HAHAHAHA THE JEWS GETTING SLAIN BY CMC. THANK YOU! RIPPLE DROPPING BY 50% TOMORROW. GET OUT OUT OUT!

HAHAHAHA THE JEWS GETTING SLAIN BY CMC. THANK YOU! RIPPLE DROPPING BY 50% TOMORROW. GET OUT OUT OUT!

best news all weekend, ETH back in 2nd place ripple out of the top ten soon

Just got out before it did a thing on Binance. I'm so fucking confused because coinmarketcap showed it was down 17% but it was trading +2% vs BTC.

Same thing with XMR, down 18% but it's trading even with BTC on binance.

Western Union and PayPal incoming. Cap this.

Veeky Forums tard screaming sell. So we all know what that means. BUY A SHIT LOAD!!!!!!!!

Holy shit im seeing tons of hidden sellwalls after the fall. There is so much more dip coming after these exits from whales

Can anyone explain this? Why does Coinmarketcap say these coins are crashing but they are trading even with BTC on binance?

they stopped including S. Korean exchanges in the factor of all coins since they are heavily inflated. Ripple is big there so the overall volume was inflating the price. It is not much lower than it was all day long.

A small gain will bring it back to 2nd.

they excluded korean market for some reason (price is korean markets is 30% higher).

I want to see the normies get shredded holey fug

Why the fuck would anyone use Western Union when you can just send crypto directly to the person?

> why would third world normies who send all their money home have barriers to entry to crypto

Gee I don't know user

I like how you conveniently left paypal out

This. FUD all you want tards.

haha, this! HODL RIPPLE BOYS AND WE'LL MAKE IT!!

t. just bought ripple to hodl, moved them to my personal ripple address after paying 20 xrp to open it

There not sell walls and they're there to catch upwards price movements.
>buy @ 15k sats
>place sell orders at 17, 18, 19, 20.....etc

Pretty fucking common strategy and identifiable if you're not a brainlet or been trading longer than a month.

Hahaha ripple is a shit coin, wait til americucks wake up and panic sell that shit back to a penny.

why are gooks so brutally subhuman?

>ripple goes up 1500%
I sleep
>ripple looses 25%
Real shit

Paypal too, for a peer to peer payment why bother with a 3rd party when crypto currencies exist? You can use crypto as collateral for a fiat loan and pay off the loan using the gains on your crypto. Cashing out to fiat is for absolute retards.

It disnt crash, coinmarletcap excluded korean ezchanges the calculation of average price.

Bitcoin went down since yesterday so it did not lose any sat value. It went down along with bitcoin, and so, relative to 24 hours ago, it has the same sat value, despite losing fiat value.

Look at XRP relative to ETH, for instance, which had quite a strong rise today. You'll see it's down by more than ETH is up. That means that ETH became worth more USD, and XRP became worth slightly less USD, but relative to one another 24 hours ago, they diverged a lot.

PayPal has to do currency conversion using nostro accounts in the same slow way banks do.

it hasn't moved for a week. you guys are on crack

Peer to peer fiat loans. Pay off the principal and interest with your gains. What part of that did you miss? Oh right, you can't do that with XRP.

>paying 20 xrp to open it
is this a fucking joke lmao

disgusting

This.
It's gone down a few cents then up a few cents.
This is the most stable we've seen it in ages.

>n just send crypto directly to the person
You have to cash out through an exchange and wait a week for the money to get to the bank. Lol, so fast.

The user will never see XRP. PayPal can use it instead of nostro accounts for criss border payments. Same use case as Banks.