Have been putting my paychecks into crypto past 3 paychecks

>have been putting my paychecks into crypto past 3 paychecks
>tell dumbfuck boomer mother to invest in crypto
>explain to them that this isn't even a trillion marketcap yet and many people predict a 10 trillion marketcap
>"m-m-mmuh buble!!"
>explain to her that the dotcom bubble reached nearly a 4 trillion marketcap before bursting and sites like amazon still prevailed
>show them that i have quadrupled my money from 1k to 4k in literally a month (made some dumb fucking trades too could have easily been 10k)
>tells me to fuck off
>is looking to buy a 3rd new car in 2 years when she doesn't even own her own property yet
Are boomers just fucked in the head? Am I really the only one who thinks that we're just getting started with crypto? Literally EVERYONE my age (18-20) is either talking about or has put money into crypto. I'm so excited to see boomers fomo into shit like ripple at $10

When Bitcoin was climbing this last year I had rich salary friends telling me to cash out my BTC at 7k
One of them is in the finance industry and supposedly understands markets. She invests rich people's money.
It's not just boomers it everybody that isn't in the market.

She? Who cares.

>Am I really the only one who thinks that we're just getting started with crypto?
yes probably

>Literally EVERYONE my age (18-20) is either talking about or has put money into crypto.

Please be an exaggeration, please be an exaggeration, please be an exaggeration....

theyre putting like 100 bucks in to be part of the new fad

they dont have much money between getting drunk every weekend and getting every new iphone

>have 65 + 74 y/o parents
>ask me to invest for them
>turn 800 into 7400 over december
>cash out 4400 and leave the rest in

my elderly parents torrent hundreds of shows a month though and have for years, and regularly buy/sell goods on craiglist for income. somehow they got into computers in the 90's and are not too shabby for their ages, it's dope. they are fucking stoked on these gains

>Am I really the only one who thinks that we're just getting started with crypto?
first of all, dealing in absolutes like that makes you fucked in the head, considering you're on Veeky Forums and everyone in the market knows that we're just getting started

The Boomer generation is degenerate through and through.

this

>dumbfuck boomer mother
Repent or kys

not true. lots of people i know consider it "gambling". barely anybody i know has crypto, nor have they ever had any, nor would they know where to start without getting JUST'd

Unironically true. although she has CFP credentials and understand the tax law she has absolutely no idea about good imvestmrnts outside of their in house mutual funds and real estate

So they’re not making any money? Fuck yeah...

That’s been my experience as well I’m 22 but I sometimes things catch on in certain areas and not in others so maybe crypto caught on where he’s from

Most normans have a few bucks in some 401k or roth ira somewhere, that doesn't mean saving a considerable amount for retirement is common.

Your mother is right. This market can crash at any time.

Just say you've got a stoploss set up so you'll be fine.

Seriously, it's as if everyone thinks you need to be at your fucking computer 24/7

It's magic numbers on screen user you haven't made shit until you cash out have no tax issues with money in hand.

Nobody my age I know has put money in crypto.
They all know the name "bitcoin" but they have no idea where to begin.
We could potentially be rich in a few years if they finally jump in.
Most people still think its a scam.
Let them stay poor though, its for the best.

who cares dude. she probably doesn't even know how to ride the ichimoku cloud or read elliot waves.

I'm in school for IT related stuff and most of the dudes here have bought some , albeit most of them recently and not for very much . everyone's aware of it but most people dont have any spare cash.

Boomers are the worst thing to happen to the world ever

98% of the normies I know still aren't interested in crypto, and the ones that are either put $50 in litecoin or their life savings into ripple & cardano

technically speaking, it could—but, the coins that actually have the financial backing behind them would remain just fine
any proof of work coin with a shitton of miners working on its network, for instance, would quickly return to the positives after the initial frantic sell-off
bitcoin cash will *probably* rise massively in this event; have a hedge of some size

is cardono the goat or nah? thinking of getting a bag of it they seem legit

seems like fancy Japanese vaporware to me

>talking to a female about crypto
>talking to a boomer about crypto
>talking about crypto to anyone
you fucked up bro

Norman detected

Yeah, cos' it seems too good to be true. These are the people who would have said "You won't find any gold dude" during the gold rush.

>Literally EVERYONE my age (18-20) is either talking about or has put money into crypto
Worrisome.

>buying xrp

You're as retarded as your parents.

This. OP is retarded for thinking this is a good sign. wtf

>Life is hard for me therefore it has to be hard for everyone, well every normal person anyway. That's just how the world works.
Learn to reject this concept in all its forms.

I'm a little older than you at around 26 and still few of my friends are into cryptos. I'd probably say 2-5% of people my age max are into it. Most of my friends except for a couple think it's bullshit.

That being said most boomers I know own their own home and their own car. Your parents problems might just be more to do with poverty than being a boomer.

Now GenXers....those are the ones I know who live entirely on debt. They don't care about debt if their standard of living is high

but for real your mom is a retard brainlet if she bought brand new car before buying a house

>make money
>parent tells you to fuck off

sorry user. my parents are surprisingly supportive of my gains and want me to act as their broker.

stop being a shitty son, were in a bubble anyone entering now is a moron, and i don't care if more coins moon before it crashes, it's still bad practice to enter right now

t. people in this thread who dont understand supply/demand