Why haven't you bought ZCL yet? Do you hate being rich??????

Why haven't you bought ZCL yet? Do you hate being rich??????

confirmed on ZCL github that issue has been resolved, was preventing date for snapshot/fork, get on this before it gets too hot.

>buys zcl
>becomes rich

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/issues/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pajeet correction BTCPrivate github

What color?

creek brown, in spirit of all my street shitting friends

Mine will have this sick decal

ACCUMULATION IN PROCESS

BUY THE DIP

>not buying zcl

whale manipulation flashing wall drives the price down. This is the signal I need.

DONT FUCKING MISS THIS ONE GUYS.

WE'LL BE BACK IN A WEEK IN OUR FLEET OF EXOTIC CARS

join the Shinobi pump discord gg/AHep3eG

Bought 100. Thx OP

WHY IS IT GOING UP I WENT ALL IN AT $236 AND SOLD AT $174 FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

weak hands bro

real talk, please don't just reply with a one sentance line saying "get in faggots its gonna moon" cause that pajeet shit is insulting to both of us. use real arguments

>i see a massive sell pile ahead on bittrex
>i didn't even know zcl was having fork problems
>i'd be glad to buy this dip if fork problems are resolved, but are they really?

also is this btcp just another privacy coin? what makes it special or different from monero or even zcl?

>fork problems
Source?

IT'S CRASHING SELL EVERYTHING WE'RE ALL GOING DOWN WHERE ARE MY PINK WOJACKS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Read the PIC RELATED by OP.

Issue fixed on Github, fuck off with your FUD.

buy pressure increasing... hmmm
sell pile not looking so bad now
i still dont know what the fucks going on

lol dude, i'm literally asking for the source myself or at least more info
read op
>confirmed on ZCL github that issue has been resolved, was preventing date for snapshot/fork,

i sold my zcl days ago not even knowing why it was going down, have been waiting to buy the dip before the fork whenever that is.

Just sold at a loss during the crash its not going to recover. Clever cash grab by the dev get out while you can.

>legitimate questions from an interested potential buyer
>FUD
i would not buy a car from you
"curious about the mileage on this car..."
"dude just shut up it goes really fast just buy this car faggot"

Bidding starts nao

Can't wait to get my GT-R

is the pic even real? how about a link to confirm? could be fucking shopped for all i know. this is Veeky Forums, everyones bullshitting and we drowning in fucking lies and shills and you think i'm being unreasonable asking for a fucking explanation as to what the hell is even going on?

i'll try to find it myself but i figure it probably doesnt exist.

You have to be a moron to let this go.

Modest Nissan, Nice.

It's a real JPG

I help you this time user, but dont show your ignorance claiming something does not exist when you cant google for 5 sec.

scroll down

oh good

anyways i've nevr used github before i figure i have to find this user "airk42" and search his chat history,

fuck this. fucking hate you fucking people. even the anons that aren't shills talk like shills now. it's fucking retarded

I was referring to the car, user.

The github is real code, too. DYOR and diligence.

Be smart.

Maybe read a book with all that spare time you'll have soon from the ZCL moon.

ok thanks

for future reference if everyone just talks like human beings and not robot shills and i wont have to treat you like potential shillfucks just a thought cunts

Any opinions on Rhetts pump and dump record?

Where's the whale with 15k ZCL from like 18 hours ago? You lurkin' brah?

Your plan paid off, its dipped. Not to .0101 though.

his stack and his post for anyone curious.

saw a sell for ~9000 maybe whale-kun?

if we can get over the sell wall at .124 on bittrex i'll think about it

i'm no tech geek but it seems some kind of issue may have been resolved. the implication that this is a major well known issue and that its solving is of significance is something i'll have to take a chance on because theres no way to confirm this for me, i just don't know computer programming.

so i will see how it goes i suppose. thats all i can do. but at least now i'm watching the charts so thanks i guess, not that you were doing this for anyone but yourselves. hoping big money bumps your coins, kind of sick, like begging on the street when you dont even have to. if only it was just talking about coins and sharing info for conversation, no, it's just greedy fucking pajeets

screw this im going to reddit. fucking censorship popularity contest normie house and i have to go there because the quality of posts here is absolute shit on the street tier

shameful display

Veeky Forums is a pot of shit but diamonds can be found earlier before reddit or someplace else.

