 7k, which I'm not doing right now. So at most it goes to $3 this month which is still a long way from $300 which most people think it will hit EOY. There's still time, LINK cannot sustain growth indefinitely so you just need to rest your stack on a good hedge against it. Still possible to catch up and reclaim your stack.

good point on hedging. What coins you suggest? Most seem to be in sequence.

Should be back to a dollar tomorrow. Not the end of the world. Im currently all in on eth. I'll be back to being a Stinky Linky later this week.

At this point, I'm not chancing it.

I remember when this was $0.20. I could've picked up over 13k for 0.22 BTC. I didn't buy.

I bought 10.3k for something like 0.66 BTC the other day. We're accelerating exponentially (pic related) at this point. I'm going to keep accumulating until we hit around $5, but I've purchased the bulk of what I can already.

I think this'll hit $4/5 EOM with a correction down to $3 or so. I may sell and rebuy if I can time the correction properly, but I aldo don't want to chance it. These will be $100 each soon, I only need time to make me a millionaire

i've played this game! over a few months I sold 60k mIOTA I got in july for this and that. every time i planned on flipping whatever so i could buy more IOTA. whenever i had lots of shekels to buy more iota i didn't because i could flip something else to buy even more iota. i don't have any iota now. sure as fuck not paying $3 or $4 or $5! i got stubborn and took too many risks. anyway i do have 86k link and i've learned some patience. don't let the jews win.

As I said to
My guess is as good as yours, but I'd look at ICX, QASH or DBC. All will be pretty big Q1 2018.

If the market were rational, it would be but I've given up trying to guess what LINK is going to do.

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

LINK has been sold primarily on one exchange and shilled exclusively on biz for the last 4 months. Today it was listed as one of the top threads of reddit cryptocurrency which has 415K subscribers. So this is only the start of actual exposure for us.
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oqv4x/chainlink_rank_97_with_no_competitors_undervalued/

Would have to reccomend you hedge it against BAT.
>Been following a similar growth pattern lately.
>Hasnt mooned yet.
>Could take off in the event a youtuber who recieved the UGP drop shills.

My only regret is i didn't buy earlier. There's no way I'm getting to 10k now.

is it retarded to go all in on link? I've seen so many memes of sergey that I literally see him as a god right now, even If I don't hold any link.
It's like a prophet talking to me through the
laptop.
One time, before going to sleep, I saw a link thread full of sergey memes. I dreamed of him, not kidding, we where talking about decentralized oracles and how it could revolutionize the entire world. At that moment I knew this shit was real, but even despite the signals I'm not sure of doing it, it feels incredibly risky. What should I do?

Good thing you only need 2k to make it. Less if you plan to ride one more moon after link

probably not. Im 50% in and using the other 50% to make more money to put into link

You aren't going to make it with 2k. 10k is only 1 million.

MISSED THE ROCKET IDIOT

All in.

Maybe this year, user.

we 1.41

Mate, get FLASH before it's too late

do you think this will hit 100 eoy?
give me realistic predictions ,it sounds too much.
Right now it's:
$479,496,500 -> $1.37
$34,999,744,525 -> $100

What the fuck is this 10 LINK fee for withdrawal on Binance? Was going to buy like 30 LINKs and just saw that. Ffs it would be 33% of my stack.

9k sats

it's your punishment for buying too little.

10k or 30k or just 10 and 30? i have 100 link and i feel like a king my nigger

I still can't believe this will hit $100 just because I would have so much $$ it would be retarded. But logically it really seems like it can, its hard to know anymore and make a rational guess when so much on the line. Market cap wise if we hit 2-3T $100 seems plenty reasonable in all honesty.

fucking hell its almost back to that magical 10k satoshi mark, wat do?

I was in the ICO. Than sold all of them for REQ ICO. Waited to get in for 3 digits satoshis I was thing 750 satoshis when it was around 1.5k satoshis. Now its fucking 9k.

Congrats on this Linkies. Seriously.

its too late user.

all you had to do was listen.

i made 10k in the last 2 days from link

buy now do not miss out

Most anons here will sell well before $100. Just like most anons didn't hold their $10 eth or $1 btc or $.001 xrp. Just a fact of life. Strong hands will make it

nothing is unrealistic in this market, XRP surpassed ETH, TRON is almost 12bil. Ripple and ETH are each bigger than the entire market was in august. The entire crypto market could be 50 trillion this year and maybe LINK at a 35 billion market cap would be miniscule.

yes. 100 per. 5-10 will be be in Q1.
Q2-3 =50 dollars
Q4 =100 dollars.

