He didn't use a meager portion of his gains to buy a gun

>he didn't use a meager portion of his gains to buy a gun

Other urls found in this thread:

impactguns.com/
impactguns.com/yugo-sks-m5966-used-wlaunch-good-condition-yugoslavian-ioask04.aspx
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-nitride-5-56-nato-1-7-moe-freedom-rifle-kit-w-mbus-rear-516444708.html
youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be canadafag
>country being raped by non-whites
>cant buy gun

Jokes on you, I live in Europe

Yes you can just harder! Trust me! Do it! It’s worth the extra work!

But I did, user.

I tried but Theresa May found the parcel and now my sharia hearing is next thursday

impactguns.com/

You poor non-citizens can go there to browse on all the shit your governments don't trust you with

that's actually the first and only thing I did

If I was amerigan I would desu. They hold their value pretty well.

You can buy a gun in Canada you just have to do a story course

my new gat

HNNNG

>soyboy footfags detected

A tacticool 10/22?

Was only like 0.5 ETH

Jokes on you, you live in Europe.

>1911
>joker
Do you happen to own an iPhone and Beats

A-at least we have free healthcare. Ha ha, yeah free healthcare. And education!

Get the firearms license you imbecile, it's not hard at all. We have a nice selection of guns. You have no excuse to not get your license, buy an SKS for $250, and get a few crates of 7.62x39mm ammo. For fucks sake man. Get on that immediately.

Can I buy one with crypto, or have to cash out?

Wanna get a mod x2

impactguns.com/yugo-sks-m5966-used-wlaunch-good-condition-yugoslavian-ioask04.aspx
>250
Where

I got my eyes on this cheap, reliable PSA AR15 kit. Around $400 total with FFL fees and shipping. Not bad.

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-nitride-5-56-nato-1-7-moe-freedom-rifle-kit-w-mbus-rear-516444708.html

But user I did

real men use their fists

>he doesnt protect his gains with a gun
>he doesnt want to make it

on dicklets buy guns
i use a katana and fists to protect my family

I plan on getting a concealed carry once I turn 21 in july. That said, I don't know much about guns. Recommendations for first handgun?

cz 527?

I've made so much that I'm going to buy one of those stupidly priced WarSport rifles. The LVOA-C. Google it. Its a $3000 AR-15. I know how absurd that sounds.

I gotta know. .

Yes.... yes I did... and the good ones... off the secret web sites...

I'm about to once I move about, but I'll probably be able to buy a fucking tank at the rate that DBC keeps going.

Nothing wrong with a 1911, usually people who own an iPhone and Beats don't own a gun or own a liddle Glock.

You sure a menace to the local squirrels with those pea shooters.

Better option is to build an AR for half the price, you'll get exactly what you want for what you want to do whether it's sports shooting, target practice, hunting, or a balance. I've seen to many people drop $5,000 on an AR-15 and a whole bunch of parts and gun smiths for parts they could've put together themselves for 1K.

Stfu fucking lucky canadian nigger.

Your immigrants are asians.

OUR IMMIGRANTS ARE MEXICANS.

Do not compare our situations.

Cabelas. They cost double in America, so you're one lucky leaf.

>no trigger discipline
Kys cuck

Any tips on my first gun? Also, is there any way to get automatics here?

>Recommendations for first handgun?
You have to feel them in person, I'd recommend going down to your local gun shop and dedicate 30-60 minutes to talk with the clerk and handle a variety of firearms. Different hand shapes will dictate what is comfortable or usable for you, and the clerk will have recommendations based on what your daily use will be.

If they're good they'll have a range attached that you can rent firearms at and give them a go.

PUT SOME GOD DAMNED PANTS ON

Honestly user I wish I could, but I'm already high risk for suicide.

>white
>male
>idaho
>winter
>clinically depressed

Adding a gun would increase my chance of suicide would only make things worse

Reminder that violence and steel are a more reliable commodity then gold when SHTF

I think about killing myself every day and still keep a loaded gun in my bedroom for defense. Don't be a statistics, if you're going to kill yourself do something ambiguous like go camping and never come back that way your family won't feel as guilty and will always have that doubt.

You can buy as many as you want if you have your license. You are 18, aren't you user?

Yup
7.62x39 get fucked nigger

This entire post is so remarkably fucked. You should seriously get a diagnosis for mental illness and seek treatment if you haven't already.

It's 240-250 for a nice Russian SKS here. It's one of the most popular firearms in Canada.
No, we can't get automatics, they are prohibited. Get a Ruger 10/22, an SKS since it's the cheapest semi auto around (ammo costs too), and a shotgun (for hunting) first.

7.62x39 senpai

That'll be my next bolt gun

Nice, I have a CZ527 as well. Such a nice gun. Put a Nikon Pro Staff 3-9x scope on it.

convicted felon... thought about getting one online or a gun show but haven't "pulled the trigger" yet if you know what I meme

It's based on someone I went to school with who died while hiking. It wasn't a place where people normally fall but people said he seemed depressed at times so it's possible he either slipped or killed himself. I think it's a good solution compared to blowing your brains out in your room or hanging yourself somewhere. Anybody can get lost in the woods.

And any diagnosis I get would only result in medication which wouldn't help and would increase my risk of erratic behavior/suicide

>gun show
That loophole is a myth

hey man, it's possible to get help that works. not even drugs necessarily but just talking to someone. wish you the best user

Thank you!

Sorry bro. Glad you took what I said properly, didn't mean to sound like a psychologist looking back at it now. I get where you're coming from. Please seek help if things get worse, you'll thank yourself for it. As long as you don't have psychotic tendencies I think you just have a lot of shit to work out in your life. Wishing you the best.

Woke up late at about noon just though that I had to be in Compton soon I gotta get drunk before the day begins before my mother starts bitchin about my GAINZ about to go and damn near went blind young niggas up the path throwin up FUD signs went in the house to grab my clip GLOCK 21 on the side of my hip

Got a neighbors cat in the freezer gonna thaw for lunch tomorrow

I actually got into crypto just to buy guns, actually. I already bought a Glock 19, and am planning to get either a Henry's AR7 or Mini 14 next. Also a Vive.

Don't forget the spices.

How'd you know its name

>Not keeping every single penny invested right now in order to rake in even more pennies.
Disgusting. The only traditionally acceptable purchase for Veeky Forumsraeli is kneepads.

I bought a BE Meyers MAWL back when BTC was at 6k, well over 2x what I put in. Still riding pretty damn well on the alt-train at 2.5 and counting BTC

Can you buy a gun with crypto?

yes, use google

Those are good budget-tier build kits, make sure to get a lower that will drop mags free, though. The 7 $50 Anderson lowers I've seen in the hands of family, friends, and myself don't drop free, and it's really annoying.

Thx for tips. Yeah, this shit is SOOOOOLID for the money! was gonna get a S&W M&P 10 or Mossberg MMR but I'm goin' with PSA if I decide to get an AR and not an AK or shotty.

youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU

Should I buy a stainless steel s&w 629 or blued model 29 with my crypto gains?

dont want google tracking me, what do i do?

startpage.com

I wouldn't worry about google tho

Use duckduckgo
Use tails if you're super scared

Really boys? How I'm I the first one to say
fpbp.

I bought a safe for my guns with crypto gains. Feels comfy.

>not buying a 6.5 Grendel ar-15

I bought my rifles before I knew what crypto was.

>tfw hodl

>gat

>not having a .224 Valkyrie barrel and bolt rolled for you by a tip top magoo gunsmith