Everyone come to crypto for money (even you i think) so it is unfair to blame people on shill.

If you are easily offended or prefer reddit/bitcointalk then leave.

it's fair because they come here and they shill to their fellow random ass fucking anons instead of talking to them

we're human beings eh? how about not shilling your fellow human being, trying to shake him out of his lunch money ,hoping he can eat your sell walls.

how about just talk about the fucking coins and stop trying to sell them because frankly you autistic irritating fucks could not make a sale in the real world if your life depended on it. i doubt the shilling is even very effective which just makes it even more infuriating

No one is trying to make a sale on you.

Anons love anons and we want to make sure the gains go to US and not the goddamn normies who will be all over this coin once the fork date is announced.

insult the shit out of me, i love it
just dont try to fucking shill me, thats when i get offended

so fucking irritating like flies on a street filled with human shit thats what this place is now

of course it is user, I never say you are wrong or anything, I even say biz is a pot of shit, all tier MIT scholar to pajeet 3rd world countries. If you are here long enough or you do your own diligence, you can filter the noise easily.

I x20 my initial investment solely on Veeky Forums info and do my diligence. You can do it too.

Jesus Christ, plebbit is definitely the place for you. Fucking snowflake.

lol fuck off, you're all just trying to sell the coins. greedy little pajeets now all of you

we have become pajeet. i'm not even gonna fight it anymore...

buy bazinga best coin!

buy SALT come on you dont want to stay poor forever they have the best technology and a real product with hundreds of millions in interest already

I'm not selling my ZCL until after the fork.

But suit yourself. You've been advised of this moon mission many times now. But don't come back here whining when ZCL explodes just as plebbit discovers what's going on.

Good luck with whatever trades you're doing.

fuck off m9 ZCL is the way to go for easy gains

from now on im just gonna sell my coins
is that what you want?
fuckin intelligent discussion or human to human talk

i'm the salesman and you're the fucking customers. we're not even people anymore

buy lumens, its on a dip now. dont be a faggot this is like ripple but not a scam. buy it now its off to the moooooooon. just shut up and buy it

musicoin is a great project buy now FUCKING BUY BUY BUY HURRY ITS GOING UUUUPP

I can tell that you're mad you didn't buy a week ago when you first saw our ZCL threads at 40 bucks.

Sucks to be you.

FUCKING IDIOT, THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT
you are not literally selling your coins, you're hoping you can make the coin go up by manipulawting other people to buy with fucking autistic attempts at salesmanship. and its just insulting to everyone

but fuck it
hey when in rome right?

you're all going to stay poor forever unless you guys buy some lunyr i hope you faggots know that. i wont explain why or anything but if you ask i'll tell you to just fucking shut up and buy now or stay poor. and then i'm on to try to increase the value of the other coins i hold in other threads. just shill shill shilll everybodies doing it

cleaarly you didnt read my earlier comments or you would know i sold before this dip started and have been waiting to buy back in at the right moment. i like zcl. i dont like being fucking shilled at

>you are not literally selling your coins, you're hoping you can make the coin go up by manipulawting other people to buy with fucking autistic attempts at salesmanship. and its just insulting to everyone

That's literally impossible. The only ones who can manipulate the price are the whales. And I'm no whale.

What will change the price is the wallet release and fork announcement. Plebbit is still sleeping on this. Biz isn't. You could get a thousand people shilling this coin here and it wouldn't make a difference.

>i dont like being fucking shilled at
Then you're on the wrong fucking website m8

i mean why have a conversation when i can just tell people to buy the coins i'm holding

hey look i just bought some zcl all so i can join in this thread
here we go

buy zcl it's great you gonna miss the fork/? fuck no buy the dip come onnnnn buy it BUY IT

Why the fuck is it going down so much tho

Americans sleeping, whales accumulating before wallet release and incoming normie flood. ZCL has been doing this for the past 24 hours. It's to be expected.

THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF IT IS WHAT MAKES IT SO FUCKING RETARDED
you come in here selling your coins hoping a whale like me throws his money at your little internet coins so you can all scrape your lunch money off my massive cock

and its impossible because im not that fucking stupid so just give up and tell me about the coin dont sell me about the coin. this isnt a best buy and you dont work here

are we gonna talk coins or are we going to drown every conversation in endless waves of shilling until nothing anyone says means anything any more

i can go either way. i can go full shill. sure lets do it. might as well right

stop trying to spread your fud and just buy this coin, you don't have to i guess. but i'm just trying to let you know its going to the moon asap and you're going to feel pretty dumb if you're not onboard

look at me i can treat my fellow human being like a fucking rag to soak up my cum, just wipe my dick right across everyones foreheads. buy my coins!

i went all in at 125, sold at 225 then when all in again at 180.

Can’t wait for my free money!

ya, I bought some dmore at the 180 dip too

I'm not spreading fud I'm legit wondering cause I bought it and I suck so I can't figure out why the drop.

>6087790
Thanks.

fucking retard just take your coins its easy money buy more. it;s the best

How high will it go?

hey you, kid, over there, yeah you. come over here. yeah i got some zcl here, you got any money? hey don't walk away from me this is a good coin, i bought some, and now if you dont buy it, i wont make as much money. so buy it now i promise its the best coin. you need this zcl, baby its gonna solve all your problems

how high do you want it to go? btc fucking p bitch are you kiding me its a hot coin and its coming right up, have you heard of it? well you got to get some zcl to get in on that action and you should buy now at the dip

the fork annoucement and exchange support will boost it. $300~$400 is near sight.

oh at least, probably twice that

i seriously feel sorry for whoever is missing this holy shit

higher imo. 500+

Stop it im cumming

You don't have to be mean ;_;

visa needed a private coin with a familiar name
thats right visa partnership so get hyped

confirmed visa partnership. SPREAD IT.

and you don't have to be poor
my friend you need to buy this coin, maybe take a trip somewhere. a new car maybe? take your girl on some nice dates. this is the coin for you. this is where the smart money is going right now

oh shit buying 1M zcl coins right now as we speak

FUCKING ACCUMULATE BRO
>user feels this should be shilled on reddit

you sir are a savvy investor. and congratulations. maybe i'll see in the skies sometime flying overhead in your private jet.

bought some at the dip for real tho,

thanks op just threw down 2 grand on this bad boy lets moon this bitch. fuck yeah

good work user, no spread the word, visa partnership confirmed, fork incoming, brace your little asian bootay

fucking oath

you faggots better be right

I've got a feeling that I'm going to JUST in a few weeks

Dear Pajeet, you do realise that your pathetic shilling is in fact a big big FUD for any person with half a brain?
I'm holding ZCL but fuck, now I have to reconsider some things.

i can feel the wealth flowing through me, increasing my power levels. its being held down so some wale can accumulate but oh fuck can you ever feel this buying pressure. when this thing kicks off get ready for the tallest green candles you've ever seen. your cock will twitch when you see the charts soon my friends

Because I can't open an account on any exchange that trades it
you're shilling an unbuyable product
kys

ITT: Worried bagholders.

Glad I already locked in my profit and now I'm just enjoying the show.

how the fuck are you not on kucoin

you can stay poor if you want to. just trying to help bro

you should reconsider whether or not you're a real man. if you're afraid to make good money i can understand, the kind of wealth this coin will bring you is no joke. good luck working a stable 9 to 5, crypto is just a hobby for you, thats fine, maybe you make a couple thousand, good times. but when your balls drop and you're ready to make real gains i hope you're not too late to buy this dip.

what will price of this be if fork date is announced?

Your "real gains" is probably a similar amount of money that I'll spend on dinner bro.
Take care anyway

a new ath at least and look at the dip we just bounced off of. thats a lot of growth. and then i think you can safely double it at announcement and double it again a few days before fork time

1. 30k member pump group for easy daily profit join!! us

2. discord link ending -> qXpkdeZ

300k member pump group for easy daily profit join!! us or be a faggot that is not wealthy

discord link ending -> byobr2d2

I regret buying this shit coin at 0.0144

Why desu senpai?

Only 16k left on the order book, don't miss out. It will be gone tomorrow morning

Because it's down 20% from when I bought it today?

You'll be able to dump your bags soon