DENT WHALE #3

Previous threads:

BUY DENT AND HOLD
WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON

team eth here- im scared

nice trips

YESSS I KNEW HOLDING THESE WOULD PAY OFF THANK YOU BASED WHALE. TAKE US BEYOND BNTY

Whalebro here claiming ID goal is to hold btc price we just shot it way up if it folds we start all over. Eth wall being worked on. Try get bitcoin to 485 with buys on the books and stop dumping you weak handed cucks.

ordained

Anyone got any advice on the best way to take my ETH and convert it to BTC to buy more? I just want to have all my buys in BTC for convenience sake.

How do we check on the wall on kucoin? This is my first pump and dump

Trips confirms we will all make it.

I'm a week in and down 50 bucks! May not be much but this thread just may save me!! But yes heart is beating fast for sure!

Buy with eth working on that wall too mate. Gotta keep it moving too.

bottom left of the graph

Whale Lord we are still with you!
Also wage slave from before reportin for duty. Wish I could help more

came here from other #3 thread becuz tripz

So, I'm a retard but isn't it still 7 cents a coin? Explain to me the shit storm happening/about to happen

First eth wall down pushing 63. Push btc bars boys keep it standing. Goal is 486 and hold.

Keep working dem books

>trips of happenings
my body is ready anons

someone in the last thread mentioned selling DENT/ETH for BTC. is that something i should be doing/paying attention to? or hold DENT/ETH

Normie here

How does whalebro make money off of this?

sorry this is all new to me

GO WHALEBRO THANK YOUU

YOU HEARD WHALEBRO!
HODL YOU FOOLS!

Noob here.

Am new to PnD.

Have funds on KuCoin.

Wat do?

Fuck I missed where I was supposed to convert to ETH first. Grrr...

Whale ID = SQUAD

Let's fucking do it bizbros! WE A SQUAD NOW

Because I've been buying for 60 sats.

He buys low, then makes these shill threads so idiots here buy his bags

look at satoshi value, not cents.
1 satoshi is 1/100,000,000 of a bitcoin

if you look at it on the BTC chart, it has gone up from 417 to 489. now it is at 470 due to a few dumpers.

HODL!!!!

the rising tide raises all ships

Even if the price goes up 10% from $0.08, Kucoin will still show $0.08. Figure the rest out yourself user, and start counting in sats and vitaliks from now on.

Is our Whale Saviour here?

BUY DENT RETARD

buy with btc

buy at 486 with btc

This shit has been at 7c for a while now

fuck off larp

Am new.

Am seeing price drop.

Wat do?

Keep buys on the books so they don't dump again. Eth side is still being dumped trying to keep it up.

Done. Made my purchase on ETH side. Still hoping I can get some sleep and wake up to some gains.

you lie. he didnt burn us in DBC, he in fact warned us for coming dips and so
this. the more the volume, the better

put money into DENT, preferably where the whale has asked for resistance so put money into dent/btc and just enjoy the ride. It will be slow as he's making it look organic, comfy gains just wait

He's recruited a gaggle of faithful autist foot soldiers to help him pump the price of a shitcoin and then dump at ATH

This is good. It helps us look natural. If we hold off this dump we will rocket. Buy now, HODL, win

HAHA you guys got pajeeted by a whale AGAIN

>moon
lmao

I feel retarded. Watching the charts and price in kucoin and it's not looking like gains. Do I need to change the timescale or one of the 5000 fucking options?

Just hold, user!

When do we sell? Approximately?

1hr? 12hr? 1 week?

Thx!

christ

fuck off it went up from 417 sats to 489 that's almost a 20% increase gtfo salty nocoiner

it was met with resistance because anons FOMO bought in instead of putting in buy orders

for anyone look to get in, use my referral
1uhdb

Put the candles to 5 mins, and see what whale bro has done in 2 hours.

5-minute interval shows the most accurate movement paced with the thread imo

be patient. everything needs to look normal

no idea, even the whale isnt sure. Set yourself a goal and jump out then if you're feel hesistant, otherwise just ride as long as possible until he signals that he might want to sell

Soon.....

you guys think this will find a new floor after the pump or just sky rocket like bnty

He buys low, shills it here on Veeky Forums, gets us in on ground floor and then normie FOMO should do the rest. Only go in if:
>you trust a random whale on Veeky Forums (proved to be trustworthy so far)
>you are confident he actually succeeds (has been so far)
>you think you can get out before he dumps his stack and moves on to the next coin
Good luck.

Watch everything my ass. He was notified of this hours ago. Good for his brand though i'll give him that.

