Never going back up. Even the shills have given up on it

Never going back up. Even the shills have given up on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFkyi6kE1Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TFW bought at $35 and watching as everything else moons now

This coin doesn't need shilling.

Most people are holding onto their bags or else the price would be a lot lower. It's a good coin, it'll go up more.

Sell now! Sell now! It's going to cap on binance. Sell sell sell!

See you when it pumps hard on news next week.

I bought in at $7. As long as it doesn't go that low I'm happy

i bought high but i ain't selling you jew bastard

Just holding it in wallet to end of year, already made 10x, might as well see where it goes

will moon more when rebranded to NANO

In the discord one of the devs said there would be a Medium article released tomorrow, detailing how they worked with KuCoin 40+ hours this weekend, and learned/resolved a lot about exchange implementation issues. Expect it to clear up a lot of FUD, he confidently stated that all issues would be resolved before Binance listing.
That's just tomorrow, a different dev (IcarusGlider) was teasing an announcement of "a new website and more" this next week.
Buying now is buying at the bottom when there is fear in the air which will be cleared by tomorrow.

I don't get it. A 40 btc sell wall was eaten up in no time on Bitgrail at 160k. But god forbid it ever moves past that.
What the fuck is going on with the dumb coin.

You've posted this at least 20 times today. I can't imagine how much XRB's success must be destroying you on the inside.

Probably some whale eating up his own walls
Unfortunately all interest dried up.
Whales were suppressing the price for so long but now they're trying desperately to pump it to no avail

rai.exchange is launching on the 9th/10th, going to have XRB pairs with every coin, massive arb potential. Predicting a big pump when this happens. I'm in at 4.74 so I'm feeling pretty comfy.

Stay mad faggot

>Mobile Wallet coming
>trends on github
>devs extremely active on github
>RaiExchange will enable fiat/xrb pairs
>RaiExchange will have XRB pairs for all other major coins
>STILL NOT BULLISH?
you're a fucking retard OP

pasc is better

Definitely looking like it. Starting to get pumped on Kucoin and Bitgrail now.

dream on, LINKshill

why does raiexchange only show ltc to xrb? I havent seen anything confirming any other pairs.

>watched since 15$
>bought it at 37$

>RaiExchange will enable fiat/xrb pairs
sounds to good to be true

Bought at 31, seeing it at 25 is a little disheartening, but it can't not be top 5 market cap by end of Q2.

This is kinda boring, i've been holding since $15 and i'm confident it will go up more, but it's annoying watching my portfolio bleed slowly

its bullshit.

Raiexchange is ltc to xrb only.

There was absolutely massive dumping when it got to Kucoin and when the wallets unfroze. Plus tons of FUD over exchange issues that were easily fixed. Tx are instant now back and forth from Kucoin. Wallets do a small PoW to secure the network. When running 10+ tc per sec out of one regular node this would be an issue. Just running a couple nodes on a VM has easily fixed this. Plus coin distribution is now evening out. Will 2x soon when people see how easily they can exchange to and from binance

When they rebrand to NANO they better fuckign set up some USD exchanges so it's not pegged to BTC

This shit is so fucking stable after a 15x in a week, I am amazed. I have no doubt it is going to $50+ in the near term. Team is crazy legit, product seems unstoppable. Very few better buys in crypto right now for the long term.

Looks like liftoff is coming soon

Here we go boys

I bought more today at 25.17. It's not going away.

This. 15x, multiple hard dips that could have become cliffs, but regained, stabilized, and will be back up to 35 before we know it.

FUCK YOU ILL SHILL THIS SHITCOIN UNTIL I DIE

SAY IT WITH ME RAIMARINES:
NO FEES
FAST TRANSACTIONS
NO FEES
FAST TRANSACTIONS
NO FEES
FAST TRANSACTIONS

youtube.com/watch?v=pFkyi6kE1Wo
THE YOUTUBER SAYS BUY RAYBUCKS DO IT

Rai went to 145k yesterday and rebounded twice, meaning that is a floor, ie 24$. It will now stabilize around 29-30$ until news come out and binance becomes active. After that, sky is the limit.

