So, I’ve made good money messing around with cryptos, but I’ve always missed the boat on a coin that went 100x

So, I’ve made good money messing around with cryptos, but I’ve always missed the boat on a coin that went 100x.

Shill me your coin that you honestly think will go 100x.

LBC

DP on cryptopia. Mooning as we speak.

Vechain or bnty

lol
They're releasing the new COMMUNITY web site, absolutely nothing, even with the highest hype won't even 2x from now on.

You don't get 100x by buying a coin that's already mooning. Especially one with no use case.

Is this even a question?

Chainlink, obviously

Honestly, BitBay. Great roadmap, "dynamic pegging" tech (which sounds fuckin gay but whatevs suck a cock), and they've got a good color scheme going.

> your move user

long term rlc

Check out UFR/Upfiring
20mil cap
Steady growth over past week
Nowhere to go but up.

UFR made me 44% gains the last hours, be on th lookout for more gains

ENG
N
G

holding period?

UFR. Just look at how much it exploded in the past few days. Don't miss this ez gain train

1-2 years

With YouTube fucking their creators, it's only a matter of time until more of them flock to LBRY.

My nigger

noice
also January 20, web release
do you think we can see some price action like 2 or 3x before that date?

i didn't DMOR so is LBC in competition with ADEX or BAT

All you fucking retards are telling him shitcoins with no intrinsic value post-moon. I am trying to accumulate the rest of my stash, but after that, I will tell you OP. This coin has intrinsic value and a million dollar market cap. Already a working product. Hopefully my trade goes through soon, for your sake.

SGR

Not trying to sound like a shill but UFR definitely has the potential to 100x, it's much different from other coins and it's at a much lower marketcap than the other coins you see shilled here, other than that DBC looks good but I'm not sure about 100x for right now

Wouldn't say so, it's more of an entertainment platform. There are even some movies on there from indie studios you can buy using LBC.

Think decentralized Netflix/YouTube.

I would if that shit shit would send me my confirmation email

UFR just keeps going up, wont be surprised if at least x2 by end of week

DNA CAPP UFR

Colx. It's booming. Coming to 3 new exchanges. Low marketcap.

join the Shinobi pump discord gg/AHep3eG