This is assuming no major bad news like huge flaws in crypto that make useless or sergey dying with all other members in a plane crash.

Thats all i've got. ;-;

Just 10 and 30.

we’re gonna make it brah. link is the only low value coin with an actual purpose

and they called us stinky

200 EOY unironically
1k in a couple years

>tfw poorfag

I can't afford more links, will I make it?

You will be nigga rich, that's it

yes
EOY 1k

What's a good stack? 2K? I have 900, want to buy more but I have to wait a bit until I get paid again.

LINK will be around 1k next year

this is an ERC20 token right? it stores in MEW?

yep

Checked!

Trips speaks truth

K...kek has spoken again

>triple 1s
There you have it folks. 1k.

Checked, Keke'ed, & Rekt'ed! KEK Kommando has spoken!

ven

Lads, if LINK hits $2 soon I will cut my entire portfolio to just LINK/ETH.

1.35 and dropping like a shit out of a pajeets asshole
See you guys at 15 cents

>buy high sell low

I already have 50k. I want to have 100-200k but my XLM stack doesn't seem to want to go up in time before LINK starts going parabolic.

Spend a lot of time on the mean shitting streets of mumbai my friend?

>up since last week
>up since the week before that
>and the week before that
>>See you guys at 15 cents

is this what its like to be a brainlet

look at the overall chart. biggest cup ever forming.

i don't understand why people think they're "too late"

do you think when a token is $50 you'll care if you bought it at $1 or $3? is buying it at $3 not worth it for some reason?

am i missing something?

imagine the suicides from fuders by EOY

all you had to was listen. instead you CHOSE to be poor.

That means up or down?

That’s what happened with /pol/ and Trump

I only have 1k lol. I'd be lucky enough if i can get 10k off this.

simple... bat

Most likely up. LINK hit ath 3 months back, then slowly started forming a bowl. In TA, a cup is usually followed by a parabolic, almost straight up rise.

I want to buy this week, but I need another coin I'm holdin to moon, please don't moon before I buy.

Bought 1000 @ 22 cents
Why does anyone even bother with BTC or ETH for short-term gains it's stupid

and look what happened

God's will.

Yup. You looked at millions and said "no thx, i will be poor instead"

it means at least as far as ta goes, that this could be forming a parabolic pattern. Hard to know yet, though in retrospect, if this is the parabolic moonshot everyone expects, then people will share this screenshot for years to come and claim it was self-evident.

However, with only the promise of the testnet coming in q1, it's tough to expect that this is the actual moonshot. We linkers hope for it of course, but to crest that 11000 btc wall, we'll need a shit ton of volume

>ven

crazy coin

Only have 278 of them.
Life of a poorfag.
Am I going to make it if I can get to 1k?

give me a stinky little dip on linky plez

pls respond

It's all true son, Chainlink is the light against the darkness. A revolution begot by sergey, blessed by KEK.

A path to wealth beyond measure.

Buy that LINK son, join the ranks.

im a poorfag too and invested 250 in at the lowest i have 2k link day trading it now

>Catalog
Buying at 1 means you will make a 50 times profit. Buying at 3 means you will make a 16,6 times profit.

I don't think any of us think it's 300 EOY. That would be absolutely insane. Even 100 is asking a lot.

$100 is the modest estimate. People only refute this because they're so used to being poor that they can't envision a future that they are so wealthy.

IOTA is a jew coin, user. Come on, those devs couldn't be any bigger fags if they tried. Anyways, glad to see you joined the right side.

there won't be any brownies at the chainlink party on the yacht on top of the sky scraper.

TRON is an obvious refutation of crypto valuations being in any way sane

Most "reasonable" EOY valuations have been an underperformance by like 10x or more. $100/LINK is totally reasonable, I wouldn't be surprised to see $500.

but if a coin is worth $100 and you have 10 of them.

how is that not $1000 no matter what you bought them for?

i understand you may initially have to have invested less. is that the only difference? i know it's probably simple stupid question.

Is 5k an ok stash?

HODLing will be a lot easier when the staking pools come out.

Listen up marine,

1-50$ Is a 50x gain, It doesn't happen out side of crypto or the lottery

3-50 is a a 16x gain, It doesn't happen outside of crypto or the lottery

The point this matters at is your initial investment and how much profit overall you can pull. You make a shitton more with a 100$ invested at 1$ than a 100 at 3$

don't worry guys, i just bought some LINK so the price will go down. i've never bought a coin going up that didn't immediately start going down.

its going to crash soon

DONT buy coins after they have pumped jesus christ

Don't sell XLM, nigger. Great coin as well.

I'm counting on it. Gotta stock up.

Good to have you with us.