Thanks Anons!

Tomorrow morning USA will fomo hard. Keep holding.

Look at 15 min charts. We started at 12 EST

In other words, can I go to bed safely?

Yes, change the time interval to something lower. At 1 or 5 minutes you'll see the swings.

I did my part. Just bought 20k

I don't recommend going to bed right now. I'd say ride it out, user. Deal with the consequences later.

where is this shinobi posting and how can I follow this whale? Like a little feeder fish picking up the scraps of his success

I can't give you advice user, really in this market who knows but from looking at the trend so far and how it's been recieved.. i'd say it's probably okay to sleep on. What else would you have kept your coins in to make gains?

FOR those of you interested on DENT but too lazy to DYOR here’s some info:

Basically, you have unused data for your phone cuz you didnt use all your minutes? Don’t funcking let it go to waste, you can SELL yes SELL that shit to other people. I come from Europe live in the US now but ppl back home hold on to their minutes and data for phones like it’s fucking precious gold. That’s the basic idea and you sell that shit and buying using DENT. Here’s where it gets good:

>Company HAS contracts with AT&T and all the big data global providers (fucking look it up they have all this shit posted)
>Finnish devs (not chinese not ruskis not pajeets)
>A WORKING APP that you can already use to sell your data
>Dev team is fucking seal team 6 of nerds (ee masters degree dev that has already started a VERY successful company in Europe) another guy on the team ALSO started successful companies
>good whitepaper (technical as fuck no bullshittery about healing cancer straight up tech whitepaper)
>good roadmap and THEY ARE ON TRACK WITH EVERYTHING ON IT

This team is the real deal. If you think im shilling read it up yourself. I did a fuckton of research on them way before buying in.

don't sell, this is not a pump and dump

This coin should already be a lot higher than it is. It's an untouched market, a fully working app, and a team of geniuses behind it with giant partnerships with telcos.

This is what TRX should be.

Thanks, followed this advice and, crucially, zoomed way the fuck in. My candles looked like a line chart. I bet my dog did that. Glad he didn't sell

Lmao is fucking DNT mooning on Binance because some pajeets think it's Dent?

thats a big ass red wall. who the fuck put it there. What the fuck does this coin even do? Is it a coin for dentists or something?

>archives
>ctrl+f shinobi
>DBC thread
You can find his discord inside.

Getting dumpers now let's push this shit boys. Throttle going down a lil HOLDING THE PRICE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. People don't know why it's rising they want to get out it dumped to 419 earlier today they see gains finally. HOLD THE PRICE.

what's the usual duration for this? can i go sleep for 8 hours?

Seriously, we had a huge bull flag leading up to right now. I'm not selling till we're stabilized at a new ATH

Im new to pump and dumps, is it best to buy in DENT and then set a sell order for later when it shoots up to a certain price? how high will it go?

i sure hope so! im hodling DNT

KEK

I'll take 20% profit at 25 cents, cash out at 1 dollar

please user post discord here

tried transferring some left over bch to kucoin. Big fuckin mistake.

1 Last time Mr. Whale. This shit wont fall apart overnight will it? Im desperately needing to go to sleep and I've pumped in my normie $1,000 to help things along. Am I safe for sleeps still? You the best!

>HOLDING THE PRICE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
Quoting based Whale user because it needs to be seen.

PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A PUMP AND DUMP! IF YOU HAVE 5 ETH, SPREAD OUT YOUR BUY ORDERS INTO 5 DONT JUST BUY AT ONE PRICE! IT HELPS KEEP THE HYPE!

>8 Hours.

What are you, an infant?

Read my post anonbro

hell yeah user, DENT is truly a gem

like the whale said before, feel it out and get out when you're happy with the your gains

This has to be related. I'm dying, amazing work whalebro

EVERYONE HOLD THE PRICE! BUY SO THE PRICE STAYS!

Same. Don't remember what it is, but I have it.

Just bought in for 10K more DENT. Doing my part. Also intending to HODL this long term, been in since 0.025

Yup, great post. Been holding this shit since 1 cent.

The biggest value I find in this coin is when you travel, and you want to use data you can just buy it off some local, so you don't have to pay for those crazy roaming charges.

iOS app already launched and working, Android app coming soon

U5HjN9

meant to reply to

nice pasta

mfw i cant buy any cuz i just bought bitcoin but its taking ten fucking days to process

Fuck dentacoin

thanks for the quick rundown

he's busy, user. You can set alarms for yourself, wake up early, set a stop limit order, or ride the wave.

Etheteum chunked good it's almost time to push again boys. Hold your butt cheeks.