This is NOT okay

>White supremacists like bitcoin because it can fund the movement without the people who contribute being labeled white supremacists. The average, run-of-the-mill racists like it because they can donate without anyone knowing. Bitcoin is essentially a digital Ku Klux Klan hood.

theroot.com/bitcoin-and-why-white-supremacists-love-it-explained-1821629765

Stop being a stupid fag

>oh no the only race that has disposable income likes it

Nice just donated 100k

I'd argue asians like it more. They smart too ching chong ni hao

It's true because niggers are too stupid to understand crypto

That's an article written by a stupid nigger on one of those We Wuz Kangz sites, literally everything is white supremacy to them.
There is some truth it tho, a good number of us are /pol/tards and were getting filthy rich off crypto.

He Posted It Again!

>kvetching intensifies

monero is the future, bitcoin is NOT anonymous

>mfw anyone can make money, even niggers and 'white supremacists'
>mfw nigger mad he didnt make as much money as a 'white supremacist'

stupid nigger probably bought verge

>shilling for clicks
Kys, faggot.

Aaand this is why the crypto rally lasts until November 8th of this year.

Democrats will ban this shit the second they have Congress back.

And they're coming by the hundreds. The Big Blue Wave isn't just a meme.

Trump has pissed far too many people off and his days until impeachment are numbered after the midterms.

The fate of crypto and Trump are tragically tied together.

The second you realize this, you'll know you've got until November 7th to make as much money as possible. After that, the Congress goes full cat lady and this wild unregulated money bash is over.

>literally everything is white supremacy to them.

I laugh when I here them argue in favor of affirmative action because an even playing field is white supremacy. They're too stupid to realize that they're admitting blacks are less intelligent than whites.

The best part is OP is probably fash

>The Big Blue Wave isn't just a meme.
You are from reddit
Every prediction you make is guaranteed bullshit to be dead wrong.
Why don't you tell us again how ending Net Neutrality will shut down the Internet
Or how Global warming is causing the eastern half of the US to freeze.

Seig Heil

Ride the tiger

oh boy. (((someone))) is afraid.

>Seems about right. So, the Nazi thing notwithstanding, should I invest in bitcoin?

I am not a financial adviser, but most economists say you should buy low and sell high, and bitcoin is very high right now. You could jump on the bitcoin bandwagon, but when people realize that they’re paying $1,000 for $5 worth of bitcoin, the market could crash. If history teaches us anything, it’s that Caucasians will overpay for things. We saw it happen with the tech boom, the housing boom and marijuana.

join the Shinobi pump discord gg/AHep3eG

Can we stop posting this shit every day? It doesnt fucking matter. Its a worthless click bait article that only exists so retards like OP can give the site traffic

meh