The creator of Javascript and the cofounder of Firefox is the lead on Basic Attention Token

>The creator of Javascript and the cofounder of Firefox is the lead on Basic Attention Token.
>Low market cap.
>Get on the damn rocket ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbzLJi3nOr8
coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
w3schools.com/browsers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=lbzLJi3nOr8

priced in tard

>Implying a competent team wont lead to continued growth

>The Brave browser knows where users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to calculate and reward publishers with BATs. This service creates a transparent and efficient Blockchain-based digital advertising market. Publishers receive more revenue because middlemen and fraud are reduced. Users, who opt in, receive fewer but better targeted ads that are less prone to malware.
>The Brave browser anonymously monitors user attention, then rewards publishers accordingly with BATs.
Holy fuck, big brother much?

>low market cap
>700 million

I'm rooting for BAT, but I don't know how successful a product like BRAVE will be.

There's already plenty of browsers out there and it's going to be a tall order to get even a small percentage of users to adopt your browser.

Also, I haven't checked but does it allow third party plugins? If not that would be a deal breaker for me as some of my plugins are very important.

Fewer adds and less malware, oh no

52nd in market cap is very low relatively speaking
coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Yea you can hookup sweet plugs

There's a native metamask one click install that rocks

All in

So their selling point is "Hey we're going to give you the fastest browser, but only under the condition that we track everything you do."

Also, all in. This will be the winner of 2018. Creator is just as autistic as Lord Vitalik.

HERE WE GOOOO

i bought in for the gains, but y'all have to know this won't work. this has been tried many times. remember netzero?

the target audience is teens and NEETs, but when you get paid .0004 cents to watch a video it gets old quick. people pay money to avoid ads.

anywho, buy low, sell high.

Isn’t that what the other browsers do anyway? Isn’t that what google is doing with our searches?

They don't advertise data collection and tracking as a selling point of their browser.

2018 autist of the year will be co-awarded to Sergey and Big Daddy Eich

damn son, nice connection

their selling point is their honesty which is one step better than most companies today

Not netzero at all. The digital ad industry runs the internet now. No one used to buy things on the internet during the netzero days. Things will be different this time around. This model benefits everyone.

Why is trade volume on this bitch always so low?

Steadily gaining. But nowhere near the volume on many shitcoins?

BATmen, please answer

It's done thru machine learning AI, and ZKP. The browser knows locally whats going on, but no one else. Key word

>anonymously

I think that is suppose to say autonomously.

>Why is trade volume on this bitch always so low?

Because all the smart money is literally holding forever. No one is in a rush to sell this. Whales are still accumulating. Just wait til the first news and headlines start to pop. Eich isn't some retard that announces he's going to make an announcement on certain date. He knows what he's doing, he created this industry. He might even be waiting for the bear market to make his first big announcement so that all the money flows into BAT while everything else bleeds.

Not to mention that the BAT team is airdropping popular youtube creators thousands of BAT. With youtubes demonetization issues and the incoming CB normie bait. This will 5x easily, maybe 10x if the fomo is strong enough

I think you are retarded.

People who have already bought in are smart enough to hold it, and the normies haven't started reeing about it yet so not many people are buying

We're mooning right now boys. Post some memes.

Holy shit, I didn't even know that was the case. The pewdiepie meme makes a lot more sense now

Posting rare memes

We to turn this guy into a BAT meme, he was really good to ETH.

wrong.
Pewdiepie is the only BATmeme

Why would this catch on?

Because youtubers are going to shill it like crazy

This. He literally created Javascript in 10 days. His autism is so high functioning to be near incomprehension

They announced twitch integration is almost ready, its not just using BRAVE but BAT can be an entire platform on its own that can be meshed/integrated into established interfaces where ads are already displayed like facebook, hulu, etc.

To the moon!!!

If this meme doesn't get us there nothing will

Bought in at $0.16 comfy here

Soon to be the crypto of YouTube.

>creator of Javascript
>saying that like it's a good thing

What widely used programming language have you created in 10 days recently?

This. The guy has a history of creating shit products and leaving them in the dust while the walks away with your money.

Holding a ton of BAT rn, I’ll be happy if it goes 5x, what’s your expected timeframe?

Literally the whole entire internet is running on javascript, plus firefox is still one of the best browsers out there

HE created it in 10 days? no wonder it's terrible

Js is great.

Can you name one of those products?

>He might even be waiting for the bear market to make his first big announcement so that all the money flows into BAT while everything else bleeds.

;)

>Literally the whole entire internet is running on javascript
And it was a huge mistake. It took years before the concept of a virtual DOM was even considered which only makes Javascript slightly less garbage to work with in webdev.

>plus firefox is still one of the best browsers out there
w3schools.com/browsers/
Wow so good that it's adoption has been completely tanking.

You both sound like you've never touched a computer before.

>6087209
Javascript, Firefox. Two.

>announcement
When?

>JS literally used on every website in the internet.
>FireFox literally destroyed Microsofts internet credibility forever

Worst mistake i ever made in crypto was NOT maxing out a loan to buy as much BAT as i could. Thankfully whales kept it down long enough for a few pay-checks. This is the best project, period. It hasn't even started.

Nigger you dont know what you are talking about. Stop pretending.

Are we still on the front page of his subreddit?

He's a homophobic asshole. You are an idiot.

This is the kind of shit I have to put of with now that Mr. orange dictator is fascist in chief.

faggot

>Wow so good that it's adoption has been completely tanking.
Normies mass adopting Chromebotnet doesn't make it a good browser

They don't track you; you track you. Your own computer takes notes on what you pay attention to and recommends ads based on that. Your information stays private. Compare that to Google.

okay, i bought at 4500

dont let me down

i agree fuck blumpf now excuse me while i buy some prl for my wife's son

Pay attention.

browser only knows what's happening locally retard. literally none of your browsing habits etc leave your computer