Go on your blockfolio, click on ARK, click 6 months and look at that pathetic growth (86%)...

Go on your blockfolio, click on ARK, click 6 months and look at that pathetic growth (86%). Now click on other shitcoins and see that they have grown in 6 months. HUNDREDS of percentage points (even old ass dinosaur BTC).

I refuse to sell but seriously fuck you ARK for all the lost opportunity on other coins.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7opzgy/ark_is_literally_the_only_altcoin_that_has_not_x5/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i tried to warn you about the smart boomers..
but nobody listened..

Already sold this shit. I'll buy back in when the whales stop manipulating it. Shits so obvious to everyone now.

Sold last week. Up $17k on ICX and ZCL

I wanted to believe so bad but I sold a long time ago and bought back a few times just to be disappointed all over. Even if this moons I won't feel bad

I always thought there was something going on we don't know about - it has always been manipulated pretty heavily. Also I think it has no presence in Asia which is a bit of a death sentence for any crypto

weak hands and greedy cunts btfo,

pretty comfy on x13 since i bought in

growing 10%p.a. just staking,

this ain't no pump and dump shit coin, active dev, active community, long term potential is there

If my other holds hadn’t been going crazy like they have recently I’d have sold this boring shit. I could take some profit from other alts and buy more Ark seeing as though it hasn’t pumped yet but I don’t see where the next move up is coming from.

Biggest piece of shit coin in crypto when it comes to gains

Fucking whales have obliterated the future prospects of this coin

>made "boomers are going to buy bytecoin" jokes in November
>tfw it actually happened
FUCK WHY DIDN'T I BUY MY OWN MEMES

Pretty comfy staking this sweet piece. Gonna reward those who have patience.

but did your shitcoins stake 10%?

Anywhere I can read more info on why these whales are holding back Ark? What's their motivation? Seems really fucking stupid to hamstring a coin while everything around it blows up in value.

Doesn't NAV do staking as well as other coins? NAV is up 124% in the past 6 months. Vaporware NEO is up over 100% in the past 6 months despite the China situation and they give GAS.

>10% a YEAR

Do you even crypto

its more in fiat, idiot

It's more in opportunity cost, fag.

and opportunity isn't a sure thing, consider Ark part of a well diversified crypto portfolio

I do hold some. Ark has gone from my biggest holding to one of my smallest ones without me doing a single thing. It's kinda sad seeing Ark getting out performed by giants such as fucking BTC and XRP. And the fact that it's because of some fag whale (who is likely to be the ARK dev team ) is just cherry on the top

>whinging about alleged manipulation
>wanting whales to manipulate a pump & dump
pick one?

sounds like you bought at an ATH, I guess i was lucky to get in early, ~19k sats & BTC @2500ish, so nothin' but gains over here

Ark at $100 is a sure thing, it may take a year or two but it'll get there. So if you have 10k right now, you'll have close to 150k. Don't be a fucking greedy pos and just foget about it for a year.

t. chang

You must be a special kind of stupid if you think it would be worth it to wait 2 years for ark to go a little over 10x when everything around it is achieving that in months.

>Don't be greedy

Another fucking moronic as shit thing to say. WTF DO YOU THINK WE ARE HERE FOR. I don't give a fuck about the technology of ark connecting a bunch of shitcoin chains together. Who gives a fuck other than a small percentage of you autist losers. I want my money and I want it NOW J.G. Wentworth style you faggot.

if it goes to 100 dollar it will be because of chang and moonman

ark holders have retard mentality. they seem emotionally connected to the shitcoin. mah dpos mah smartbridges fucken retards.

Thats right boys keep this FUD going, need to buy before the plebbit moon

TA people keep saying there will be a breakout soon. Anyone have thoughts on that? Tempted to sell now at over 10x profit but don't want it to miss it properly moon like they say it will

ark was my first altcoin, i will hold 1000 until we hit $100. if you want gains get tf out of ark, thats all

TA is a meme and those queers have been calling an ark breakout for MONTHS. I'd keep a stack youre comfy with and take profits with the rest

It'll probably go up to .001 within the next couple of months and stay there for like 48 hours then drop back down for months like always.

Only have 600 of this coin. It's my smallest investment so even if it goes to 0 I won't really care. Do wish I had bought more when it was 0.50.

There will, lost its support last time everything shot up. Ark will recieve the tail end of this. Profits from other Alts filter back into ark, people come back from biz PnDs. Ark always 'moons' later than the rest.

think about how much shilling its gotten on redsit recently, but all these new people cant set up accounts at either bittrex or binance. They're coming, just hold your bollocks.

What? I bought ark back in June at like 60cents and now it’s almost $8

i remember during the september china ban dip ARK was the only coin in the green. i guess it used up all its magic then

>when everything around it is achieving that in months.

LMAO you fucking retard just because you got lucky and made a buck chasing some shitcoin, you think it's going to be that easy. Remember my words, you will get burned badly one day. Keep chasing useless shitcoin, I'll keep my ark.

I did exactly the same. Got tired of seeing rockets to the moon while ARK rocket going horizontal to some shit continent like Africa. Bet it will land in Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

I'm fine holding ARK. If it was all I was holding I would be pretty salty about it, but it's been a bulwark in my portfolio for a long time now. I'm still getting my stupid gains elsewhere, but if the rest of my holdings fall off the charts or I throw a lot of money at a bad investment I know my old faithful will still be maintaining its value and giving me low effort staking gains. And when it does finally moon I'll be sitting pretty.

You don't have the right to call anyone retard when you're the braindead motherfucker who wants to wait two years for a measly 10x. Even stable worthwhile coins that will survive the crypto crash have outperformed ark. It needs to get its shit together and deliver like everyone else or it can go fuck itself for all I care. Yes I am holding ark btw you cunt.

You would have been better off buying literally any other shitcoin

i hold 2000 ARK , i need to resist again'st this fud , but Fuddeur has right