Pumping now bitches. Holding until $100

SELL NOW. Every coin has mooned once they've hit Binance but RaiBlocks is an exception!!!! It's different!!!!

Glad i bought more in the dip

*Insert FUD comment*
Stop guys, I need more of this.

ENTERING THE STRATOSPHERE

he's attempting to accumulate lmao. the FUD/FOMO cycle is so goddamn obvious once you've seen it with good coins

the rise of this currency is a reflection of the market currently. People buying any crap because in 5 years it will be worth more than bitcoin. no wonder that even dogecoin have 2 bi of capitalization

>mfw never sold my bags
>mfw weak hands did
>mfw people willingly sold their moon ticket, at a loss, even

The rise of this currency is clearly explained in this pic.

Will I make it with 400 XRB boys?

You were saying?

absolutely
we're all gonna make it

The total market is so exponential that it's possible if devs work well.

You'd be a complete fuckin moron to sell this bad bitch before the rebrand, wallet release and binance listing.

Realistically, we're looking at maybe 60B market EoY.

i love this coin desu

>Shut the fuck up about RaiBlocks
I made 21 BTC profit with this coin
You want 21 BTC buy BTC now
They have a 21 BTC guaranty profit, it's said on their Telegram and Twitter
>Buy now and make 21 BTC profit

>guaranty
PAJEET DETECTED

Over 190k on Kucoin again.

Here we go lads

200k in a minute.

OP = Pajeet

broke pajeet with no blocks at that

Good.
But what if price falls to 2K?

CHADBLOCKS IS BACK

IMPROMTU LAUNCH CONFIRMED

Let's go boys

WE IN HERE

Told you fags yesterday to buy the fucking dip as 145k was support.

This

I look away for a moment and it's fucking 200k again already. I love ChadBlocks.

Held 1000 since ~$8ish. Loving the newfag FUD from $37 bagholders bitching missing out on muh moon missions. This thing has a good chance of doing an ETH c. early 2017, perhaps even more

i feel similar about xrb as i did about eth when it was at this price

lol

Man the whole crypto market will be $3-6 trillion eoy. XRB is easily a top 10 coin. I'd say $60b minimum.

feel weirdly proud that many of you seem to see what i see in xrb

Did you hold ETH? The hype was the same last year for ETH? I am interested.

Fucking chad coin. And yea OP you are a dumbass for thinking people would shill this coin as it already dumped. People are accumulating now or waiting patiently for the inevitable moon on binance. Stay poor, EASILY 50$ by february

eth was getting hyped early for sure. of course it took a hit with the dao hack. its hard to say at this point because so many coins are getting hyped right now and i was less informed when i bought my eth.

i just mean i have a nagging voice in my head about the potential of xrb

Did anyone expected that price for ETH one year ago?

listen up, i have been sober for 2 and half years. i am intimately tied to reality and i have an intuition that grows stronger every day. xrb rumbles me in the gut. idgaf if you buy it or not because if im right its going to be huge no matter what, and if im wrong well then ill have learned that these kinds of intuitions cant necessarily be trusted. but i felt similar about xrb as i did about eth.

if people said $1000 in a year it was 100% taken as a joke

im being half funny, half serious with that last post. this isnt a coin anyone needs to shill.

we 200K now

Fast track to 210k from here

kek, there it is. 210k on KuCoin.

>this rally

Thank fucking god, Chadblocks is like my entire Portfolio.

I laugh at anyone who sold when all those FUD posts were on bjz. Fuckin pajeets get rekt

Hey, me too!

>binance reopens registration
Beautiful. More dumb money coming in once it's listed there.

same tbqhwy

we're
all gonna
make it

One more for the XRB portfolio

Thanks f a m