Friendly whalebro from the DBC thread that pumped it to the moon you guys have got me through a lot of tough times. So...

Friendly whalebro from the DBC thread that pumped it to the moon you guys have got me through a lot of tough times. So.. I'm going to give you some advice buckle up.

Accumulate slowly nothing to tip off normies. This is my gift to you fucks.

How long should we buckle up and hodl for, i got in at 1 cent I'm just curious

If I tell everyone to sell then we all undercut each other and everyone loses. Just accumulate you'll kmow when I buy then normies will see the gain and chase it put it back into dbc after got it ? For my brain gang.

Proof

Prove what ? I don't have the fucking tab open and any pic I post will be accused of photoshop anyways are you new here? Get money or don't. Look at the dbc chart if you need proof I called all of the moves beforehand.

Gotcha

just got in the market today and bought DBC and DENT this morning thank you for the gainz on DBC will be waiting for this..

are you pajeeting me?
should i fucking call the fbi?
am i gonna make it?

Goal dump value?

Jesus I hate this place sometimes it's like trying to cordinate monkeys sometimes.

No goal get out when your hands get weak normies will chase it for how long I can't say.

Whats the exit point?

/b/ raids were easier to organise then anything on biz

So when is this gonna happen approx?

I'll buy within the next 2 hours. I'm not trying to give anyone an advantage. No called exit. Normies will chase it get out when you're comfy.

sittin comfy on 1k DENT, we're all gonna make it bros

Buy in now or wait for bigger dip?

Thank you based user. I'll be watching. My portfolio is down for the day so please bring me some rain..

Accumulate now. Nothing to fast don't tip anyone off.

i hate this place too

Tracking

friendly whalebro insider here
DO NOT buy dentacoin right now you may as well burn your money

Man I am new to crypto and saw DBC run, didnt know when to exit. FML.

I will be ready this time whale bro.

Buy Dent not dcn.

Not sure if you're giving off topic advice or if its a failed larp

proof.

This happened with POE just yesterday. Bunch of anons got left with bags

Yeah but then again DENT just took a pretty harsh dip after sitting around 60 for a while

Whose fault is it when fools get FOMOed?

Gonna start turning it up a lil.

That was fucking hilarious.

Doesn’t matter, it’s back to where it was pre dump. The whale has done his job and the market will work itself now.

Which exchange?

is BTC gonna start going up again soon or am i just totally fucked??

Say the word and we will start shilling.

Kucoin.

Is that you with the 94 ETH wall?

>someone just bought 1m DENT

Start the shilling when everyone is comfy no real sell walls.

Im in whalebro. Hoping to turn today around a bit.

Ugh, I can't access my KuCoin account. 2FA won't work on any device but the one I set up the account on (and I'm not home right now where that PC is). HELP ME user!

Copy

K shill now I'm comfy. Hopefully everyone else is.

Thanks whale bro.

How long are you gonna try dragging out the pump?

What is DENT anyways? I did research it once but I forgot.

only 15k but I'm feeling pretty comfy

Depends I'm accumulating in small amounts people are trying to dump still from last week.

On it

I am in. I was the "24 or 25" guy from the DBC thread. I appreciate your service.

Pretty comfy with 300k. Will begin shilling now.

Atta boy.

20K ready for launch

I just posted two meme line pics on this shit about to break out and only three of you fucks even commented.

I'm already 300k deep been accumulating for days. Those dangly turd wicks you see on the 1hr are me

These are the kind of happenings that make Veeky Forums worth lurking.

Mr. Whale. Can you please kill XRP. I want to watch a bunch of ghetto trash jump from their single story section 8 housing after they lost their whole EBT card to that jew run scam coin.
AMEN

Whale bro we love you and God bless you.

Watched this same shit happen yesterday with POE. Great stuff... good luck anons, but you're probably gonna get burned.

Try not to just buy with eth or just with btc of possible it needs to look organic.

I am also in, let's put the gains afterwars back to the Brain! Cheers Op.

I'm strapped in AF.

ya'll got played

I actually lost a bit last time, but I learned my lesson. Will ride with you and take my profits to DBC.

Do you have .a price target for DBC? within a week? how about end of month?

I got 450 dent the other day because it was the cheapest I could see on kucoin

what do

21k bought at $0.01

Feeling pretty comfy, make me rich Mr Whale please

A similar thing already happened yesterday:

strap in

is it too late? do you use kucoin?

Dbc to a dollar eom minimum

No I'm trying to buy up the people trying to dump without it looking suspicious need to set a stable bottom before I can do much more otherwise it'll crash like a dopehead on the freeway.

Is DBC gonna dip a bit so I can jump back in with my DENT profits?

It'll pull back some.

do you need a referral on kucoin? im about to make an account

Do you have any plans for continuing this trend either on Veeky Forums or through a [spoiler]discord[/spoiler] group?

My sweet prince

Is it just you or do you have other friendly whales participating?

I know you don't want to tell us when you are out and that makes sense, but will you tell us when it is about to start?

switch to dbc now?

e3ykez

It seems to be on a convient uptrend after dumping all day convient wouldn't you say ?

bought 10.5k. lets go.

If op doesn't want, feel free to use mine. I'd be a happy user.

1a6xR

If Mr Whale doesnt give you his, could you use mine please?

1Q74x

eom is eom. its january 7

I may. Depends how the year goes no discord though. Be on or miss it. Keeps things exciting.

I already have a kucoin account, but the consideration is noted.

neither of these work

You da man. Will you be giving a play by play in this thread like you did with the last one?

op, your whale tails really gonna take on that sell wall?

No. Much bigger market cap on this one. A lot of unpredictables can happen.

if anyone doesnt have a kucoin account yet feel free to use my code: 288cb

Waiting for my LTC to transfer to kucoin REEEEEEE

Slowly but surely. Needs to look organic.

It should actually, but nevermind. thanks for trying user!

OP whale, I'm at work but I'm accumulating.

Get me out of this peasant life!! Thank you!

This is not the real whale (Shinobi) who pumped DBC to the moon. Join discord gg/4QkuUAV for the official Discord owned by Shinobi

retard here, should i be trading with ETH or BTC? or does it even fucking matter?

Never claimed to be them who the fuck is shinobi?

Do you ever try to really blast these and push it all the way to 2x? Or is that insane thinking with coins with this high of market cap? Just picking your brain to try and learn more about this. thanks man.

Dump DBC now for dent and get in with btc??