Youre a literal brainlet if you dont drink out of one of these

Youre a literal brainlet if you dont drink out of one of these

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivAVSqpvWAbW4FYw84JluEBG4bHtvQoXV2qA89tMD9JEuz4htR1iMji6MddBckGRaY6rBAqBFaOdheYDEzbsyB4LstOkDuZTSS6uWm2im5Toin41s6iZxao4IgNfcrDannt7THIBxzzl_1chnfmodfMvWthy2652TyP5stwAsJNrYthE8AI-5Mp1vXO_1jyBFE6pHinCIxaM0W2M_1tM6iqzoyTpBLViWTpJmGHFKT8OpFCLAWCV5l-AyIGugUE9e5f8f2_10-dtA544yz-elNCdaON5Zf275iHGYGnuOrDlSP_1tb15veky696b96hMcIjyGt0JrSBhh_1ghSZnm7f1pBWYnZ2K7-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cheap, durable, effective. Now what does this have to do with biz other than saving money?

Put spare change in it?

I literally drink out of one of these in the office

I also only eat rice and beans at home,
$1 for 1 pound of beans
$0.75 for 1 pound of rice

I'm a cheapass that spends only $2 every few days

I would bicycle to work if it were close enough

I keep two of these on my desk to refill my cup. That way I never have to leave my computer when I'm thirsty.

im trying to save you faggots money

Mah nigga, doesn't get any more efficient than that. I also keep two but only use one for input, the other is for output.

This is the gayest shit, i just get a handle of vodka and finish it and then fill that with water.

I drink out of the half gallon one at work. I've been drinking out of these things for years

Store my bacon grease in one. AMA

you're a literal normie if you don't pee in one of these so that you can increase the time you spend crypto trading

why are you making explosives like its world war 1?

I'm not sure why I'm storing bacon grease in a mason jar tnh. Can I really blow shit up like that?

Much better than putting it down your sink, it's how people's pipes burst in the middle of the winter.

>drinking out of plastic containers
>cucking his trading skills with brain destroying xenoestrogens

>xenoestrogens

>Has grease in a glass
>Has been collecting grease for a bit now
>Doesn't even know why himself
o wise grease accumulator, can you please make a crypto? i wanna be able to tell a store clerk that i would like to pay in grease and watch their reaction

I actually keep a fully functioning piss filter on my desk. That way I can just pee and drink it and I never have to leave and I save money on all water. Works for showers, laundry, dish-washing.

Not kidding if i had to estimate I'd say this saves me at least an extra $1000 per year.

That's nice and all, but spend the one time expense of $25-50 and get a vacuum insulated stainless canteen. It will improve your quality of life, and won't shatter all over the floor if you drop it. It's one of the best small investments you can make in yourself, I'm not fucking kidding here.

Post pics or it didn't happen

eurofag here I don't understand how is this supposed to save money

You're a literal brainlet if you don't wear diapers.. all those gallons of water wasted for every toilet flush

thats just a jar of piss

Well then let's see your jar of piss

a disposable? user, you can't be serious. diapers only beat toilet efficiency if they are cloth

This is the shit i keep my weed in, just drink out of a fucking glass not a jar

it's in the corner and im not getting up

>what is reverse image search
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivAVSqpvWAbW4FYw84JluEBG4bHtvQoXV2qA89tMD9JEuz4htR1iMji6MddBckGRaY6rBAqBFaOdheYDEzbsyB4LstOkDuZTSS6uWm2im5Toin41s6iZxao4IgNfcrDannt7THIBxzzl_1chnfmodfMvWthy2652TyP5stwAsJNrYthE8AI-5Mp1vXO_1jyBFE6pHinCIxaM0W2M_1tM6iqzoyTpBLViWTpJmGHFKT8OpFCLAWCV5l-AyIGugUE9e5f8f2_10-dtA544yz-elNCdaON5Zf275iHGYGnuOrDlSP_1tb15veky696b96hMcIjyGt0JrSBhh_1ghSZnm7f1pBWYnZ2K7-g

fuck off newfag

>posts this
>I'm the newfag

Oh you must be a bit of a brainlet, but that's alright, I can educate you. It's a net gain over toilets even with disposables
>Superior health and intelligence because squatting helps to get rid of jewish chemicals
>Superior comfort
>Superior hygiene than most people
>Save money and the environment by not wasting water and toilet paper

correct

>toxics from chemicals in food remain in stomach
oh no, not chemicals!

thanks just bought 100k

You're a literal brainlet if you get jewed by your deformed shoes

>not just shitting in designated shit street
Perhaps...we have underestimated Pajeet.

Pajeet was right all along.

>plastic

That’s disgusting user

>he doesn't breastfeed exclusively for food
It's like you fucking morons ENJOY throwing money away

fuck off poorfag I'll have an extra 50k by doing this when I retire.

i just refill this and drink ~3 a day

that's not my mother's tit

You're a literal brainlet if you don't eat your own cum

>tfw rich enough to hire rotating staff of milky maidens with thirst-quenching titties
It's nice to have made it.

>consuming jewish chemicals in the first place
I only eat rice shipped to my house by a japanese distributor
>getting into squatting position for every defecation
wasted calories. I stay in a prone position for 2-3 days at a time. this allows me to forgo sleep. all I do is cryptotrade, shit up my clothies and eat rice. i do get up for one hour every "morning" to cook rice and shake out my clothies but otherwise im 100% efficient

THAT BETTER BE FUCKING VACUUM INSULATED

We need flags.

fuck you faggot wristlet. Go consume your plastic soy latte and watch your body transgender itself into a bigger faggot than you already are.

Goddammit if I wasn't married I unironically want to do this. It's fucking terrible and getting married was a mistake.

that's not mommy's milkers

What are you saving for? Are you just going to eat that boring shit all your life and expect to change your habits overnight once you have "made it". Rather be a brokeboy who knows how to cook properly.

kek

I found some supplements online that inhibit higher consciousness while maintaining critical thinking and logical faculties. You would be surprised how many calories the higher consciousness consumes, you can get like 2 extra days out of your routine.

> plastic
low test detected

Good call, but an empty milk jug fits the bill too.

Lad that's how you make some quality short bread or an absolutely beautiful roux.

15 years of poorfag life = 40 years of Donald Trump life.

Don't sell your soul for gains, that's too far.

the price is right desu

>xenoestrogens
>somehow linked to a board of nationalists

Jesus Christ man, get a grip and give your head a shake.

Yeah, but what's the point of being rich if you have herbaly lobotomized your personality? I admire your dedication and creativity (presuming you aren't larping), but I hope you don't end up with long term effects from your supplements. Your higher consciousness is very important to your self actualization.

>Worth 100s of 1000s in crypto
>Using two regu jars right now filled change as weights press glue patches on my Jeans...
What the fuck is wrong with me???!?!

these are for hipster faggots

I prefer Mason

not worth it.

idk if I'd want to drink dirty change water

This. Saw one female programmer drinking from this during lunch.

>coping this much
gotta be a manlet

im a female.

show diaper or gtfo

I can only fit so much water or whiskey in ot if I throw spare change in it.