We are a group of anonymous 4channers from Veeky Forums who need you...

We are a group of anonymous 4channers from Veeky Forums who need you. We are a pump community called Binance Crypto Pump and we want to pump coins so that ALL within the group can win. With over 380 members directly from Veeky Forums accumulated in just a day, we will soon reach thousands. Too many other Pump groups on discord have corrupt staff, which give whales foreknowledge of coin picks for bribes, as well as show partiality to friends, we will NOT do this, what matters most to us is that we ALL make money and nobody within the group is screwed over. While we're still starting out, soon we will blow up and those who join early will gain special privileges, we will begin doing raffles in the range of $100-$1000 once we reach 1000 members, so the sooner you join the sooner you can enter and with less competition. It's time for the downtrodden and pink wojak'd anons to rise up, it is time for us to become the heads of the pyramid. Join us now at discord gg/jyXQBd3 (add the period)

TLDR; >$100-$1000 raffles >Pumping coins to make a 30%-150% profit in seconds
>Fair and transparent ranking, hard work WILL be rewarded
>general crypto chat, speculations, and predictions
>binance related news and chat
>the staff WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES accept bribes for foreknowledge of coin picks
>the only way to gain ranks is to earn it, we will not be partial to friends or whales

Why not, I'm sick of being a poorfag

Join sir please, we won't dump on you, sir.

wtf is discord. i could google it but i dont care as much as it sounds like i do. but i know you pajeets will leap to serve my questions if it bumps the thread. also i'm a huge whale, so incredibly wealthy. i could buy all the bags on Veeky Forums.

Sure, why not. I'm staying away from US exchanges because of the tax bill, and I use Binance 90% of the time.

It seems like everything promising on Binance is being suppressed by whales. Disrupting this and profiting sounds really damn good right about now.

unrepentant namefaggers all of you

write the word "shill" on your forehead with a marker and take a pic and i will join your group

Shut the fuck up retard. You're the same thing as oldschool GE pump and dump clans in Runescape

You accumulate slowly ahead of time, tell everyone to pump it, then you dump it on them at the peak. You definitely have two or three people at the top who are accumulating early and there is no intention of this being a real clan except for you to dump on the members

Invest $100k in KYScoin retard

Why assume they'll all do this? Not everyone is malicious

>Invest $100k in KYScoin retard
bazinga!

Because it will always happen, it's impossible for it not to

Imagine it's one guy. You know he'll accumulate before announcing the coin

Imagine it's two guys. You know at least one of them will accumulate before announcing the coin

Imagine it's three. Even higher chance

They ALL work that way because people at the top can't handle greed, especially losers on anonymous image boards who live in shitty apartments with cheetoh dust on their dicks trying to get lambos. They will accumulate. Don't be naive.

Investing in stocks and markets is a zero sum game. People have to lose out for you to win.

Are you really so naive that any serious investor would want to increase the chances of his competitors?

>You're the same thing as oldschool GE pump and dump clans in Runescape
TOP FKN KEK

I fail to see the problem with this if you can set custom prices and stop losses kek

That's not true, the entire purpose is to get dividends retard which are from real business activity

legit

>actually falling for this scam

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

no its actually real, the owner is redpilled

fuck this pnd scammers join Shinobi group

discord gg/AHep3eG

what is shinobi?

anons, stay away if you have any common sense. i took part in several pnd groups, it is literal cancer. it is only good for the leaders/organizers. essentially, it is a free for all robbery among the group members. also, pnds on binance are horrendous to pull because the site is extremely slow and you will likely either lose your money or be unable to trade. you have been warned. shills will reply to this post and try to defend the group, but it is the objective truth. tried, failed, learned - don't make my mistakes.

POO ICO coming soon stay tuned

bump for interest